CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope so!

I loved yours! They were way cooler than his:naughty: Yours were more complex, I think you need to show him how to make them, can I help you???:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I sent him something through his management company, about 2 months ago, I would love him to wear what I sent........

Thank you, haha, and MFC bracelet making party lol. ......with Mika.....

*coughcough* and erm...where would that addy be located?

I feel so honored :wub2:

Here's another haha

Mika2-11-08151.jpg

Yep. Got that one too.

I saved all the pics you posted here.

My folder is pretty big.

Some days I just go through them all and look and stare and drool and wish it was that day just one more time....

*has desire to examine closer* Objects in mirror may be larger than they appear hahahahah!

:lmao::lmfao: :rotfl: :das:

HAHAHA!! I love it!!!

You teach him to button up the jacket, and not that he needs it, but I'll teach him to button up his pants.. :das:

Ok, I'm having wrong images in my head..:shocked:

*runs out of thread before more dirt comes outta my otherwise 99% of the time clean head*

Well, of course, if I teach him to button it I'll have to teach him to UNbutton it as well. :fisch:

Hahaha. Well, yeah, at least he liked your bracelets enough to make clones of them:wub2:! I'd be so proud if I were you...:biggrin2:

I know!! Ahh...that would be ridiculously awesome if my drawing was included. I wouldn't believe it.:blush-anim-cl:

What's this about a Mika fan art exhibition thing?

Yep. Got that one too.

I saved all the pics you posted here.

My folder is pretty big.

Some days I just go through them all and look and stare and drool and wish it was that day just one more time....

:lmao::lmfao: :rotfl: :das:

HAHAHA!! I love it!!!

Nope I never do that. Didn't spend most of last night going through all my pictures and staring at them. Nope not me. :biggrin2:

Actually I have no pictures of Mika at all on this computer. :wink2:

*Hides*

brits!

21eud85.jpg

21eud85.jpg

How adorable is he. You just kind of wanna hug him. He's so sweet.

Don't have that pic saved on here either..... honest.....

I really really need to buy some ink for my printer so I can print out these Mika pics I don't really have.....

lol i bet it would! i have curly hair and when i was little my mom used to make me curly pony tails and yes... the go boi-oi-oing when you pulled on it lol

(of course... sound was optional :biggrin2: )

My curls go BOING as we speak:naughty:

(sound is optional as well:naughty: )

haha! well i was right though! They aren't mine...but the color schemes are the same in a few of them. They look fantastic no matter what! he's just one of those people who look good in color.:wub2: :wub2: he made them the same way before though, he doesn't actually braid them, he just ties knots in the string, obviously he need tutoring lol.

Even though..they still look really nice:blush-anim-cl: