CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, now I am awake! :roftl:

He has a perfect body. There's nothing else to say!!

(Why did you post the pic twice ewok? Is one for me?? I'll have mine with bubbles too :wink2: )

I got carried away!! But yes that one is yours......extra bubbles:thumb_yello:

or tea and toast!! lol

I got carried away!! But yes that one is yours......extra bubbles:thumb_yello:

or tea and toast!! lol

Just don't forget to reapply your lipgloss after:mf_lustslow: All that "tea and toast" can play havoc with your makeup.

I always ask this, but...when was this taken? It's gorgeous. And I love that he was wearing REAL braces!

Not sure when...but the glittery faux braces only made their debut with the Dodgy Holiday Tour in October '07. Before that, it was all the real thing. :wub2:

mika1tbherooc1.jpg

Not sure when...but the glittery faux braces only made their debut with the Dodgy Holiday Tour in October '07. Before that, it was all the real thing. :wub2:

mika1tbherooc1.jpg

yea, i still hope the real thing makes some appearances on his next tour:bleh: :shocked::wink2:

mglasto.gif

That's Glastonbury isn't it.... I haven't seen all the Glastonbury vids yet...

I so so wish he would stop doing that... it makes me stare.... alot :wink2:

Damn that man is so fecking sexy, does he have any idea what he does to us doing that..... he should be locked up somewhere for our protection - or just locked up somewhere alone with me for along time...... :roftl:

*Drool*

Thinks I should go and watch some Glastonbury vids when I get home after work.... :wub2:

Not sure when...but the glittery faux braces only made their debut with the Dodgy Holiday Tour in October '07. Before that, it was all the real thing.

Someone has too much time on their hands (and too many photos of Mika in their Photobucket account):

suspendersanimated.gif

suspenders1.jpg

suspenders2.jpg

suspenders3.png

suspenders4.jpg

suspenders6.jpg

suspenders5.jpg

*sigh* I love the real braces so sooo much :mf_lustslow:

And some mishaps:

suspenders13.jpg

suspenders12.jpg

LOL! I hope these aren't the incidents that lead to his affinity for fake braces :boxed::roftl:

One more,
at the Forum in Sydney:

SDSMALL.gif

Nooo! Don't make me! :sneaky2: *clicks* *watches again* *watches again* *watches just one more time* *okay just one more ought to do it* *this is the last one* *after this one no more* *I HAVE TO STUDYYYY!*

I'm trying to remember where it's from... I think it was the Troubadour in Los Angeles. Summer or Sivan might have taken that photo.

The person who took the picture was very lucky because it's really good and this posture ....is much different from other :wub2:

I hope that what I mean is comprehensible :wink2:

One more,
at the Forum in Sydney:

SDSMALL.gif

:wub2:

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

:naughty:

OK, Don't then..... :wink2: