Saranayde's Message to the MFC

Ioana

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad she feels the love from MFC.... and she took the time (despite her lack of computer skills) to single us out and bring us such a positive message. It's such a small gesture, but it makes such a big impact for us these days.

:wub2:

Yep she IS a sweetheart, every time I have met and spoken to her she has been so bubbly and fun, so how could I NOT like her, I have never had a problem with what she did on stage, I loved her costumes, her voice everything, Mika made a great choice she fits in like a glove is very beautiful, has a super figure and have you seen her legs!!! (to die for pft):sneaky2:

She also has a fantastic sense of humour, she just laughed at herself when she fell over in her elephant costume bless her and when she couldn't get changed in time and ran on stage trying to do up her frock lol.

She's great and Thank you Saranayde for your nice msges (yep she has been busy on the old pc cos we got a nice reply too), and thank you again for such a long conversation and all the advice you gave to the bee :original: at the after party. Hope your gonna be there next time cos.....cant you feel the luurrrve in this thread lol.:wink2:

you could go to her MySpace to check it out!

don't be shy.....;-)

I hope I could see her at my next Mika's gig!She's not in part of band yet when I went Japan....

and thank you Saranayde, your voice is wonderful and glad to see your sweet message!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That was so cute and so sweet of her!

It's so nice to hear stuff like that from them!

:)

Yes it is such a good feeling the here from band members. Just today she replied back from a message we sent to her on myspace. She is very nice and we had a good feeling when she put on the message MFC.:wub2:

Blog on her myspace

( http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=217111981&blogID=363865841&indicate=1)

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Well here it is my first blog "big deal" i hear you cry, but for me it is as i am hopeless with computer's and pretty much everything!

Anyway, I just wonted to tell you all how much fun i had on the Mika tour, and how wonderful it has been to meet you all.

In the beginning i was so scared, i didn't think you would ever welcome me into your Mika family(and that was just the band) Lol, But you have all been such a pleasure to meet i really look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Thank you for all of the wonderful gift's and messages you sent, i treasure them all and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for being so kind to me.

Hugs, kisses and all that good stuff,

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, Saranayde !!!!

You're a very sweet person

She's adorable. And her accent! :wub2:

*Gives Sara a phonebook to read aloud, just to hear that accent*

It's funny the difference four months makes. At first, I was a bit wary of her - but now I don't want her to go. :tears:

haha,UK accent is brilliant

You just gotta see her live once,that makes all the difference :thumb_yello:

Oh don't yell at me, but who the heck is Saranayde?? I really need to research I don't even know all the members of Mika's band either!!!:blink:

Mika's backing vocalist :biggrin2:

Aw, she's so lovely! She did seem really nice when she came out after the gig on the 28th - I didn't speak to her, but I just got the impression she was really lovely, and she is!