Saranayde's Message to the MFC

Ioana

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, in your signature, Mika's looking at Saranayde's breasts in one of the pictures:naughty:

I guess that is something we all understand, don't we? I'd gaze at her as well if I was standing next to her on that M :wub2: She is adorable!

Lovely to have you on the tour...it has been fantastic and I have really enjoyed your contribution...especailly in 'Missionary Man'. Hope to see you again soon :thumb_yello:

I've grown to like her a lot, but even though she's great, I liked the band without Sara a lot aswell. For my personal taste she was a bit too much in the picture at shows, but she IS amazing. And very, very pretty.

Saranayde is a fantastic person, I met her at the after show party and had a quick chat with her, in fact cos i was with bumblebee and sparkly1 and wasnt talking due to being shy she actually started talking to me, how thoughtful is that? I really hope Mika keeps her on the tour cos she is a genuinely lovely, friendly person and adds that little bit extra to the gigs!! :punk: