Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

Believe it,believe it, it´s true

I have to have all planned ( I´ve said it well?lol)

yes u said it perfectly :wink2:

i'm so curious to meet new spanish people....it seems weird!:wink2:

i have met just sariflor, queenie and theblackqueen so far....:blush-anim-cl:

they ARE spain for me!:wub2:

hahaha you might also have an Irish person thrown in.. if you're lucky :roftl: :roftl: HAHAHAHAHA

It's so cool to see ye all speaking English here!! :das:

xxx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am...........It seems I must go to this. :roftl: Thanks to Asun's powers of persuasion! :hypo: (Now I see why she's a guru, :naughty::thumb_yello:)

So............can I buy a ticket in Fnac? or Corte ingles or where....

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Hehehehehehehe, I knew I could convince you, now you feel the power of the Gurú, right? I'm sooooooo happy you're coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that I didn't know though:cool:

You can buy the tickets in Fnac.

The team is almost complete now!!!!!!!!! (Harabel, you MUST come too, only then it'll be complete)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Hehehehehehehe, I knew I could convince you, now you feel the power of the Gurú, right? I'm sooooooo happy you're coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that I didn't know though:cool:

You can buy the tickets in Fnac.

The team is almost complete now!!!!!!!!! (Harabel, you MUST come too, only then it'll be complete)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! :yay: I can't wait!!! :yay: I'll buy it today or tomorrow... oooooooh so exciting!! Yes, you have a powerful mind... I couldn't resist, hahahahaha

Yes Harabel, come!! Come on!!!!!!! :huglove: Do it for Mika, do it for the Spaniards, do it for the Italians, do it for the Irish girl....have I left anyone out? :blink:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! :yay: I can't wait!!! :yay: I'll buy it today or tomorrow... oooooooh so exciting!! Yes, you have a powerful mind... I couldn't resist, hahahahaha

Yes Harabel, come!! Come on!!!!!!! :huglove: Do it for Mika, do it for the Spaniards, do it for the Italians, do it for the Irish girl....have I left anyone out? :blink:

Hahahahahahaha, now you know my real nature :cool:

You left one out: Harabel, do it for YOURSELF, it just wouldn't be the same without you :no:

Yes!!!! Neeve is coming!!! Neeve is coming!!!! Yay let´s make a party!!!!

Asun you know that I love you too!! I really want to see you next saturday!!!! (And Ana and Neeve!!!)

Hi everyone!

Some of us are looking to come to this from england but need some help planning it. Could anyone help me out with what airport is the closest, where is the best place to stay, the best way to get to the airport to the venue? etc

love ya :biggrin2:

Hi everyone!

Some of us are looking to come to this from england but need some help planning it. Could anyone help me out with what airport is the closest, where is the best place to stay, the best way to get to the airport to the venue? etc

Hey! If you look back through the thread, I believe theBlackQueen posted all the info...

Fly to Madrid Barajas, the concert is at the Auditorio Juan Carlos, which is easily reachable from the centre by metro :thumb_yello:

Hey! If you look back through the thread, I believe theBlackQueen posted all the info...

Fly to Madrid Barajas, the concert is at the Auditorio Juan Carlos, which is easily reachable from the centre by metro :thumb_yello:

Thank you:thumb_yello:

Hi everyone!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

JEMMA!!!!!

who else is coming from the UK???

i'm so happy if you come! pls. do! :punk:

does anyone know how I can change my RSVP above? ´Cos of course I have to change it from "maybe" to "YEESSSSSS"... but the place where you change it seems to have disappeared.... hmmmmmmmm

does anyone know how I can change my RSVP above? ´Cos of course I have to change it from "maybe" to "YEESSSSSS"... but the place where you change it seems to have disappeared.... hmmmmmmmm

i think you'd better PM a mod or standard toaster....:blink:it's quite strange, it worked till some days ago............:blink:

Of course you can have some good tapas, what did you think?:naughty: I know some of the best spots around to have tapas...

Oh yes she does!! :punk:

Am i the "normal" here now? XD

Uahahahahahahaha!!!! :lmao:

Mirti, when she posted, i tried not to tell that..and you´ve ruined it!! pervo! XDDDD

I knew it!! When I read it I immediately thought of you in Ibiza!:naughty:

Lo haces muy bien. Salamanca te ayudó mucho :naughty:

Ooooh, sangria..Mirti loves it :sneaky2:

Hehe, yes I do! :das:

(Harabel, you MUST come too, only then it'll be complete)

What??? She's not coming??? :shocked: No, no, no way! After all what you told me (and heard:naughty:) I wanna met her!! :tears: