The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I've been kind of slacking on reading the board. *gasp* haha

Gahhh. Person my mum worked for flipped her car trying to overtake a road train on the way to Esperance, and her friend died :boxed:

*glares at truck drivers and their stupidly large vehicles, and dodgy driving*

LOL! What a life!

I just fell asleep looking through photos. Like ... hand still on keyboard and everything. And for a good hour or so. Which reminds me, I specially checked ... I took 179 photos in like 15 minutes peej :roftl:

Aw, that wasn't recent was it?? That's why I don't like driving on the road with big rigs. I'm a really cautious driver but they're just so careless. :thumbdown:

I know, imagine getting paid just to be out in your underwear playing the guitar haha.

Is this a race or something to see who can take the most pictures in so many minutes? :blink: If so... well I don't race. : P Like I said before the only reason why I was shocked I took that many was because I have never taken that many before in one day. Once you take a picture of one tree around here the rest are pretty much the same. I live in the sticks.

I would love to see a taping of it one day too.. I love how Colin and Ryan bounce off each other.. And OMG Wayne Brady is T.A.L.E.N.T.!!!!!

Would love to see NYC one day. And Philly. I have friends in Virginia so I'm not short of places to stay.. Oh and driving past a certain Mr Bon Jovi's house in New Jersey would be on the to-do list.. But only once a day, I wouldn't want to appear like a stalker:naughty:

It's still frickin' cold now.. I've just got home from the obligatory Easter Egg shopping trip.. (Guilt took over.. I'm sure I'm part Jewish..) Anyway, I wore my winter jacket and was nice and toasty..

*blink* *blink*

What worries me the most is that he appeals to me.. *naughty* Must have something to do with the date..

time of the month.. full moon.. howwwlllll !!!!!!!!

Ahh I love how Ryan and Colin go back and forth. I think my favorite skits are 'scenes from a hat' and the props. I don't care so much for the singing but don't worry I know they are creative because I couldn't do that off the top of my head. I just want them to do a whole show of those two skits hahaha. When I was younger I wanted to be on that show. :naughty:

Well, Philly and NYC are quite a waaays away from Virginia, not sure how far though, so you might as well stay right in NYC and Philly that way you wouldn't have to rush things to grab a train or something.

Even if you drive by once a day I still think you're a stalker. :wink2:

I haven't done anything for Easter so you've done more than me haha. I don't really keep track of holidays much since college. You really can't celebrate them a whole lot here and I generally just pay attention to if we get some time off because if we don't it's an ordinary week for me.

If you go to NYC be sure to go to Times Square and you'll find the naked cowboy out there in all his glory. ; )

I can see this time difference thing is going to be a bit of a problem - when I'm here in virtual Australia, you're all asleep (well in bed anyway :naughty:).

*contemplates how to overcome time difference*

*ponders inventing time machine*

*though realises end result would be that she spent whole life at Mika gigs*

* long pause while trying to see disadvantages of this*

I can see this time difference thing is going to be a bit of a problem - when I'm here in virtual Australia, you're all asleep (well in bed anyway :naughty:).

I have to stay up realllly realllly late normally to talk to the Aussies. :sneaky2:

Alright... wakey wakey Aussies. It's 6:05am. Rise and shine... up and adam!

Oh forget it.

*goes and takes a nap because she's still relaxed from yoga*

Thanks I've been drinking some milk but swallowing really hurts so right now I'm just sucking on some ice.

Not that I can see, what does white mean?

if you can see white on the side of your throat near your togune then you have tonslitis and the white you see is puss

if the back of your thraot is really red and you can fell musuc sliding down your throat then its pherngitis throat infection

I have to stay up realllly realllly late normally to talk to the Aussies. :sneaky2:

Oh forget it.

I was awake at 6.05....... I was at work though :naughty:

Got up just before 2... got kfc ad now wasting the arvo

:roftl:

Your also craaazzyyyy :insane:

Listen to Scut, she's the pharmacy-thing-person :thumb_yello::bleh:

:blink:?

Oi, so my mum isn't a weird nutcase for always telling me to do this! That is the most revolting combo ever. Gagging really doesn't help with sore throats for me :wink2:

your not the first person to call me crazy

i like to go to bed early to guess im not a night owl

:thumb_yello:

yuk? Don't like sultanas etc.

What happens is as women get older they become more tolerant or ignorant to mens whingy ways. :thumb_yello:

*steals nephews easter eggs*

Scut, do you like The Beatles?

We don't eat meat on Good Friday as a mark of respect. Many Christians and Catholics follow this. It's a day of fasting. Seafood is allowed. I don't know the full history of it, or when it started etc.. I was just raised this way and continue doing it. I would've been told why when I was younger.. I just can't remember now!!

Ka-chingah?:naughty:

Yes I do!! So nice up there. Have fun!! *waves*

Wouldn't know, I don't eat anything like that.. :thumbdown:

Yes it is. :mf_rosetinted:

Are you a member of her fanclub?

Hope you are feeling better after taking the advice from "Dr" Scut and "Dr" Danushka Rose. Have some paracetomol.

Have fun!! I want a report..

No idea at all atm???.. care to elaborate?

Good morning/evening. Yes we do. Don't you??

*takes a handful of mini-eggs*

Seeya later boomerang kid.

wooo!! I'm there!!!!!!!!

*eats chocolate*

There'll be no :puking: from me..

well theres a photo of mika at the captial awards thingy and his holding something silver and it looks like a book but it could be an award

Hi Kelzy!!!!!!!! yes shakira is from Colombia do you like her music?

Hi Paulina! Yes I do. I think she's very talented, a good singer and a good role model too. Do you like her? Who else do you like?

Ahh I love how Ryan and Colin go back and forth. I think my favorite skits are 'scenes from a hat' and the props. I don't care so much for the singing but don't worry I know they are creative because I couldn't do that off the top of my head. I just want them to do a whole show of those two skits hahaha. When I was younger I wanted to be on that show.

I love sound effects too!!

The two of them with their own show would be funny!! LOL..

They should do that.. We could be their personal assistants :das:

Oh, and I only ever watch the Drew Carey show to see Ryan *das* LOL!

Well, Philly and NYC are quite a waaays away from Virginia, not sure how far though, so you might as well stay right in NYC and Philly that way you wouldn't have to rush things to grab a train or something.

Even if you drive by once a day I still think you're a stalker.

If I was coming to stay, I would spend a fair bit of time in VA then travel up to NYC & Philly, and to see you. And I would have to see Artsy, ER and Lolly too.. Then I'd have to go over to Canada and see my cousin. Oh and Christine, Suzy and Suzanne.. And M'zeeee:wub2:.. This is getting hard.. Maybe I should just arrange for everyone to meet me in Philly

More chance of seeing Jon in Philly anyway!!!

And I'm not a stalker *slap* My plan is to stalk him once then he stalks me for the rest of my life

:naughty:

I haven't done anything for Easter so you've done more than me haha. I don't really keep track of holidays much since college. You really can't celebrate them a whole lot here and I generally just pay attention to if we get some time off because if we don't it's an ordinary week for me.

Happy Easter Jen.. *passes you an egg*

If you go to NYC be sure to go to Times Square and you'll find the naked cowboy out there in all his glory. ; )

Nice... wait.. so the front is displayed?? :blink:

I can see this time difference thing is going to be a bit of a problem - when I'm here in virtual Australia, you're all asleep (well in bed anyway *naughty*).

If you come here when you get up, we'll be here!!

*joins you in time machine*

I have to stay up realllly realllly late normally to talk to the Aussies. *sneaky2*

Oh forget it.

