The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A top of the mornin' to you! (Is it morning over there? It isn't over here.)

Okay.

At the moment I'm doing work experience which is very tiring. As well as that I have an assignment in five subjects, homework in the remaining three, three upcoming speeches which I haven't written let alone practiced and two major tests. And all of this is due/occurring next week.

*clenches teeth*

:naughty:

OG...*strokes soothingly* That majorly sucks. Your teachers sound like sadists.

*sleepily enters thread*

*yawns*

its earlyish and i'm so tired

Gave up on the drak orchid then? :naughty:

PEOPLE ON THE STREETS PEOPLE ON THE STREETS DA BA DIE DA DAY!

*runs out of thread to the beat of under pressure*

my mom said she played this song when i was in the womb, thats why i like it so much,

:roftl: I love you. And that song.

Seee yaa :punk:

Im heading for lunchy , had far far too much to eat in Holland yesterday :boxed:

You went to Holland?!

How was it?

Ahhh noooo. *Puts you on ignore list so she doesn't see you new avvie* :wink2:

Temptation gone! :biggrin2: ::

Its not even up there yet (it matches the siggy basically) :wink2:

:biggrin2: Hello all !! I'm in & out today 'cos I have to do a whole bunch of cleaning for the steadily approaching Easter w/end ! :shocked:

Hope your all well !!:thumb_yello:

That reminds me, I have to do a heap of cleaning over the midsemester break (while also studying *groans*)

Good news is my lecturer said if I send her an email (just did, on a library comp while printing an assignment) she'll send me the powerpoint of slides from the lecture.There's hope yet (Of course I said the reason I missed it was because of a clash, not because I overslept :naughty:)

*comes back*

But - but - but, I have a meeting for a group project tomorrow and we are supposed to colate our findings ... and I haven't found any findings yet!!!

hehehehe....I left straight after :naughty: Did you find your findings?

Mike want's to know too.

Mike also thinks this will happen.

Mike likes the colour olive.

What a weirdo.

It looks like baby poo

:puke:

I'M OVER HP ..... like to welcome in our Newbies .........

But....but....but, you can't be over HP, you just can't :crybaby:

Hello aussie newbies!

Have you done the initiation ??

oooohhhhh initiation, do tell.....

*collapses into a heap on the beanbag and promptly falls asleep*

I am sooo freaking tired- this is the 2nd night this week I have had to sit at the comp doing work until 1030pm

On one hand I am really happy about the long weekend, on the other it just means I have one less day to get heap of stuff done

How is everyone, and have I missed much, I don't have the energy to scroll back................

Poor bugger.....did you manage to get everything done?

hundred and fifty plus a day

I'll swap!

I can't wait till tomorrow is over. Today was pretty hectic, and I wasn't functioning at any capacity. I got off at Rockingham train station on the way home ... but my car was at Warnbro

And I am silently protesting while the others are offline

Hey OD, I think that's worse than not being able to find a thread and smiley that was right in front of me....hehehehehe:roftl:....and don't you be starting the protests missy!

Yes! Yes Thankyou!

I hope you 'll all have a great Easter, throw an extra prawn on the barbie for me! Just off to get a few tubes from the esky and then I'm off to change my signature.

*exits with big smile and not singing "Waltzing Matilda"*

Wow....now that's excitement!!!!Hello official Honourary Aussie Mikamite......:biggrin2:

Hello all !! I'm in & out today 'cos I have to do a whole bunch of cleaning for the steadily approaching Easter w/end !

Hope your all well !!

Hi Happikali.....don't work too hard:wub2:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

20060411_Easter2.JPG

Evenink. *is pissed off*

Oooh! How was it signed to you? Explain pwease.

Heya, I know you said this 3 days ago, but I've been RL'ing..

Hope you're still not P'd off..

My friend who lives in England told me he was going to a collectors fare and he mentioned that Bruce Campbell and Robert Englund would be there and I got all excited about it and said "wish I was there" etc and then begged him to get me a pic or autograph.. and he loves me (platonically, as I do him:wink2:) and said he would!! There's a blog on my MS page called Receiving Bruce which has photos in it.. worth a laugh..

Hello all !! I hope most of you are able to be on the new server with no dramas now !!

I barely had any dramas!! woooo!! *brags*

Please please can you make me an honorary Mikamite? I've done Aaurora's citizenship test and I've tried very hard to make it rain in Australia .

Please back me up Kelzy and Aaurora

*moves rainclouds nearer Sydney*

It's raining here now!!!!!!! I just got home and wouldn't you know it, my windscreen wipers are stuffed.. I need to replace the rubber!! That's how long it's been since it's rained enough that I needed to use them..

Please, please, move them to Melbourne as well

Agree!! Move them Melbourne way.. Or send them to Adelaide because we always get their weather! :wink2:

big poop

That's a really ugly colour..

Dammit .. this is all Mike's fault...

I wonder which obscure colour Mike would pick?

... olive, probably.

Mike is extremely primitive, he would chose red as he doesn't have to memorise some obscure colour's name. Red also arouses many men's senses. Hence the popularity of red lingerie.

Thanks a lot .. This is so fricking confusing now...

It is indeed, but very funny..

First movie? First movie?? Are you kidding?

Nope, not kidding.. It just didn't appeal to my inner child.. But if you're all insisting I should watch 2 & 3 or however many more of these disastrous movies there are, then who am I to argue.. Wait.. NO way!! You can't convince me.. I am *makes up new word* inconvinsible.. :naughty:

Hello aussie newbies!

Have you done the initiation ??

Yep, there was a quiz that Aaurora posted that Silver passed with flying colours!!

And heya! Have you taken that quiz??? *wink*

...... Mike loves baby poo .... !!!

:lmfao:

He should, the little breeder.. *naughty*

PEOPLE ON THE STREETS PEOPLE ON THE STREETS DA BA DIE DA DAY!

*runs out of thread to the beat of under pressure*

my mom said she played this song when i was in the womb, thats why i like it so much,

Hello darlingk! *waves and pelvic thrusts in your general direction*

Seee yaa

Im heading for lunchy , had far far too much to eat in Holland yesterday

Holland???????? WTF?? why?

*collapses into a heap on the beanbag and promptly falls asleep*

I am sooo freaking tired- this is the 2nd night this week I have had to sit at the comp doing work until 1030pm

On one hand I am really happy about the long weekend, on the other it just means I have one less day to get heap of stuff done

How is everyone, and have I missed much, I don't have the energy to scroll back................

Aww *pats you*

Yes you missed this:

You FRINKED lots of alcohol???? *roftl* *roftl* *roftl*

Are you still frunk??!!

I'm waiting on an answer to that one Jols.. *wink*

hundred and fifty plus a day

Aww that's Nice-ish.. atm!!

Hello, to the ones who know me and the ones who don't as well...

(I saw Scut was around here and realised this is part 10...Ours is part 10 too!!

In fact, we are having some organization problems...being seventy people xDDD. So I hope you don't have the same issues to deal with)

How are things going in the Aussie?? Fine? I hope so...

hugs Or just a 'little bit of love'

Hey Romis! *waves*

Fmbm asked me if I was seeing the Statue of Liberty but I was far from where it was. I also swear I saw Ryan Stiles from Whose Line is it Anyway. Looked just like him. I almost wanted to approach him but he had a hat on and figured if it was him he'd want to blend in and I didn't want to approach him and have it be him and have others crowd around him too, so I let him go. He's my favoriiiiite guy from that show. I love him, he's hilarious. It might have been a tourist that looked like him though but who knows. I let him be. I just couldn't stop turning my head to look because I was shocked...........

Btw... it's FY&GN. ; )

:sneaky2: You do know that I love RYAN STILES don't you.. *is jealous*
Yes! Yes Thankyou!

I hope you 'll all have a great Easter, throw an extra prawn on the barbie for me! Just off to get a few tubes from the esky and then I'm off to change my signature.

*exits with big smile and not singing "Waltzing Matilda"*

:lmfao:The only anthem we sing around here is Advanced Australia Fair. BUT you must sing it like

*wink wink*

Ahhh noooo. *Puts you on ignore list so she doesn't see you new avvie*

Temptation gone!

LOL LOL!!! *does the same*

Hello all !! I'm in & out today 'cos I have to do a whole bunch of cleaning for the steadily approaching Easter w/end !

Hope your all well !!

I suppose I should partake and buy some chocolates for some people.. But painting some boiled eggs is more fun! And if they don't eat them I will!!

A top of the mornin' to you! (Is it morning over there? It isn't over here.)

Now it is 4:26pm! And heya!

Hi-ho, silver (do you hate that? Sorry. )

Yep, sure, no worries. Shall do.

After today, LONG WEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! EASTER!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

LOL!! at Hi-ho Silver!! Love it!

Hey Sliz, do you like long weekends..or smth?? *naughty*

Good news is my lecturer said if I send her an email (just did, on a library comp while printing an assignment) she'll send me the powerpoint of slides from the lecture.There's hope yet (Of course I said the reason I missed it was because of a clash, not because I overslept )

Well done -Slacker!! Liar!!! *naughty* *winks*

Mooore chocolate. *drools.*

Want to see a funny hotel I took a picture of?

nyc22.jpg

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Everyone..

It's so cold here atm that I have the heater on and I just put a scarf on because I was getting chills.. Wooo!! Oh and it's raining!

Hello everyone!

How are you all?

BITCH!

Ahh, sucks. Don't you have next week off? I'm thought everyone always has the week connected to easter weekend off ...

What are you doing for work experience?

:naughty:

No, I just have tomorrow and Monday off and then it's straight back into it for another two or three weeks I think.

I was doing Alllied Health which is where you go in and experience different medical professions eg. speech pathology, physiotherapy, podiatry, etc. Today was my last day of it.

Heya, I know you said this 3 days ago, but I've been RL'ing..

Hope you're still not P'd off..

My friend who lives in England told me he was going to a collectors fare and he mentioned that Bruce Campbell and Robert Englund would be there and I got all excited about it and said "wish I was there" etc and then begged him to get me a pic or autograph.. and he loves me (platonically, as I do him:wink2:) and said he would!! There's a blog on my MS page called Receiving Bruce which has photos in it.. worth a laugh..

I barely had any dramas!! woooo!! *brags*

It's raining here now!!!!!!! I just got home and wouldn't you know it, my windscreen wipers are stuffed.. I need to replace the rubber!! That's how long it's been since it's rained enough that I needed to use them..

Agree!! Move them Melbourne way.. Or send them to Adelaide because we always get their weather! :wink2:

That's a really ugly colour..

Mike is extremely primitive, he would chose red as he doesn't have to memorise some obscure colour's name. Red also arouses many men's senses. Hence the popularity of red lingerie.

It is indeed, but very funny..

Nope, not kidding.. It just didn't appeal to my inner child.. But if you're all insisting I should watch 2 & 3 or however many more of these disastrous movies there are, then who am I to argue.. Wait.. NO way!! You can't convince me.. I am *makes up new word* inconvinsible.. :naughty:

Yep, there was a quiz that Aaurora posted that Silver passed with flying colours!!

And heya! Have you taken that quiz??? *wink*

:lmfao:

He should, the little breeder.. *naughty*

Hello darlingk! *waves and pelvic thrusts in your general direction*

Holland???????? WTF?? why?

Aww *pats you*

Yes you missed this:

I'm waiting on an answer to that one Jols.. *wink*

Aww that's Nice-ish.. atm!!

Hey Romis! *waves*

:lmfao:The only anthem we sing around here is Advanced Australia Fair. BUT you must sing it like

*wink wink*

I suppose I should partake and buy some chocolates for some people.. But painting some boiled eggs is more fun! And if they don't eat them I will!!

Now it is 4:26pm! And heya!

LOL!! at Hi-ho Silver!! Love it!

Hey Sliz, do you like long weekends..or smth?? *naughty*

Well done -Slacker!! Liar!!! *naughty* *winks*

Hiya Everyone..

It's so cold here atm that I have the heater on and I just put a scarf on because I was getting chills.. Wooo!! Oh and it's raining!

its very nice actully until i have to pay god damn taxes

[/color]

Hiya Everyone..

