2008 Brit Awards on US television TONIGHT

Attention Americans! lol Just to give you a heads up, I was just looking at the TV schedule for tonight and on BBCAmerica they listed the Brit Awards for tonight at 8pm eastern. I'm just telling you all that have that channel because,sadly I don't:thumbdown: So I'm doing this for you people! lol Happy Recording!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eyy... I have this digital channel!!! it is no sure... but I hope it! & I am going to look for the channel! :thumb_yello:

I am from spain, 8pm wings of America, no?

If america are 8pm, here what time serious?.... I will investigate

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! omg i cant believe they are showing it!!!! i think i have that channel also!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooo gonna record it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY

oh! good! I don´t know.. if I have this channel... and if I have... Taxes to burn with the camera lens to the screen TV... I have no other way to do it, so you could see...

If you can burn, better ... Just in case... :thumb_yello:

hm:sneaky2: i want direct tv!!!!!!!!!

Lmfao. No you don't it sucks! My satellite goes out all the time and my dad is always calling up and complaing about it. And then we get free movie channels that play like crappy movies over and over again. Grrr.

Lmfao. No you don't it sucks! My satellite goes out all the time and my dad is always calling up and complaing about it. And then we get free movie channels that play like crappy movies over and over again. Grrr.

yeah but u get the brits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!