The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes... no officialness... now I can bitch and say "Where's the official news???"

I'm only interested in a few thngs...

1. Official news

2. News about Mika coming to Oz and doing proper tour (and exclusive concert and party on HKs verandah)

3. Luke suddenly deciding he's madly in love with me and wants to marry me shoul be martin, but he's married... gotta be realistic you know...

Tis okay... was only gonna be a short stay away... which only ended up being a day... obviously I'm addicted to this place...

I isn't gone! I's back!

good to know people care about me...

Big enough Mqs? :naughty:

Yay for bitching now *insert wink*

And I'm only interested in the same things (okay, maybe not 3 *insert naughty smilie*

*signs you up for Mikaholics Anonymous.*

And Glad to see you back.

Hey ya Kelz... Oh wow... I kept seeing people offline... then realised that people are invisible...

Damn those invisible people:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Besides, I'm sick of other people constantly wanting us to vote for sh!t that has nothing to do with us...

Its our turn to get them to vote/sign.

You know... I was just thinking... I really like to be left alone sometimes... all by my little lonesome... it's good for my mental health...

But.. for example.. if you're asking a certain music video program to play a video you want to see.. so you spam their guestbook week after week.. wouldn't it be more successful if you're putting the force behind one specific clip rather than, for example, saying Play THIS VIDEO oh and also THIS ONE and .. maybe THIS ONE and THIS ONE TOO .. oh, and also THIS ONE!!

:

Don't forget getting your friends to spam And saying they ruined it :mf_rosetinted:

Yaya! They sell the sprinkle one in basically all normal shops here, should be the same there. (If you are feeling in a random "trying things" mood) But normal people are confused by it and it's generally always in the baking section :doh: I'll look for a packaging picture ...

Eurgh, can only find this one: but you can only get it here in special import shops:

But in shops here they sell it in bags ... I think it's a rip-off brand ... it actually says "chocolade hagel"

We get it in the dutch section of Safeway*insert wink*

(Okay, so the dutch section is about a metre of a shelfs in one aisle if that, but still)

"SM Pharmaceuticals" will one day produce "Panadik" and "Cld & Fl" (Cold and Flu :naughty:) and you will be rich.

Yay for becoming rich

For a second there I thought I might have to venture out of the thread to find it *insert naughty smilie*

Thanks

hi dear aussies, i'll be in sydney from saturday for about 10 days, so if any of you wants to meet up, PM me.won't be anywhere else in australia, unfortunately, and i guess not many of you are from sydney, but i thought i'd ask anyway.

(and, um, i'd have loved to bring mika with me

I would love to meet up... but alas.. I'm a Melbournite as well (you should come here next time) *insert wink*

I'm awake :) I'm always the first Aussie up but the first Aussie to go to bed, too

I don't know, I might have been first last night *insert wink*

Just mind the bite marks I left.

Heya Raisin

And hey everyone else...

I'm feeling much better, and now thanks to you chatterboxes *blames you, doesn't change anything* I only have 15 mins to get ready to catch the bus to uni.

Scut (why am I talking about the petition on the aussie thread? ... whatever), have you been mikamyspace spamming? You should spam like your comment. You can be the logical one in our band of merry-spammers. :wink2:

I think you mean Scut can be the factual one :wink2:

In my opinion the two are the same thing: there's no point in presenting a logical argument if you can't support it with facts.

I haven't been spamming because there's only so seriously that they'll take a bunch of MySpace comments repeatedly made by the same small group of people, no matter how noble the intention. That, and because I don't check my MySpace often so I don't remember to spam anyway.

I'm gonna brag for a second so don't mind me...

So remember the photography contest I entered? Well they NEVER contacted me telling me if my photo was one of the top four or got one of the 100 honorable mentions... so boo on their party but yay for still getting published.

Today I got an email from one of my professors and she heard through one of my other professors that I had won a contest so she asked me details about it and asked me to send her the photos because she wants to brag about me at their board meeting. :biggrin2:

I don't think I've ever been "bragged" about before like that but it made my day. :roftl:

Looks like when I transfer I won't just be forgotten because now I'm known for the contest. I won't be just another student that decided to leave. :cool:

That is all. :naughty:

Congratulations, Jen! You're starting to get the recognition that you've been working hard for. :thumb_yello:

I love it when you lot talk about me when I'm not around to defend myself.:naughty: I was NOT with Scut (not an easy feat when we're the same person) but with Andrea (remember my drinking buddy?) because she's a cosmetology student and wanted to do my nails.

*shows off long acrylics painted in a color known as "Rabid Eggplant" that are making it really hard to type*

A bit confused at the editted posts, but I expect to be filled in later on msn.

YAY Jen for being bragged about!

How is everyone today? Anyone awake?

Ooh fake nails. I couldn't do those. I tried putting on fake nails to be a witch for halloween once and it was horrible. I felt like it was going to rip my real nails off.

I told her to let me know how the meeting went. :wink2:

In my opinion the two are the same thing: there's no point in presenting a logical argument if you can't support it with facts.

I haven't been spamming because there's only so seriously that they'll take a bunch of MySpace comments repeatedly made by the same small group of people, no matter how noble the intention. That, and because I don't check my MySpace often so I don't remember to spam anyway.

Congratulations, Jen! You're starting to get the recognition that you've been working hard for. :thumb_yello:

Thanksss. I'm starting to and hopefully it doesn't stop haha.