Ahhhh he's so funny! He's my favorite on the show. :wub2: I would LOVE to see a taping of that show someday. I have wanted to for a long time. I pretty much would be crying so hard from laughing the whole time. I wonder if they still tape shows or if it's all repeats now?

Anyway, watch... it probably wasn't even him, but I'm going with that it might have been him. It looked enough like him that I had to keep on looking back and I don't normally do double takes repeatedly. :roftl:

Bec is going to wonder why no one is talking to her soon. *zhhz*

If you come to NYC we'll book a hotel there? :wink2: It's not that hard to miss at night once you're on the right street. That's all that stuck out to me HAHA.

*Gasp* are you in Vermont right now?! It's cold and rainy. :naughty:

Work. :thumbdown: Homework. :thumbdown:

A ukulele? Wow! Like, a real one? :naughty: Hey, how weird is that word? U-K-U-L-E-L-E. What do you plan on doing with it?

Yeah, it's annoying.

Yep, a real one! It was a cheapo though because I didn't want to get an expensive one only to find out that I don't like it. But I think it shall be fun!

What do I plan on doing with it, you ask? Well I'm considering either using it to feed my dog or to keep my money in a safe place. Either one would be okay.

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeah, it's annoying.

Yep, a real one! It was a cheapo though because I didn't want to get an expensive one only to find out that I don't like it. But I think it shall be fun!

What do I plan on doing with it, you ask? Well I'm considering either using it to feed my dog or to keep my money in a safe place. Either one would be okay.

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Ahh.... yes.... how silly of me to ask. It's so obvious. :roftl:

I took pictures of everything that caught my eye, which there I was like a kid being shown shiny things in a candy store.

It was great and a much needed break from reality.

I went around alone. Not really sure if that was allowed because they said to stick together, but if I had no friends on the trip I still would have been alone. I was spotted once though and nothing happened so whatever haha. I was only on my own from when we got there at 2pm until pretty much 9pm. We left at 5am but didn't make it there until that late because both of our buses broke down and we were at a truck stop for a couple hours. It was like one of my worst fears came true with all those trucks but I was so tired I didn't care... until I was out of the safety of the bus and realized the trucks don't watch where they're driving. I darted back to the bus at one point because I was afraid of being hit. One truck came close to three of our kids.

I went to (not that you'll know anything about these places/things haha) Times Square, saw the Naked Cowboy, Rockerfeller Center, St. Patricks Cathedral, went out to eat, did Times Square again and got off the bus like 12 streets early JUST because I saw something I wanted a picture of HAHA, met up with a friend I hadn't seen for 2 years and was introduced to everyone in the store that he works with then went into the back rooms with him to hang out haha, went into a Hershey's store, met up with my friends and just walked around more.

Fmbm asked me if I was seeing the Statue of Liberty but I was far from where it was. I also swear I saw Ryan Stiles from Whose Line is it Anyway. Looked just like him. I almost wanted to approach him but he had a hat on and figured if it was him he'd want to blend in and I didn't want to approach him and have it be him and have others crowd around him too, so I let him go. He's my favoriiiiite guy from that show. I love him, he's hilarious. It might have been a tourist that looked like him though but who knows. I let him be. I just couldn't stop turning my head to look because I was shocked.

Oh and I also nearly fell a couple of times while I was walking and I also ran into a small white pole because it was bent and I didn't see it. I also managed to have people stare at me while I was doing something funny for a picture. I'm pretty much awesome. I think running into that pole and having trouble getting around it because I didn't know what I was keeping me from moving forward added 10 points to my awesome factor.

I have some pictures uploaded and I'm trying to get them resized for facebook/myspace today.

Ahh, majorly sucks about the buses breaking down. LOL for the walking into a pole and getting confused, getting off the bus early for photo, other photo hilaritys, etc. OMG! You should have stalked the who's line guy. And caaan't wait for the pics. Also, wtf - naked cowboy??

Hi-ho, silver (do you hate that? Sorry. )

*wonders what this is a reference to*

You seem confused.

