Saranayde's Message to the MFC

Ioana

Blog on her myspace

( http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=217111981&blogID=363865841&indicate=1)

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Well here it is my first blog "big deal" i hear you cry, but for me it is as i am hopeless with computer's and pretty much everything!

Anyway, I just wonted to tell you all how much fun i had on the Mika tour, and how wonderful it has been to meet you all.

In the beginning i was so scared, i didn't think you would ever welcome me into your Mika family(and that was just the band) Lol, But you have all been such a pleasure to meet i really look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Thank you for all of the wonderful gift's and messages you sent, i treasure them all and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for being so kind to me.

Hugs, kisses and all that good stuff,

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:punk: :punk: Can you believe how cute she is!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blog on her myspace

( http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=217111981&blogID=363865841&indicate=1)

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Well here it is my first blog "big deal" i hear you cry, but for me it is as i am hopeless with computer's and pretty much everything!

Anyway, I just wonted to tell you all how much fun i had on the Mika tour, and how wonderful it has been to meet you all.

In the beginning i was so scared, i didn't think you would ever welcome me into your Mika family(and that was just the band) Lol, But you have all been such a pleasure to meet i really look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Thank you for all of the wonderful gift's and messages you sent, i treasure them all and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for being so kind to me.

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh she is!! she's the only one who answer the msg LOL

Blog on her myspace

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww! even she "LOL'S"!!!she's so sweet! i'm glad she was on this tour!

That's so sweet!

To the front page with this baby! :mf_rosetinted:

That was you huh? :naughty: Was going to suggest it,but you are quicker

The most amazing woman. Sorry Cherisse, but Sara won a big part in my heart :wub2:

She really is a sweetheart

I want her so much for another tour ! :thumb_yello:

That was you huh? :naughty: Was going to suggest it,but you are quicker

She really is a sweetheart

I want her so much for another tour ! :thumb_yello:

I want her to be in the Mika family forever but as the rest of the band..Nothing last forever, sadly :(

Blog on her myspace

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have to say, at first it was hard for me to like her, but has grown on me!:naughty:

thanks saranyade....

we hope you can stay with us longer and longer.....:wub2:

you are a sweet person and we all appreciate you singing!

thanks ioana for posting!

un piacere :wub2:

She is so sweet for having posted it

i have to say, at first it was hard for me to like her, but has grown on me!:naughty:

I'm proud of ya kiddo ,I knew you'd come around

AWW, this is so great!

I've got a lot of love for Sara, ever since we "bonded" when she kicked a balloon in my head.LOL!

She's the only one who has replied to me on myspace, so I think she's great;-)

Blog on her myspace

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh how wonderful she is! :)

SO MANY of us weren't 'sure of her' UNTIL we saw her LIVE......

OMG - SHE IS AMAZING! WHAT A VOICE! ....and JUST as sweet as she is beautiful!!!!! THANK YOU SARANAYDE :huglove:

The MFC LOVES YOU!!!!