The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wendy! Hello everyone!

I came on just to do a quick check and I see we are already on part 13! :punk: Oh my! I won't be able to be on much today b/c dh is home from work. The time change is also a killer. It's just one hour but still, a pain.

:eek: Is the feeling of the day.

Thats good - I think :eek: is a good feeling to have!!

Hi Wendy! Hello everyone!

I came on just to do a quick check and I see we are already on part 13! :punk: Oh my! I won't be able to be on much today b/c dh is home from work. The time change is also a killer. It's just one hour but still, a pain.

Hi Christina - our clock's dont change till the end of the month!! :blink:

Well, looks like this isn't a very good time to be saying hello to the oldlings as there seems to be no -one here!:sad:

Oh well, Hello to anyone who happens to be lurking, I just wanted to post to check out my new avatar! he he he. :naughty:

I am happy because I'm on leave all week, (but everyone else is unhappy that I am on leave, as I always get rubbish weather- see earlier this thread).

But I've still got a sore throat and have run out of medicinal icecream

How are you?

I am happy because I'm on leave all week, (but everyone else is unhappy that I am on leave, as I always get rubbish weather- see earlier this thread).

But I've still got a sore throat and have run out of medicinal icecream

How are you?

I'm good thanks.

Hope the throat gets better soon.

Well, looks like this isn't a very good time to be saying hello to the oldlings as there seems to be no -one here!

Oh well, Hello to anyone who happens to be lurking, I just wanted to post to check out my new avatar! he he he.

Hello dear Abby :wink2:

How are you my chum ?:wink2:

love your avatar :wub2:

i'm not here too much just now as i am snowed under by uni work :thumbdown:

Like to keep popping in when I can :bleh:

Great to see your sweet face!:roftl:

Hello to everoyne else ... a quiet night i think ... that's good i won't feel i'm missing too much !:bleh:

Hello Clare, Hello Silver