Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Neeve, you really have to come!!! I just wouldn't be the same without you...

So glad to have so many newbies around, it's gonna be such fun! 3 months, 3months, wow, I can't wait, I'm already thinking what to wear!!!:naughty:

Neeve,comeee with us!!I want to see you in person!!:wub2:

lol I already know the clothes I´m gonna wear:roftl:

Oh, Neeve, you really have to come!!! I just wouldn't be the same without you...

So glad to have so many newbies around, it's gonna be such fun! 3 months, 3months, wow, I can't wait, I'm already thinking what to wear!!!:naughty:

Neeve,comeee with us!!I want to see you in person!!:wub2:

lol I already know the clothes I´m gonna wear:roftl:

Thanks girls, ye're so sweet.....I'll decide in the next few days, once I've looked at my funds, hahahahaha :roftl: I reeeeeeally want to go with ye!! :das::roftl:

Alba, I can't believe you've chosen your outfit, lol!

Ma voglio sapere, che lingua parliamo? :naughty: De todo un poco, supongo!

i'm so curious to meet new spanish people....it seems weird!:wink2:

i have met just sariflor, queenie and theblackqueen so far....:blush-anim-cl:

they ARE spain for me!:wub2:

Oh hun, that's soooo sweet!!:wub2: :wub2:

I tell you the other two Spanish girls are simply wonderful, I only hope we won't get too crazy when the time comes and we get together, with you, Mirti, Alle... WOW, it's gonna be a real blast! Y vas a tener que hablar un poquito de español, por favor, por favor:naughty:

To the Mika virgins: get ready gals, you don't know what you're about to experience... And if you thought I was a bit mad, wait till you see me in the concert and with the rest of the musqueteers + d'Allegran + Richelieu :das:

I tell you the other two Spanish girls are simply wonderful, I only hope we won't get too crazy when the time comes and we get together, with you, Mirti, Alle... WOW, it's gonna be a real blast! Y vas a tener que hablar un poquito de español, por favor, por favor

To the Mika virgins: get ready gals, you don't know what you're about to experience... And if you thought I was a bit mad, wait till you see me in the concert and with the rest of the musqueteers + d'Allegran + Richelieu :das:

i don't want 3 more months of waiting......:shocked:

yes, get ready girls...we ARE coming! :thumb_yello:

(may i have some good tapas pretty please? :blush-anim-cl: )

si, tengo decidirme escribir un poquito espanol en vuestro thread....yo quiero el espanol muchisimo! :wub2:

(may i have some good tapas pretty please? :blush-anim-cl: )

si, tengo decidirme escribir un poquito espanol en vuestro thread....yo quiero el espanol muchisimo! :wub2:

Ooooh, me neither, 3 months are a whole lotta time!!!!!!!! I wish we weren't so far from each other, I'd love to meet you whenever we'd want!

Of course you can have some good tapas, what did you think?:naughty: I know some of the best spots around to have tapas...

Sí, sí, ven a nuestro thread a charlar con nosotras, lo pasarás bien y recordarás todo tu español.

Mission Spain:

I know who are the Three Musketeers...

I know who is D'Artagnan...

but... so...

who is Robi?

ooohhhh, yes!!!

The Cardinal Richelieu

You lost it!!!

richelieu_400.jpg

en garde!

You lost it even more X_D

So our team is complete now, at last! All for one, one for all!

Am i the "normal" here now? XD

A Mika virgin!!

Mirti, when she posted, i tried not to tell that..and you´ve ruined it!! pervo! XDDDD

i'm so curious to meet new spanish people....it seems weird!

i have met just sariflor, queenie and theblackqueen so far....:blush-anim-cl:

they ARE spain for me!:wub2:

And you´re ITALY for me. My beautiful and lovely italian girls...:blush-anim-cl:

Oh hun, that's soooo sweet!!

I tell you the other two Spanish girls are simply wonderful, I only hope we won't get too crazy when the time comes and we get together, with you, Mirti, Alle... WOW, it's gonna be a real blast! Y vas a tener que hablar un poquito de español, por favor, por favor

To the Mika virgins: get ready gals, you don't know what you're about to experience... And if you thought I was a bit mad, wait till you see me in the concert and with the rest of the musqueteers + d'Allegran + Richelieu

Robi tiene que hablar en español o me enfadaré mucho!!! : P

Asun, don´t worry, they won´t be able to look at you in the gig xDDDD

(may i have some good tapas pretty please? )

si, tengo decidirme escribir un poquito espanol en vuestro thread....yo quiero el espanol muchisimo!:

Aaaaaaaaay mi robi!!!

I´m ready. I need it right now!

Ooooh, me neither, 3 months are a whole lotta time!!!!!!!! I wish we weren't so far from each other, I'd love to meet you whenever we'd want!

Of course you can have some good tapas, what did you think?:naughty: I know some of the best spots around to have tapas...

Sí, sí, ven a nuestro thread a charlar con nosotras, lo pasarás bien y recordarás todo tu español.

Eso eso! Escucha a Asun

Mmmm, tapas...yummy!

You lost it!!!

You lost it even more X_D

Am i the "normal" here now? XD

Mirti, when she posted, i tried not to tell that..and you´ve ruined it!! pervo! XDDDD

And you´re ITALY for me. My beautiful and lovely italian girls...:blush-anim-cl:

Robi tiene que hablar en español o me enfadaré mucho!!! : P

Asun, don´t worry, they won´t be able to look at you in the gig xDDDD

Aaaaaaaaay mi robi!!!

I´m ready. I need it right now!

Eso eso! Escucha a Asun

Mmmm, tapas...yummy!

oye...tapas y sangrìa....uh mirti? :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

no me gusta el vin mucho sino sangrìa....sì!! :drinks_wine:

y espero que allegra no entiende lo que estoy escribiendo...si no me pondrà loca hasta julio!:roftl:

(ah los verbos....:thumbdown: )

Oh hun, that's soooo sweet!!:wub2:

I tell you the other two Spanish girls are simply wonderful, I only hope we won't get too crazy when the time comes and we get together, with you, Mirti, Alle... WOW, it's gonna be a real blast! Y vas a tener que hablar un poquito de español, por favor, por favor:naughty:

Love you Asun!:wub2:

I can´t wait to see all of you mad:naughty: I want shout like a true mad to Mika with all of you:punk: the 19th will be a unforgettable day:wub2:

I read this last night (but I haven´tgot time enough).

You are so sweet Asun!!!! :wub2: :wub2: I think I love you a lot!!!!:wink2:

When you see how mad I could be.....................

oye...tapas y sangrìa....uh mirti?

no me gusta el vin mucho sino sangrìa....sì!!

y espero que allegra no entiende lo que estoy escribiendo...si no me pondrà loca hasta julio!

(ah los verbos....:thumbdown: )

Aaahhh.... Sangría... Qué recuerdos...:naughty: Sí, menos mal que Allegra no entiende, jejejejeje.

Love you Asun!:wub2:

I can´t wait to see all of you mad:naughty: I want shout like a true mad to Mika with all of you:punk: the 19th will be a unforgettable day

I read this last night (but I haven´tgot time enough).

You are so sweet Asun!!!! :wub2: I think I love you a lot!!!!

When you see how mad I could be.....................

I love you both so much too, girls, you know that. And I really mean every word, you are wonderful:wub2:

Yes: it will be an unforgettable day in every sense...