The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya...i know im not an oldling but ive come here for some comfort ...

the love of my life told me it was over yesterday out of the blue

he said his dad gave him an ultimatum choose me or his family and he decided with his family and told me to pack up and GO.

he gavce me only 2 hours to move my stuff from his flat

i am heart broken

Only the day previous he was telling me how much he loved me and wanted to spend his life with me

I know there must be people on the mfc who will talk with me and help me through my tough patch even though i dont speak to anyone much on here anymore i still feel as if this is my home

Awwww BexxY! He is such a jerk!!:thumbdown: He doesn't deserve you!! I went through something similar to you, except I'm only 15 (sorry, I don't mean to be on here Oldlings :blush-anim-cl: ) but he dumped me over email, which is probably the wors thing someone can do! :boxed: , and it kind of came out of the blue... you know, I have wasted too many tears on it, and I have given up on him alltogether!

BexxY, you need to think about everything but him right now, go out and buy something for yourself that you've wanted for awhile, pamper yourself, and spend your time with your girlfriends.

We're all here for you hun!!!! :thumb_yello:

Silver - do not - repeat do not go to hamsterjam in July!!

Bexxy - soooo sorry hunny

Remeber men are boys and cowards - well most of them.

Take some time to write down all the questions you need answers too over the next week or so - not know while its still too raw.. then post it to him or give it to him at work ... and tell him that althouhgh you are no longer together, you feel that you are entitled to an answer to your questions and that if he was any decent human being he would have the guts to respomd!!

there thats my 2 penneth worth!

and if he doesnt at least you have the upper hand morally!!

Hello everyone! I like 13!:roftl: Dave was born on Friday 13th then exactly 22 years later when his birthday fell on Friday 13th again, he met me . How lucky was that for him!:roftl:

I won't be here tonight as I am working.:thumbdown:

I didn't read all of last night but I saw that Wendi had been looking for me after I left..sorry Wendi.:shocked:

Also, the place seemed to mysteriously fill up after I left!:roftl::shocked:

OK folks...after tonight I have three days at home so I hopefully see you soon !:thumb_yello: Take care

Hi folks - I am back (in one peice :naughty: )

The weather is foul!! :boxed:

Nice to hear you had a good sleep Charlotte!! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Carri - wish you were coming to Hamsterjam - can you?

Think I may be pushing my luck -especially as it will be near to end of school term and if kids are leaving think I need to be there for them!!

I am fine - sorted out that my girls will be at the their Dad's

when I am away - so will get no. 2 son to be here for the dogs

and cat!! Mine break up on the 28th June!! :thumb_yello:

You would only be away a few days Carri!! :naughty:

well another fine day, though reading all posts not everyone has had a good week end, I am popping on and off all night, but will try to keep up with topics.

Is anyone else blaming me for HAMSTERJAM, and how many petitions have I been named in, lawer is already looking at exotic holiday brochures, lol

sounds like no happy ending for Bexy, unfortunately not knowing the circumstances, I would not let anything come between me and my family, talking to each other and sorting out any differences is the best way possible, but if they wont talk it is their loss, if their son turns against them, as he thinks about what happened resentment comes into it.

if the bins have to go out, do it quickly, before the real storm comes along, though it wont be as bad as 1987.

KEEP SMILING

Hiya weealx - got the bin down, and back safely!! :thumb_yello:

I am out at music practise tonight, so wont be on later.

Making the dinner just now, so in and out here while the oven

does its magic!! :naughty:

P.S. Don't blame you for Hamsterdam - just Kath!! :mf_rosetinted: