Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you´re evil behind all that tenderness...:sneaky2::bleh:

Me?? :angel_not: tsk!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

GOT THE TICKETS FOR THE FIVE OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much do I love you, how much I care? How much do I miss you when you're not there?? :huglove:

For those of you who won't see the tickets until July! I thought you might like to take a look at them:wink2:

entrada19julio.jpg

It´s beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

Me?? :angel_not: tsk!

Yes! You!! :sneaky2::bleh:

Owwww.... Stop luv, please! You're making me cry!

Boooh :cool:

It´s beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

Yes! You!! :sneaky2::bleh:

Boooooh yourself:naughty: Don't mock me, I'm in a verrry sensitive mood:sad:

PS: Sorry for spoiling all the sizes with the pic, I'm such a dummy and don't know how to resize it in here:sorry:

Don´t worry. It´s not that big...And you´re not the only one who´s in a sensitive mood!!!

I forgot to quote Alle...But i don´t need it. She´s mad and she already knows it (or am i the mad here? according to her, i am :naughty:)

Don´t worry. It´s not that big...And you´re not the only one who´s in a sensitive mood!!!

I forgot to quote Alle...But i don´t need it. She´s mad and she already knows it (or am i the mad here? according to her, i am :naughty:)

Yep, and I'm the serious one:naughty: Poor girl, how we fooled her:roftl:

What's wrong sis? Hope it's only you're exhausted, you should close the PC and go to bed, yu know.

But i feel like i don´t have life and it´s frustrating. At least the PC is a window from the outer world :wink2:

Yes, we´re fooling her all the time!! Poor thing :naughty::fisch::cool:

I know just what you mean. When you work hard you don't have a life that much is true, but it's all worth it, believe me. I wish I had something else to do than study this lowsy public competiton, being out of work and having the whole day for yourself is just as bad as not having spare time at all:thumbdown:

Well I think Alle is beginning to know me by now:naughty: Not really serious maybe?

We know extremist situations are always bad...Working all the time or having all the spare time in the world just suck :thumbdown:

Hahaha, Alle´s smart. She must have realized that at this point :naughty:

Yep the do:thumbdown: But things will soon be better for both of us, I KNOW:thumb_yello:

Alle's bright! I'm sure she thinks both Queens are equally mad:roftl:

Mirti, MIrti?.... hurry up, come on, come here...

we have a problem... you know we have some our stuff in a place (M.....d)!But now... i think it is not a sure place.

You know also that we could have 2 probables caretakers for this stuff and we elected the serious one because the crazy one was not reliable. So... we must to do something because someone tell me that the serious one became crazy and the crazy one it is not very very crazy...

I'm worried... :shocked:

Mirti, only you... you can resolve the problem because you speack spanish english better... so hurry up, we are in dangerous...

we have a problem... you know we have some our stuff in a place (M.....d)!But now... i think it is not a sure place.

You know also that we could have 2 probables caretakers for this stuff and we elected the serious one because the crazy one was not reliable. So... we must to do something because someone tell me that the serious one became crazy and the crazy one it is not very very crazy...

Mirti, only you... you can resolve the problem because you speack spanish english better... so hurry up, we are in dangerous...

Oooohhhh, don't be afraid, d'Artagnan, we're not gonna hurt you! And your stuff is safe with the not-so-serious-one, I'll protect it with my life, Sir!

Alle who? Never heard of her:mf_rosetinted:

Shut up! you're soft than a butter!:naughty:

Auntie, dear, maybe you forgot how serious I was in Ibiza. :lmao: You sure you want to rely on me??:roftl:

and now... poor me... :blink:

no safety, no security for me and my stuff abroad in foreign countries... :no:

i'm worried :shocked:

so help me super robi: save me :giveup:

Oh shut up, you're the crazy leader!:naughty:

Girls please, behave yourselves!!! :roftl: I think I'm the one who should be scared here, after all you're coming to my hometown... Do you think we're gonna be safe with them, Ana?:shocked: I hope it's not contagious...

Remember I was with you both last summer in Madrid. I saw you. I know what you did.:roftl: