The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sliz? Is that me?

I usually get Hi Ho Silver, either as a reference to the Lone Ranger's horse (Hi Ho Silver away!) or Hi Ho Silver Lining (very old song by Jeff Beck, favourite at school discos). As long as people don't think I'm a dwarf (Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go).:roftl:

YEAH! That's it! The Lone Ranger... I haven't actually seen it though, nor do I have any idea what his horse looks like. :roftl:

Good Friday greetings to you all...

*speaks softly so as not to wake people up from dreams of Mika*

Hello everyone, glad it has rained a bit for you. Any areas still needing some precipitation?:thumb_yello:

*tiptoes away*

Every area still needs it :naughty:

BUt we have the problem.... we need alot of rain, but because the ground is so dry from the drought, if we get too much rain we get floods.

:sneaky2::roftl: That was a good burn.

but im not that phat.

:lmfao: Omg haha let's do it! *runs off to youtube to find links*

No invading and taking over while we're sleeping :sneaky2:

Its good friday after all, we're allowed to sleep late

(I slept till 12, but I planned to.... since I need to set my body clock back later for the weekend of working night shift)

YEAH! That's it! The Lone Ranger... I haven't actually seen it though, nor do I have any idea what his horse looks like. :roftl:

Good Friday greetings to you all...

Good friday greetings to you too.

Got any plans?

well i was under the impression that "love today" annoyed people more than grace kelly

the worst thing is i was obsessed with hanson(back in the day) like i am mika

same here...he uses his falsetto more in love today and i know falsetto annoys people .. a LOT/

well i was under the impression that "love today" annoyed people more than grace kelly

the worst thing is i was obsessed with hanson(back in the day) like i am mika

True... but GK has been out longer and overplayed more on the radio etc....

damn them all i say, ill request both songs on the radio every day from now on, and ill even do the love love me actions

YES!

and the little "FOR SO LOOONG!" pelvic action with the dun dun DUN and the go back with your hand up kind of (i wont recommend trying that...owie.)