*just had to also do the macarena to HE, just to figure out how it would look*

*decides it looks funny*

*continues to do the macarena to HE*

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: well it shouldn't be too much longer...

If you take the macaroni out of your nose you'll clear up that breathing problem

No not scared.. I've dealt with bigger nutjobs than you :bleh:

*points at OD*

She is my daughter after all :mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaha

*is supporting JJL's 1000 aims*

*just had to also do the macarena to HE, just to figure out how it would look*

*decides it looks funny*

*continues to do the macarena to HE*

*videos both of us dancing the macarena to HE*

*posts on youtube*

Shes Mika Freaka =), and in Africa somewhere

*slaps daughter's back to disloge stuck maccoroni*

Haha, awesome.

*coughs violently*

If you take the macaroni out of your nose you'll clear up that breathing problem

No not scared.. I've dealt with bigger nutjobs than you :bleh:

*points at OD*

*blows really hard, shooting nose-macaroni at Kelzy*

hello. :mf_rosetinted:

why? how bad is it?

very long story.....but something is happening between my bf and me. Stuff (my stuff) is resurfacing again after many years again and I suppose I never dealt with it properly to begin with.....We are an a medium sized apartment and it seems like my privacy is somewhat compromised. I feel like he is always looking over my shoulder when working on the computer

and squawks if I am on the phone too long. ( I am the one who pays the utilities) . Ever since the MIKA concerts something has really changed. He is the first person I have lived with since I moved away from my Grandma's in 1995. I was living alone from 1995 to 2004...it was great. But I having been living with him since 2004 and thought that my confusion and fundamental issues solved themselves. Well they did not. I have so many new friends now and have so much fun and he says I spend too much time on MIKA and that I blab on it too much and he's tired of hearing about it sometimes. bah...life was so better when I was single...mind you maybe I changed when I was with him and now I am coming back to the real me!:punk: :punk:

so that is what is going on ...some extremely tough situations

thanks for your concern , girls:)

Haha, yes, someone used it once on me and I didn't get it at all ... your a quick learner

Haha, bragging is fun. Parent bragging is embarrassing. Teacher bragging is shocking.

My friend's work collegue who made a funny lemon tree music video on youtube has a comment on the video from one of his old highschool teachers saying that she got the link to it from the whiteboard in the staff room. :shocked: That is both brilliant and scary. Someone came up to one my friends at uni the other day and said they recognised her off the AIH video on youtube. MY ONE! SOMEONE FOUND MY AIH VIDEO OF THEIR OWN ACCORD AND LIEKD IT SO MUCH THEY SPOTTED MY FRIEND AND CONGRATULATED HER!

I just took a wild guess at what FATT meant.

My mom ran into my 4th grade teacher who ended up being my 6th grade teacher too and told him about how I'm switching schools to do photography and how I want to end up in NYC someday. He told her that his daughter is in NYC now and is making a lot more money that he is. :roftl:

The REALLY odd thing was I had a dream the night before about some guy my age... and it ended up being that teachers son (even though it looked nothing like him.) When my mom told me that she ran into that teacher it struck me for a moment after because I remembered that part of my dream (and yes the teachers last name was mentioned in the dream too.) I haven't told her though, I should because it's just too weird. It reminds me of the dreams that I have once in a great while where something happens or something is said and it ends up happening in real life - only a little bit differently. :blink:

Hmmm that's interesting... maybe a teacher was googling for music videos and came across it and passed the link on and it just so happened to be someone he knew? :naughty:

Oh... and I found out that the room where the board meeting took place was in my dorm (since my dorm doubles as an office, classroom, and some professors offices.) Too bad it went on when I was taking a looooooooong nap. I could have been walking by at the time to go somewhere and heard what went on.

:lmfao:Genius!!!

Agree. We get too bored and cynical. *insert saying about busy hands, busy minds.. or smth..*

Hello HK! How are you today?

Hello looney :insane: How are you??

*isn't scared*

Hello Suz!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with where you're living??

Well I'm good now.. I just had Macca's even though I wasn't supposed to.. I want to save the last of the good Ensure for in the morning. My theory is food = crohn's symptoms, so food might as well be junk. No point going to alot of effort to cook something my body will reject anyway :roftl:

*laughs seriously*

My mom's friends son has crohn's. I guess he has to be careful about what he eats. :-/

She is my daughter after all :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2:

*videos both of us dancing the macarena to HE*

*posts on youtube*

*watches youtube counter as 4 million people watch video every second*

Success! I am famous! For something worthwhile!

*cackles evilly*

*chuckles to self that she originally wrote "eavilly"*

*watches youtube counter as 4 million people watch video every second*

Success! I am famous! For something worthwhile!

*cackles evilly*

*chuckles to self that she originally wrote "eavilly"*

*giggles*

WE ARE FAMOUS!!!!

*giggles at daughter funny spelling*

Daughter like mother...

very long story.....but something is happening between my bf and me. Stuff (my stuff) is resurfacing again after many years again and I suppose I never dealt with it properly to begin with.....We are an a medium sized apartment and it seems like my privacy is somewhat compromised. I feel like he is always looking over my shoulder when working on the computer

and squawks if I am on the phone too long. ( I am the one who pays the utilities) . Ever since the MIKA concerts something has really changed. He is the first person I have lived with since I moved away from my Grandma's in 1995. I was living alone from 1995 to 2004...it was great. But I having been living with him since 2004 and thought that my confusion and fundamental issues solved themselves. Well they did not. I have so many new friends now and have so much fun and he says I spend too much time on MIKA and that I blab on it too much and he's tired of hearing about it sometimes. bah...life was so better when I was single...mind you maybe I changed when I was with him and now I am coming back to the real me!:punk: :punk:

that sounds like its a very tough position to be in....

i hope everything works out for the best, Suz. :thumb_yello:

Hey JJL.... no offence but can you post whore another thread and post a normal amount in here.

Its just, every time I click new posts the aussie thread is up the top, but its always you :bleh:

Threads like the halliwell, the bar, or one of the random threads can help your post count :wink2:

Hey JJL.... no offence but can you post whore another thread and post a normal amount in here.

Its just, every time I click new posts the aussie thread is up the top, but its always you :bleh:

Threads like the halliwell, the bar, or one of the random threads can help your post count :wink2:

*decides to post-whore the halliwell*

I WILL SURVIVE,

GO WALK OUT THE DOOR.....

*is screamming random lyrics out*

*noticed*

and squawks if I am on the phone too long. ( I am the one who pays the utilities) . Ever since the MIKA concerts something has really changed. He is the first person I have lived with since I moved away from my Grandma's in 1995. I was living alone from 1995 to 2004...it was great. But I having been living with him since 2004 and thought that my confusion and fundamental issues solved themselves. Well they did not. I have so many new friends now and have so much fun and he says I spend too much time on MIKA and that I blab on it too much and he's tired of hearing about it sometimes. bah...life was so better when I was single...mind you maybe I changed when I was with him and now I am coming back to the real me!

:blink::boxed: *hopes he doesn't see this post*

*decides she good enough to go on Austalian Idol*

*begins to knit a costume for JJL's audition*

I just took a wild guess at what FATT meant.

My mom ran into my 4th grade teacher who ended up being my 6th grade teacher too and told him about how I'm switching schools to do photography and how I want to end up in NYC someday. He told her that his daughter is in NYC now and is making a lot more money that he is.

The REALLY odd thing was I had a dream the night before about some guy my age... and it ended up being that teachers son (even though it looked nothing like him.) When my mom told me that she ran into that teacher it struck me for a moment after because I remembered that part of my dream (and yes the teachers last name was mentioned in the dream too.) I haven't told her though, I should because it's just too weird. It reminds me of the dreams that I have once in a great while where something happens or something is said and it ends up happening in real life - only a little bit differently.

Hmmm that's interesting... maybe a teacher was googling for music videos and came across it and passed the link on and it just so happened to be someone he knew?

Oh... and I found out that the room where the board meeting took place was in my dorm (since my dorm doubles as an office, classroom, and some professors offices.) Too bad it went on when I was taking a looooooooong nap. I could have been walking by at the time to go somewhere and heard what went on.

Haha, dreams like that are weird. I had a crazy one once. And it totally became 100% true.

I dreamed it like a week before I got my dog, and in my dream my dog was in my house, and that I "knew" (you know how dreams are) that I had him on some crazy scheme of my mothers and he was on a "1 month trial" to see how it goes. And I was so happy, because I knew a 1 month trial meant I had him forever, because my mum would love him. Lo and behold a few days later my mum says out of them blue, after years of daily nagging "Fine, go and call if they still have that dog and we can go and get it. But only for a month. And we can see how it goes, and if you don't look after hom and he doesn't behave I'm bringing him back" ... and I didnt realise until later - BUT WHAT THE ****! And I know it wasn't just extreme dejavu, because I told a friend about it between dreaming it and it happening. But I exaggerated the story when I told her! I wish I didn't, because I could have used the message history as proof I am pyschic! I told her that my mum had allowed me to have "all the dogs", because I was really just expressing to her how crazy and unrealistic the dream was. LOL!

Parents are so crazy. My dad always says about how he was talking to someone behind him in a checkout who's friend had a sister-in-law's daughter that was a vet. Or some other random person and relation. And I'm like .."#1, why do I care? Seriously.. #2. What do you go around saying to complete strangers about me!"

Haha, dammit, you could have totally eaves dropped! :thumbdown:

*points and laughs at Kelz*

*sercretly tapes*

*posts on youtube*

*relishes in growing fame*

*giggles*

WE ARE FAMOUS!!!!

*giggles at daughter funny spelling*

Daughter like mother...

Aww, Suz it sounds like he has a touch of jealousy going on. You know men like to be pampered and fussed over. He is probably feeling a little neglected. But that's his issue. You need to be yourself, no matter what. If spending time talking to people online or on the phone is what is making you happy then don't change that. But don't forget to give him a chance to show you a good time too.

There must be some fun things you two used to do together.

Single life is good. But it's not good forever:wink2:

Find the middle ground somehow.. :huglove:

You can always talk to me.

*takes a sip of pastio*

*reads something in the Aussie thread*

*still has that sip in her mouth*

*tries to sallow sip*

*starts laughing*

*sprays pastio out of nose*

*wipes snotty-pasito off computer*

*does the chicken dance to GK*

*tapes and puts up on youtube*