Alright so here's the verdict.... I tried nutella on wheat bread. Nutella is pretty darn good! :mf_lustslow:

Has anyone here ever had Ichipan crepes? They do a mean Nutella crepe. (Although I usually get the cheesecake and berries one.) :wub2:

If you don't know what they are, they're made by:

companylogozh9.jpg

You watch them cook your crepe then they fill them with filling such as these:

18268563aa60a0dcafmdx6.jpg

Then they roll them up like an icecream cone:

dsc03891yr8.jpg

Has anyone here ever had Ichipan crepes? They do a mean Nutella crepe. (Although I usually get the cheesecake and berries one.) :wub2:

companylogozh9.jpg

dsc03891yr8.jpg

omg those look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I want one!

Scut, you know I love you :wub2:.. But come on..

People can be logical and not factual..

And factual but not logical..

I know you can be both.. But not everyone can.

I'm serious when I say if the petition was loaded with facts on how we have been "forgotten" then the comments left would take a negative tone. Not everyone likes the idea of guilt-tripping Mika. It needed to be simply written so that even a 12 year old fangurl with an IQ of 80 can understand it..

It might be a pointless petition in the end, but it's not hurting anyone.

And why are you here at 1:30pm :sneaky2::naughty:

Scut, you know I love you :wub2:.. But come on..

People can be logical and not factual..

And factual but not logical..

I know you can be both.. But not everyone can.

I believe that one is pointless without the other. If this weren't true our legal system, for example, would be very different.

why are you here at 1:30pm :sneaky2::naughty:

Because I have an ADO. *bjm*

I believe that one is pointless without the other. If this weren't true our legal system, for example, would be very different.

Yes darlingk, but not everyone can operate both:wink2:

Because I have an ADO. *bjm*

pssscchhh.. and you never suggested pancakes and shopping :tears:

pssscchhh.. and you never suggested pancakes and shopping :tears:

You mean that you would have come down to Melbourne today? :blink:

If so, it wouldn't have worked. I had a dentist appointment this morning and I'm in the process of wading through a tonne of things to do to get ready for uni next week, and I'm going to a last-weekend-before-uni party tonight.

But there'll be pancakes and shopping when Teegs and DC come down anyway. :bleh:

You mean that you would have come down to Melbourne today? :blink:

If so, it wouldn't have worked. I had a dentist appointment this morning and I'm in the process of wading through a tonne of things to do to get ready for uni next week, and I'm going to a last-weekend-before-uni party tonight.

But there'll be pancakes and shopping when Teegs and DC come down anyway. :bleh:

:tears: *feels the rejecsshuunnn*

Yes, there'll will be pancakes and shopping.. and drunk DC dancing :fisch:

An amusing typo I found in the Picture Captions Thread:

:roftl:

:lmfao:*sues them* :naughty:

No one will be drunken chip shimmying before 5pm so I won't be seeing it anyway. :tears:

If you get there early enough you'll see the last of the shimmying before we pass out:roftl:

Has anyone here ever had Ichipan crepes? They do a mean Nutella crepe. (Although I usually get the cheesecake and berries one.)

dsc03891yr8.jpg

I see that store all the time when I go to the city, but never have time to stop in.

So want to try

Yes, there'll will be pancakes and shopping.. and drunk DC dancing :fisch:

Some of my favourite things there :naughty:

No one will be drunken chip shimmying before 5pm so I won't be seeing it anyway.

Thats only if we follow the rules of social ettique in terms of drinking and don't begin drinking until early evening...

We could forgo those rules one day :naughty:

If you get there early enough you'll see the last of the shimmying before we pass out:roftl:

And then there's that :wink2:

companylogozh9.jpg

dsc03891yr8.jpg

That looks really good, I want one!!!

So I went to see a comedian tonight and the subject of war came up and he mentioned something about how he's against war but loves war video games. I can't remember the whole joke or how he worded it because he was basically saying that war video games are about previous wars. He mentioned something about this new game and saying it was a bad idea or something but it's not like they can make up a war because it wouldn't make any sense. He then said something along the lines of, "you know this Canadian and Australian war is very boring. All they're doing is throwing rocks at each other and talking in funny accents. I don know wut this war is aboot" Okay so you can't really type an accent.

It made me think of you guys haha. Then I surely thought, "I think they can do much better than throwing rocks." hahaha

I see that store all the time when I go to the city, but never have time to stop in.

So want to try

Yep, there's one in Melbourne Central.

We should!

Thats only if we follow the rules of social ettique in terms of drinking and don't begin drinking until early evening...

We could forgo those rules one day :naughty:

We could have lunch at Crown, gamble a bit then get drunk. :naughty:

Yep, there's one in Melbourne Central.

We should!

We could have lunch at Crown, gamble a bit then get drunk. :naughty:

Thats the one I always see :wink2:

And I have it on good authority (my own :naughty:) that the strawberry daquiri's are quite nice at crown.

Heck... we could gamble, drink and make a trip to galatic circus :wink2:

Thats the one I always see :wink2:

And I have it on good authority (my own :naughty:) that the strawberry daquiri's are quite nice at crown.

Heck... we could gamble, drink and make a trip to galatic circus :wink2:

Ooh, that would be fun. Shooting each other in the dark while drunk would be amusing. :naughty:

Ooh, that would be fun. Shooting each other in the dark while drunk would be amusing. :naughty:

Yep...

So would playing the games (I mean, trying to shoot hoops, or dance while drunk/tipsy could have interesting effects)

And I do so love laser force (or whatever it gets called at various places)