Historica, it's this thing i was chosen to do..

???

(And HP movies aren't just for those who read the book... I know many people who just watch the movies *insert a hmph smilie*)

If they want to understand wtf is going on they are

used to be in the smilie box ages ago, nice to see a return.

And *slaps*

Back to olive and opposite smilies OD

haha :biggrin2:

No! *hmph smilie*

That reminds me, I have to do a heap of cleaning over the midsemester break (while also studying *groans*)

Mid semester break - yay yay yay yay!

How long is yours?

Mine is only a week :tears:

Want to see a funny hotel I took a picture of?

nyc22.jpg

Lol! *urges Mika not to follow any sudden urges to climb up on that M*

hehehehe....I left straight after Did you find your findings?

Yes I fricking well did, and no one even wanted to see them :sneaky2:

Waste of the bloody morning - which I was supposed to spend in lectures :fisch:)

Hey OD, I think that's worse than not being able to find a thread and smiley that was right in front of me....hehehehehe....and don't you be starting the protests missy!

:doh:

My friend who lives in England told me he was going to a collectors fare and he mentioned that Bruce Campbell and Robert Englund would be there

... which reminds me, I saw a poster today at uni that was advertising some petition to get Jensen and Jared to Australia to do some kind of Supernatural convention, which got me thinking - ZOMG, we should advertise like that> Not like shoving pamphlets in people's hands (lol), just a poster on a bus stop or something (like that one).

Ohh, okay, I'll keep that in mind ... for when JJL is around ... *hmph smilie*

Nope, not kidding.. It just didn't appeal to my inner child.. But if you're all insisting I should watch 2 & 3 or however many more of these disastrous movies there are, then who am I to argue.. Wait.. NO way!! You can't convince me.. I am *makes up new word* inconvinsible..

Well that's exactly why it's ridiculous that your basing it on the first movie, in which he was 11 and was aimed at 11 year olds. Their 18 in the 7th book, and act accordingly. And the actors are 18/19 in the 5th movie, and act accordingly.

Are you joking? I'm melting here!

No, I just have tomorrow and Monday off and then it's straight back into it for another two or three weeks I think.

I was doing Alllied Health which is where you go in and experience different medical professions eg. speech pathology, physiotherapy, podiatry, etc. Today was my last day of it.

I think your forgetting the most important one, missy! :sneaky2:

We have a completely different "Allied Health" here ... it's a party for all health students :P ... unless their two different things run by this same organisation or something...

Heya! So..... what is everyone getting up to for Easter???

My mum is going away! :yay:

Ahhhh he's so funny! He's my favorite on the show. :wub2: I would LOVE to see a taping of that show someday. I have wanted to for a long time. I pretty much would be crying so hard from laughing the whole time. I wonder if they still tape shows or if it's all repeats now?

*brags about Perth's live weekly version of who's line*

Pfft.. Work and homework. :naughty:

By the way, I bought a ukulele today!

A uke! Awesome!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Evening everyone .. hope your ok :thumb_yello:

Easter .. the time of chocky eggs etc :punk:

Shame snow for the uk!!! :naughty:

Ill lurk as Ive just woke up , my mind is not ready for fast paced conversation

Hello lurky-lurk-face.

Several people have asked for an elaboration on your mention of visiting Holland. I asked if you saw the statue in the airport. :wink2:

*shrugs*

Some old person show that I have heard old people quote. :naughty:

p.s. Why is it so hot????????? :thumbdown:

Lol!

... kelzy knew the reference

:fisch:

Hello lurky-lurk-face.

Several people have asked for an elaboration on your mention of visiting Holland. I asked if you saw the statue in the airport. :wink2:

Ohhh errrrrrr , what statue ???

I was there on buisness hardly saw anything :shocked:

Ohh apart from buying farrrr too much cheese

Oops.

*coughs discreetly*

*starts the engine of the Priscilla bus*

:lmao:!

*leaps onto bus*

Go! Go! Put your foot down!

*can see her chasing us*

Woo-hoooooo. Somebody loves me enough to pass me. :mf_rosetinted:

haha...just green tea flavor of lolly :naughty: