Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

I can't believe that I've been reading this thread and kind of looked into ways of going to this:roftl::roftl:When I KNOW that I possibly can't (as in: it's impossible)

What are you doing to me, girls??:naughty: Nightmare!

P.S.

By "impossible", I mean impossible. My future parents in law flying in on the saturday, so that we all fly to Spain together on the Sunday. I can't possibly change my flight and take off a day before they arrive, just for a Mika gig. But I have thought of it.:mf_lustslow:. Please don't tell my BF:mf_rosetinted:.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that I've been reading this thread and kind of looked into ways of going to this:roftl::roftl:When I KNOW that I possibly can't (as in: it's impossible)

What are you doing to me, girls??Nightmare!

P.S.

By "impossible", I mean impossible. My future parents in law flying in on the saturday, so that we all fly to Spain together on the Sunday. I can't possibly change my flight and take off a day before they arrive, just for a Mika gig. But I have thought of it.:mf_lustslow:. Please don't tell my BF:mf_rosetinted:.

the worse is still to come, i'd never heard a madness like this!

...............who's next?:roftl:

sara....that would be amazing (if you came) :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2:

you can bet! :cool:

no cancellation, no postponing will prevent me from coming to madrid and meet you ......and have fiesta together! :punk:

but lillibet can always kill him in nimes...............:cool:

Hahaha! Fiestaaaaaaaa :punk: :punk:

So nice you´re coming too, lillibet!!!

Ok, gals, i don´t know if you realize MORRISSEY is coming too...It´s gonna be hell on earth...Be ready! (i can´t believe i´m going to see him at least. Hope he doesn´t cancel!)

Ah, Morissey....

Well, i 've found a problem because the tick tack says my credit card in not good , or when looking at my count on internet , it's ok.

Well , i'll go to my bank and kill everybody .

Now: flight ( hotel = ok.)

Ah, Morissey....

Well, i 've found a problem because the tick tack says my credit card in not good , or when looking at my count on internet , it's ok.

Well , i'll go to my bank and kill everybody .

Now: flight ( hotel = ok.)

she's small but she's mighty...lillibet! :biggrin2:

congrats...you are as quick as a flash!:bleh:

:roftl:

the worse is still to come, i'd never heard a madness like this!

...............who's next?:roftl:

sara....that would be amazing (if you came) :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2:

I know, I'd looooove to!!!

But it really is impossible-if I want my wedding to go ahead the following weekend, haha!!!

Btw- has anyone seen that the FIB website has already found out about our Cupcake's "real" name?

http://madrid.fiberfib.com/mika/

Here, here:

Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili, a.k.a. Mika,

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

This is too much

But it really is impossible-if I want my wedding to go ahead the following weekend, haha!!!

Btw- has anyone seen that the FIB website has already found out about our Cupcake's "real" name?

Here, here:

This is too much

i'm not aware of your joke, sariflor...sorry, but it sounds'too much', yes, def 'too much'....:roftl::roftl:

Here, here:

This is too much

OH NO! IS ISMAILI THERE TOO? No, please XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I´m dying to ask him! :roftl:

Flight Marseille /Madrid = ok .

I am tired not to get my ticket on the FIB site , did anyone had a problem?

My credit card is ok , i tried by Caixabank ( they sell tickets ) but they don't want my credit card , only the spanish ones???

Flight Marseille /Madrid = ok .

I am tired not to get my ticket on the FIB site , did anyone had a problem?

My credit card is ok , i tried by Caixabank ( they sell tickets ) but they don't want my credit card , only the spanish ones???

can anyone help lovely lillibet? :blush-anim-cl:

My credit card is a Visa , i never had any problem buying ticket in UK for example, it's curious and i begin to anxious : i have hotel and flight but no ticket and no number of telephone to ask some help ...

Robi! I recived your pm!! We have to decide where we are gonna stay cause we don´t have money enough to stay on that hotel but thanks!!! I wanna met you all!!

Robi! I recived your pm!! We have to decide where we are gonna stay cause we don´t have money enough to stay on that hotel but thanks!!! I wanna met you all!!

ahhhhhhhhh

the benefits of being old...............:naughty:

Morrissey and Mika on the same bill ..... should attract two sets of totally different fans:roftl:

Don´t forget Siouxsie, for dark wave/old gothic school fans....

It´s gonna be a biiiiiiiiiig waaaar!

The great thing is..i can fit in all of them! :roftl:

Thanks Allegra. You´re my master :mf_rosetinted:

we come to Madrid just to see the two queens of Madrid... Q and theBQ, not M or M :punk:

Testona pelata!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: Now that's a great nickname for our Fred...

Alle, you're soooooooooo sweet!!!!!! :huglove: I'm glad you've stated it though, I was beginning to think some might want to come to Madrid to see Mika and not us, Madrid Queens :cool:

Fred: at last you've come into the thread, you took your time, man:roftl: Sooooo true, many different fans, it's gonna be at least curious... We'll report... :mf_rosetinted: