Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

Well well well, what have we here? :das: A discussion about me? Let's see...

hehehehehehe I like this plan!! lol. yes, you should all come to Galway, we'll do a tour of Ireland (it doesn't take long, haha) and then we can go back to Madrid....lol :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: Awh girls, I love ye too!! I have suuuch ganas :naughty: to go!! The price of flights has gone down since I last looked, so hopefully they'll go down a bit more and I'll try and book in the next few days

:woot_jump:

Hehehehehehehehehehe, seems like we have mind powers in here...

Now how great would that be!! A tour of Ireland and then Madrid all together, nothing can tempt me more (and again we come across the money issue:thumbdown:), and be sure I'll go there to visit you in the future, one doesn't get rid of me so easily, gal.

Soooo nice to read prices are going down *Asun keeps her fingers crossed*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehehehehehehehehe, seems like we have mind powers in here...

Now how great would that be!! A tour of Ireland and then Madrid all together, nothing can tempt me more (and again we come across the money issue:thumbdown:), and be sure I'll go there to visit you in the future, one doesn't get rid of me so easily, gal.

Soooo nice to read prices are going down *Asun keeps her fingers crossed*

haha it would be great.....someday, someday! (If I spend enough time in Ireland again.....I can't guarantee that hahaha) :bleh:

Yes I'll keep u informed...maybe they'll cost even less later...lol. I've a class in a bit so I'll chat properly later!!

Baci!! (Just thought I'd throw in some italiano...hehe)

xxx

haha it would be great.....someday, someday! (If I spend enough time in Ireland again.....I can't guarantee that hahaha) :bleh:

Yes I'll keep u informed...maybe they'll cost even less later...lol. I've a class in a bit so I'll chat properly later!!

Baci!! (Just thought I'd throw in some italiano...hehe)

xxx

Yes of course, if you stay in Ireland long enogh for me to visit, you culo inquieto you... :lmao:

Yes, I think the closer it gets the cheaper it is, but hey, don't wait too long!

See ya, poliglote pal!!!

Girls, girls, look what Isa has just sent me, thought maybe you'd be interested... http://www.catshostel.com/index.php

It's a hostel, Robi, and that's why I'm not quite sure of the instalations and all, but it's very unexpensive and doesn't look bad at all. It's located in the historical centre, a bit far from the venue, but with the metro you can get there in no time.

Just giving ideas, you know...

Girls, girls, look what Isa has just sent me, thought maybe you'd be interested... http://www.catshostel.com/index.php

It's a hostel, Robi, and that's why I'm not quite sure of the instalations and all, but it's very unexpensive and doesn't look bad at all. It's located in the historical centre, a bit far from the venue, but with the metro you can get there in no time.

Just giving ideas, you know...

seriously TBQ

i appreciate yr help...i'll give the link to my friends and we'll see to it!

:wub2:

seriously TBQ

i appreciate yr help...i'll give the link to my friends and we'll see to it!

:wub2:

Hey! Don't thank me, thank Isa, she's the one who's looking, I'm just posting what she sent me:bleh: Anyway, you know I'm always willing to help you to come and see me in my own city:biggrin2:

I just found this too: http://www.madhostel.com/index.php?mh_id=2

We could get the same room for all! And it´s not expensive (round 15€)

WOW Isa! You're a professional seaker:roftl:

I´m not a good seaker, I just found a web which search them for you!!!

I found this one too: http://www.barbierihostel.com/indexE.htm

In this one you pay 13,50 just for the bed (in a room wiyh 3 beds): http://www.hwelcome.com

I think it would be good for you all to pick a room for all of you (too bad for once I'll be at home and not with you:sneaky2:): it'd be less expensive and much more fun. What do you think?

Yes of course, if you stay in Ireland long enogh for me to visit, you culo inquieto you... :lmao:

Yes, I think the closer it gets the cheaper it is, but hey, don't wait too long!

See ya, poliglote pal!!!

culo inquieto?? :lmao: I prefer wandering soul...or even better, free spirit :bleh: (euphemism of the day hahaha)

Isa, thanks for all the work you're doing on this!!!! We'll sort it out :thumb_yello:

:dance_man: (I love this guy!)

culo inquieto?? :lmao: I prefer wandering soul...or even better, free spirit :bleh: (euphemism of the day hahaha)

Isa, thanks for all the work you're doing on this!!!! We'll sort it out :thumb_yello:

:dance_man: (I love this guy!)

:lmao: Ok,ok, wandering soul (I love that). Anyways, I do hope you're coming hun, you'd better come, you know :cool:

We´re gonna have a blast!

Yes we are, yes we are... *Taps Ana's head*

okay girls, I need ye all to do something for me:

Stand up.

Now, DANCE, like this:

(I loooove that clip!)

or even just like this: :dance_man:

Why? Because...

I've booked my flights

(sorry, I'm feeling dramatic.....) :naughty:

I'm so excited!!

Now for a hostel.....woot!

Okay, after all that dancing, I'm hungry, so I'm going to cook dinner. I will chat to you all later!!!!

xxx

Stand up.

Now, DANCE, like this:

(I loooove that clip!)

Why? Because...

I've booked my flights

I'm so excited!!

Okay, after all that dancing, I'm hungry, so I'm going to cook dinner. I will chat to you all later!!!!

xxx

That´s great!!! I´m dancing right now!:wink2:

Yes we are, yes we are... *Taps Ana's head*

:biggrin2:

Stand up.

Now, DANCE, like this:

(I loooove that clip!)

Why? Because...

I've booked my flights

I'm so excited!!

xxx

Mmmm, this looks familiar to me...:mf_rosetinted:

Stand up.

Now, DANCE, like this:

(I loooove that clip!)

Why? Because...

I've booked my flights

I'm so excited!!

xxx

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Neeve is coming, Neeve is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm dancing, don't you see me??? I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Heu, it's just in case...Is iy very inetresting to buy a VIP ticket ( a chance to go backstage?), i 'manot inetrested by Benicassim but Madrid , why not...

Thanks for response!

Hi there! I don't think getting a VIP ticket grants you access to backstage. In fact, it's extremely unlikely to see Mika this time, even to people he remembers from numerous gigs.

Thank you, i 'm dreaming , as ususal!

However i suppose this ticket makes the show more comfortable ( as in Parc des Princes at Paris): people are seated, don't suffer of heat , can have a drink?

Well, now, always just in case , could you please tell me il the FIB is in the center of Madrid ( it's to choose an hotel near the fib)?

I already looked at the flights , just in case ...naturally...

I mustn't forget that i have to go back to Nîmes on the 21 th of July ( it's tiring to follow mister M!)

Thanks

Oh, come on Robi! At least you'll see us Spanish mad girls... *puppy eyes*

you can bet! :cool:

no cancellation, no postponing will prevent me from coming to madrid and meet you ......and have fiesta together! :punk:

but lillibet can always kill him in nimes...............:cool:

you can bet! :cool:

no cancellation, no postponing will prevent me from coming to madrid and meet you ......and have fiesta together! :punk:

but lillibet can always kill him in nimes...............:cool:

Yeah!!! That's my Robi!!!!!:punk::punk: Fiesta is for sure, Mika or no Mika. But yeah, let her kill him in Nimes:cool: