The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Thankyou wendi your words comfort me a little.

Its nice to know im not the only one who has been in this kind of situation.

It just hurts though he looked me in the eyes and told me he loved me and then looked away and said its over between us im not losing my family.

Maybe his love for me was a lie and that makes me hurt just that extra bit more ...he gave me his granddads ring that he had kept on his finger for 16years and never taken off he gave it to me and said this is how much i love you my most prized possession im giving to you.

my life is rubbish right now and the worst thing about this whole situation is i still love him :boxed:

Maybe he will change his mind. It sounds that his love was real, but don't underestimate the power of family. Maybe his family will come to their sences

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was just a killer afternoon / night last night i was in shock i still am in shock over all of this...all my work friends rallied around me for comfort i was ofcourse so distraught i was in tears all night.

Two of my friends went over to talk to him and he just says the same thing to them.

Its over he isnt even willing to speak to me or give me a second chance.

He says he wont loose his family over me..they even asked him if he loved me to which he replies yes

But if he really did love me then why oh why is he treating me like this.

People either say to me oh it will be ok you will get over him eventually, which is possibly true...but like i say right now i feel terrible i have a million questions in my head that will never get answered.

Will he get back with me in time....i think the answer to that is a definate no

ive been humiliated and both my friends asked him the same question and the answer is no from him which just says to me perhaps he just doesnt love me like he said he did.

and if his family give him decisions like that perhaps i dont even want to be a part of that family after all.

The hardest part is not knowing why!! :boxed:

His family gave him an ultimatum - but the fact that

he says he still loves you will just make it worse!!

Don't really know what to say - maybe write to him, at

his work place if you dont want it going to his home

address - put all your feelings in a letter and let him

see exactly how hurt and confused you are by all this.

People either say to me oh it will be ok you will get over him eventually, which is possibly true...but like i say right now i feel terrible i have a million questions in my head that will never get answered.

Will he get back with me in time....i think the answer to that is a definate no

ive been humiliated and both my friends asked him the same question and the answer is no from him which just says to me perhaps he just doesnt love me like he said he did.

and if his family give him decisions like that perhaps i dont even want to be a part of that family after all.

I'm so sorry for you! i don't think any words from us will really help. It's just a horrible place to be in. You have to go through this i guess. But we are here for you. :flowers2:

well and THATS the other thing...he works the same place i do :boxed:

when i get myself into situations its always the worse kind.

and what i texted him last night somes up how i feel i just said

even though you have done this to me i still love you and i always will love you and i gave up my family to be with you why cant you just give me a second chance??

please text back

knowing he does have credit on his phone because an hour before he broke up with me i put £40 on his phone and £50 in his electric metre.

To this he hasnt replied

he must either be trying to blank me from his memory BUT i hope he is hurting as much as me...i dont think he is though

I don't even kow what to say to that Bexxy - I actually got alittle teary myself reading that - yet alone what you must feel.

I don't even know you but wish I could just give you a big hug or something.

Just take it day by day. At the moment all you can think of is the pain you're in. We're here to listen to anything you want to talk about.

Really nice family he has though. :(

So so sorry for you *hug*

even though you have done this to me i still love you and i always will love you and i gave up my family to be with you why cant you just give me a second chance??

please text back

knowing he does have credit on his phone because an hour before he broke up with me i put £40 on his phone and £50 in his electric metre.

To this he hasnt replied

he must either be trying to blank me from his memory BUT i hope he is hurting as much as me...i dont think he is though

He maybe does not know what to write back. If he was normal

right up to the end then he possibly is hurting as much as you,

but as you say, do you want to be part of a family like that!! :thumbdown:

I hope you have lots of support - it wont take away the pain, but it

means you will be able to talk through things.

please text back

To this he hasnt replied

Maybe he is. Maybe his ashamed of what he did to you, he ought to be. I hope you'll hear from him soon. He can't just let you fall like this. You deserve more. After telling you that he loved you so much, he should be at least look after your feelings after the bombshell he dropped on yoy

I don't even kow what to say to that Bexxy - I actually got alittle teary myself reading that - yet alone what you must feel.

I don't even know you but wish I could just give you a big hug or something.

Just take it day by day. At the moment all you can think of is the pain you're in. We're here to listen to anything you want to talk about.

Really nice family he has though. :(

So so sorry for you *hug*

yeah i mean what family would do such a thing in all my life ive never heard of such a thing but for it to happen to me.

All he said to me was his family took a dislike to me i just want to know why i dont think i ever said anything to upset them.

All things aside i have had the best month of my life living with him he was nothing but sweet to me but this weekend ruined everything i feel like my life is ruined.

He maybe does not know what to write back. If he was normal

right up to the end then he possibly is hurting as much as you,

but as you say, do you want to be part of a family like that!! :thumbdown:

I hope you have lots of support - it wont take away the pain, but it

means you will be able to talk through things.

Maybe Wendi is right. You wouldn't be dealing with a family like his. It would only meen more trouble.

Talking on here has helped me come to terms with things a little bit but i fear now i have lost all my faith in men.

Doomed to be alone for the rest of my days...i really did believe that he was the one , the one i would spend the rest of my life with, i just feel he could have dealt with the situation a bit better to not hurt my feelings but no he did it in the car park at work and simply walked away from me ...*sighs*

Bexxy - you have a huge heart, full of compassion - I remember

it was you who arranged the book for the little Mika fan's parents

after he died. That shows how much of a lovely person you are,

hang in there - its his loss! Maybe he will come round - but do what

is right for YOU!! :huglove:

Talking on here has helped me come to terms with things a little bit but i fear now i have lost all my faith in men.

Doomed to be alone for the rest of my days...i really did believe that he was the one , the one i would spend the rest of my life with, i just feel he could have dealt with the situation a bit better to not hurt my feelings but no he did it in the car park at work and simply walked away from me ...*sighs*

Hang in there. I know that you think all men suck. But there is someone out there for you. i really believe that. someone with a family that will adore you, instead of disliking you without reason. My thougts are with you.

you know what im doing right now is watching clips of you've been framed online trying distraction theory :blink:

surprisingly its bringing a smile to my face even though my insides are swirling around i just feel sick atleast i have people like you to talk to ...it really does help

you know what im doing right now is watching clips of you've been framed online trying distraction theory :blink:

surprisingly its bringing a smile to my face even though my insides are swirling around i just feel sick atleast i have people like you to talk to ...it really does help

Distractions, and keeping yourself busy does help. Writing it down,

even if you just throw the letter away afterwards, also helps. It

gets the pain out there on paper where you can see it!! :thumb_yello:

Bexxy, sorry that you're going through such a hard time right now, but one day you will find that things seem to be getting better. The best advice I was given when feeling really down was "It will pass".

i am famous for always having bad weather when I am on holiday. At work they ask for my holiday dates so that they can avoid taking the same weeks off![/quote

OMG, thats serious business! So it is your fault. :wink2: