Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

Shut up! you're soft than a butter!

Don´t ruin my reputation!!!

and now... poor me...

no safety, no security for me and my stuff abroad in foreign countries...

i'm worried :yikes:

so help me super robi: save me :giveup:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Oh shut up, you're the crazy leader!:naughty:

AMEN TO THAT

me?

:fisch:

naaaaaa

:tongue2:

YES

YOU!!!

Girls please, behave yourselves!!! :roftl: I think I'm the one who should be scared here, after all you're coming to my hometown... Do you think we're gonna be safe with them, Ana?I hope it's not contagious...

We already have the disease. Nothing new under the suuuun

Remember I was with you both last summer in Madrid. I saw you. I know what you did

I KNOW YOU DID LAST SUMMER!!! :roftl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no....................:blush-anim-cl:

i love you! :wub2:

Hahahahahahahaha, thought so........

Awwwww, Robi, don't say those thing to me, I'm in such a sensitive mood lately and I cry very often (not that you've never seen me cry tho:blink: ). You know I feel just the same :huglove:

Hahahahahahahaha, thought so........

Awwwww, Robi, don't say those thing to me, I'm in such a sensitive mood lately and I cry very often (not that you've never seen me cry tho:blink: ). You know I feel just the same :huglove:

ah well.........we are two then....:shocked:

i hope by july we can only laugh!:thumb_yello:

ah well.........we are two then....:shocked:

i hope by july we can only laugh!:thumb_yello:

I'm sure we will, we just HAVE to. The good thing about bad times is they tend to finish sooner or later. And I'm positive they'll be over pretty soon for both. With Mika in Madrid and all, you know, coming to pay me a visit:naughty:

I'm sure we will, we just HAVE to. The good thing about bad times is they tend to finish sooner or later. And I'm positive they'll be over pretty soon for both. With Mika in Madrid and all, you know, coming to pay me a visit:naughty:

oldling memory.....last time i was in madrid...i was hand in hand with the most handsome austrian boy ever met......asun, it was 25 years ago!!!!ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

i was the same age of mika, more or less.....:naughty:

ah this makes me laugh!!! and i'm waiting for our friends' sarcastic comments on this....:wink2:

i loved madrid, even if i was just an excursion from salamanca. i so want to be back there, i miss spain, i used to love spain so much when i was a student at the university of languages...:wub2:

oldling memory.....last time i was in madrid...i was hand in hand with the most handsome austrian boy ever met......asun, it was 25 years ago!!!!ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

i was the same age of mika, more or less.....:naughty:

ah this makes me laugh!!! and i'm waiting for our friends' sarcastic comments on this....:wink2:

i loved madrid, even if i was just an excursion from salamanca. i so want to be back there, i miss spain, i used to love spain so much when i was a student at the university of languages...:wub2:

Oh, yep, it's true, you told me this in Italy, I had forgotten, sorry (I'm becoming and oldling so fast:blush-anim-cl: ). I can imagine our friends and their comments..... We're gonna have a great time!:naughty:

I hope you can see more of Madrid, how long are you staying? I'll be soooooo happy to be your cicerone here. At least, Mirti didn't complain last summer!:roftl: But you have to practise your Spanish luv, no excuse!:naughty:

I hope you can see more of Madrid, how long are you staying? I'll be soooooo happy to be your cicerone here. At least, Mirti didn't complain last summer!:roftl: But you have to practise your Spanish luv, no excuse!:naughty:

The best holiday of my life :huglove:

practicar el espanol? con quièn? :blink:

quizas me voy a the spanish thread por un rato!

que piensas tu?

:shocked: :shocked: