dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder if he practices that?

or has a wiggling coach?

do pop stars have classes like that before they tour?

Or maybe he practices his moves in a studio like they have for ballet with big mirrors so he can see what he looks like!:roftl: :roftl:

Hi Leona. We are on a warm up! Above freezing today!

I think Mika is all natural talent

He don't need training lol

In his case, I believe you're correct!

But surely all pop stars can't be omnipotently talented like him-

I just like the idea of a wiggling class, like at a dance studio.

Or an aerobics studio- maybe Carrie could teach it!

Hi Christina/Sarahlou, yes I'm feeling much better today thank you. Its a sad day for me today so I won't bring the happy atmosphere down. Just been working on my Mika birthday mug design.

Vicariously....(note to self) I must look that word up.

no matter how bad thigs seem to be, rejoice in the fact you are not me. :thumb_yello:

wooo - that took some reading - you lot have been nattering !!!!!

Hi.

All caught up? It's been nice tonight.

And look I've reached 2000 posts before we go official. A week ago I thought it was a pipedream.

In his case, I believe you're correct!

But surely all pop stars can't be omnipotently talented like him-

I just like the idea of a wiggling class, like at a dance studio.

Or an aerobics studio- maybe Carrie could teach it!

and as if by magic!!!

I have used Love today & lollipop for abs and SITM, HAppy Ending for a cool down...:naughty:

Good grief, Laurel!

My son was jumped by two boys in his first term at secondary school and as well as giving those boys a scare to tell them off, they were held back for 10 mins every day for a week so he could get away safely but with his friends. He must have been lucky as it was the only incident.

I don't know it's strange - I mean I went through absolute hell at school - but in a way I'd never change what happened to me. It's made me the person I am today. I'd never in a million years treat someone like that. I don't judge people, I treat people I hope with the upmost respect - mainly cos' I never was treated like that.

I mean I had absolutely no friends at school and it's not an understatement to say I was bullied by the entire fecking school. If someone had a bad day or something went wrong in their lives - they took it out on me. Even people who would just join the school it would take them about two hours to understand I was the school punchbag. And woe behold anyone who made the mistake of talking to me.

I had no backup from anyone. Except my family. I don't even really blame the teachers - it was just far far too much for them to handle. I mean I was so timid by the time I was about 15 (when I was in the 5th year) that people who'd just started my school at the age of 11-12 would go around in large groups and pick on me. When you're always on your own it's easy to intimidate someone to the point of muteness.

I can talk about this quite happily now - but there was a time I was a complete mess and even thinking about what happened to me would send me to tears. :blink:

I think in a way though the bullying is even worse now then it was when I was at school. I was pretty suicidal when I was going through it, but never would have done that, now teenagers and younger don't think twice about it.

It's so so sad....

Hello to everyone who is now here that was not before :thumb_yello:

I have been looking at flights to Nimes and it is all going pearshaped so I will go off to bed in a huff now!:thumbdown:

Nice to see you all...........lots and lots of Mikalove :wub2:

Hello to everyone who is now here that was not before :thumb_yello:

I have been looking at flights to Nimes and it is all going pearshaped so I will go off to bed in a huff now!:thumbdown:

Nice to see you all...........lots and lots of Mikalove :wub2:

Mmmmmmmm..................see a pattern here, I go out, Kath comes

in, I come in Kath goes out!!!! :sneaky2:

Sweet dreams hun :wub2:

Does anyone here know how I got 660 lollipops?

I am going out my head trying to work out where they

have come from!!! :blink:

You mean you don't know!!!! I thought you must have been expecting them!!!!:shocked:

Thanks - I did and it was all in Dutch...:shocked:

Nice to meet you - where in North Essex do you live? My roots are in Essex!

No-one deserves that sort of treatment.....nice to meet you BTW:thumb_yello:

go to google translate, put web address in bottom box and it will translate whole page.

I paid 36euros + 4.35euros service charge, having visited various other sites, and you can print your ticket off.