Don't say that name and expect to get a friendly response from me or the monkey. :sneaky2:

:wink2:

well theres a photo of mika at the captial awards thingy and his holding something silver and it looks like a book but it could be an award

It's the Award..

mikacapital13ur9.jpg

Happy Easter Saturday Everyone... *waves*

Where's all the chocolate gone?????????????

*glares at JJL*

Evening all! I just saw Juno :biggrin2:

If I was coming to stay, I would spend a fair bit of time in VA then travel up to NYC & Philly, and to see you. And I would have to see Artsy, ER and Lolly too.. Then I'd have to go over to Canada and see my cousin. Oh and Christine, Suzy and Suzanne.. And M'zeeee:wub2:.. This is getting hard.. Maybe I should just arrange for everyone to meet me in Philly

And I'm not a stalker *slap* My plan is to stalk him once then he stalks me for the rest of my life

So I live in California now? Ha, I wish.

If you come here when you get up, we'll be here!!

*joins you in time machine*

*squeezes in to time machine as well*

It's the Award..

mikacapital13ur9.jpg

Happy Easter Saturday Everyone... *waves*

Where's all the chocolate gone?????????????

*glares at JJL*

No, that was me...*has gained 40 pounds as a result of eating the contents of the factory*

Evening all! I just saw Juno :biggrin2:

I want to see that and Across the Universe.. how was it??

So I live in California now? Ha, I wish.

No, LOL!! I know you don't!! I just grouped you three together!! :roftl: whoops!

*squeezes in to time machine as well*

wooo!!

No, that was me...*has gained 40 pounds as a result of eating the contents of the factory*

Lucky Silver has made a spacious time machine for us.. :thumb_yello:

Now let's eat chocolates..

*NOM NOM NOM*eat.gif

I have returned from work and shopping and come bearing goods!

'Across The Universe' (Jim!) and 'Amazing Grace' (Ioan!) on DVD. Hooray!

:woot_jump:

Yeah, I got given ATU for my birhtday...but I haven't been able to watch it yet cause our DVD player is buggered! Arg!

I want to see that and Across the Universe.. how was it??

No, LOL!! I know you don't!! I just grouped you three together!! :roftl: whoops!

wooo!!

Lucky Silver has made a spacious time machine for us.. :thumb_yello:

Now let's eat chocolates..

*NOM NOM NOM*eat.gif

Juno is amazing. I love it sooo much and I want to go back and see it again, like, now.

Oh no, don't apologize...I'd love to be in Cali! My friend just sent us another installment of her adventures there...she's going out to fancy italian restaurants and sunbathing by her grandparent's pool and drinking champagne. (Her family is filthy rich, as you may have guessed. She's not a snob, though.) It's around 30 degrees. Whereas HERE, it was fsckin' HAILING today. :mad3:

Yes...the next one she makes will have to have curved walls :roftl:

Nice!!!!. Got a DVD burner? :wink2::fisch:

I wish! Then I woudn't have had to pay $28 for each one. :naughty:

:woot_jump:

Yeah, I got given ATU for my birhtday...but I haven't been able to watch it yet cause our DVD player is buggered! Arg!

Awesome! Not about the DVD player, about getting it for your birthday. :naughty:

I think I will watch it now while I am cleaning my room.

I love sound effects too!!

The two of them with their own show would be funny!! LOL..

They should do that.. We could be their personal assistants :das:

Oh, and I only ever watch the Drew Carey show to see Ryan *das* LOL!

Happy Easter Jen.. *passes you an egg*

Nice... wait.. so the front is displayed?? :blink:

Don't say that name and expect to get a friendly response from me or the monkey. :sneaky2:

:wink2:

Okay I tried breaking up you post into sections like you do mine but I mess it up so forget it hahaha.

I forgot about sound effects! When they have people from the audience do the sound effects though it's never as good. Oooh ooh and I also like the one where they use the other cast members as props hahaha. I would so watch the Ryan and Colin show too! I haven't seen the Drew Carey show before. :fisch:

Hmm... you need to set aside a month and just tour the states hahaha. If not then I say we all meet in NYC. :naughty:

*Cough* So he'd stalk you for the rest of your life? Tons of wishful thinking ya got there. *Cough* hahaha ; )

Woot! *puts egg on display*

No, the front wasn't displayed. That's be a little creepy hahaha. You should have seen what he does for some of the pictures with him though. :o

It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about with the name thing. : P

:thumbdown: I could fix it for you :naughty:

Wait.. when was your birthday??? :blink:

Juno is amazing. I love it sooo much and I want to go back and see it again, like, now.

cool.. I'll hire it out, if it's there yet, when I take these DVD's back

Oh no, don't apologize...I'd love to be in Cali! My friend just sent us another installment of her adventures there...she's going out to fancy italian restaurants and sunbathing by her grandparent's pool and drinking champagne. (Her family is filthy rich, as you may have guessed. She's not a snob, though.) It's around 30 degrees. Whereas HERE, it was fsckin' HAILING today.

Nice.. I'd love to spend a month doing that.. but then I'd miss the simple life :naughty:

Yes...the next one she makes will have to have curved walls
and air vents *zhhz*
I wish! Then I woudn't have had to pay $28 for each one.

Buy one and put it in.. You can get them for around $50..and then download DVD shrink 3.2 :thumb_yello:

Okay I tried breaking up you post into sections like you do mine but I mess it up so forget it hahaha.

slack!!

I forgot about sound effects! When they have people from the audience do the sound effects though it's never as good. Oooh ooh and I also like the one where they use the other cast members as props hahaha. I would so watch the Ryan and Colin show too! I haven't seen the Drew Carey show before.

I like when the audience participate!!!

Ryan: "Oh I think they shot me"

Audience member: "Bang"

:roftl: delayed sound effects!!!

Hmm... you need to set aside a month and just tour the states hahaha. If not then I say we all meet in NYC.

*Cough* So he'd stalk you for the rest of your life? Tons of wishful thinking ya got there. *Cough* hahaha ; )

How about New Jersey :wink2:

Wishful thinking is better than nothing.. I am not delusional.. It's quite possible.. He likes Aussie girls *das* *))*

Woot! *puts egg on display*

Idiot!

No, the front wasn't displayed. That's be a little creepy hahaha. You should have seen what he does for some of the pictures with him though. :o

That would be creepy.. but would explain his popularity.. *das*

It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about with the name thing. : P

WAKE UP JEN!!!

It is indeed. Yeppers, I have seen it a few times.

Good afternoon Liz.. Happy Easter!! *waves*

What? I meant Christ, not Chirst.... Typo.

*adds to notepad file*

slack!!

I like when the audience participate!!!

Ryan: "Oh I think they shot me"

Audience member: "Bang"

:roftl: delayed sound effects!!!

How about New Jersey :wink2:

Wishful thinking is better than nothing.. I am not delusional.. It's quite possible.. He likes Aussie girls *das* *))*

[/color][/color]

Idiot!

That would be creepy.. but would explain his popularity.. *das*

WAKE UP JEN!!!

Good afternoon Liz.. Happy Easter!! *waves*

*adds to notepad file*

I am not a slack! I just ended up with quotes in the wrong places and things missing so I gave up. : P I am also not an idiot! hmph

Pretty much all the sound effects are delayed... either that or they make a really odd sound effect that doesn't fit anywhere HAHAHA! Sometimes it's funny when the audience participates... other times it's ho hum.

Alright fine we'll go with NJ.

And how do you know he likes Aussies. ; ) He's written a song about Aussie girls hasn't it. ; ) haha

)) ))

Hehehe. Going bald, are we?

January 7th. I actually got the present about a month later, though. :bleh:

Nah... it's just super messy and it's in this messy bun that's almost half fallen out and probably just looks like a knot. It looked some-what decent this morning but it never is after my naps. My suite mates pretty much only see me with bed head haha.