Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Kary, I know how you feel about your cat.... Happens too many times allready for me. Last november my dearest cat ever died. Still miss him. But seven..... that's quite young...Big hug for you too :huglove:

Yes, she was young. But some stupids neighboor hated cats and one day, they poisoned her, we took her to the vet but i was too late. We had a really big problem with them and they had to leave or block. I hate them. :crybaby:

Oh God! I'm so sorry! One month ago my 7 year old cat died and it was horrible!! I hope u can feel better with this pic (it's old, but is one of my favorites)

l_c2b72765eea8121deb2d2319ffc6d843.jpg

Ugh... A masterpiece

It kills me!!! Gahhskein!

I see it all the time, but today it's especially remarkable... and big haha

Thanks! :wub2: It made my day... :wub2: *swoon*

Yes, she was young. But some stupids neighboor hated cats and one day, they poisoned her, we took her to the vet but i was too late. We had a really big problem with them and they had to leave or block. I hate them. :crybaby:

Damn.... what a terrible people do you have on earth..... Sounds like my old neighbours, fortunately we've moved to another part of the city, it was because of them. They once shot with a gun at another one of our cats :sneaky2: He's still alive, that's better for them, I don't know if I had been able to keep myself under control if they killed him.

I'm so sorry for you....It's so hard to lose a cat, especially in this case....I'm so sorry for you :huglove:

Damn.... what a terrible people do you have on earth..... Sounds like my old neighbours, fortunately we've moved to another part of the city, it was because of them. They once shot with a gun at another one of our cats :sneaky2: He's still alive, that's better for them, I don't know if I had been able to keep myself under control if they killed him.

I'm so sorry for you....It's so hard to lose a cat, especially in this case....I'm so sorry for you :huglove:

Thx hunny!!! :wub2: But we have to keep on going! I've a new kitten! It's gorgeous! His name is Miguel Angelo!

MIKAG.jpg

It's been a while since this was posted. It needs to be post again I think. If I was a vampire would be mine:naughty: :wub2:

mika73.jpg

sadscarf.jpg

609a.jpg

Damn it's already 2:18 AM but still not sleepy. And I think I know the reason why I'm still awake:naughty:

Thx hunny!!! :wub2: But we have to keep on going! I've a new kitten! It's gorgeous! His name is Miguel Angelo!

Oh great!! You sound like you're a great catlover. I'm another one:mf_rosetinted: I like your kitten's name! How old is he? We've got three cats on the moment. Had four, and in the best days we had six. I grew up with cats, have never been without them. The only days without cats are the days spoilt in hospital....

It's a bit off topic, but here is our youngest cat James, his mother is a Siamese cat, his father not, so he's half siamese but he's got the caracter and looks of a siamese:wub2:

post-9613-142983675746_thumb.jpg

Hi !!

I 'm always around here but I never post....I'm too busy staring all day at those pictures:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

But I just saw this....

Oh great!! You sound like you're a great catlover. I'm another one:mf_rosetinted: I like your kitten's name! How old is he? We've got three cats on the moment. Had four, and in the best days we had six. I grew up with cats, have never been without them. The only days without cats are the days spoilt in hospital....

It's a bit off topic, but here is our youngest cat James, his mother is a Siamese cat, his father not, so he's half siamese but he's got the caracter and looks of a siamese

I'm a catlover too....I have 5 beautiful cats. So today I finally decided to show up.

Anyway....this is a Mika's pictures thread....I know these pictures are old and I don't know if they have been posted before but I don't have too many pictures and I think these are great !!

Mikaft2.jpg

Mikaft.jpg

I know it's off-topic but i have to post a picture of them:blush-anim-cl:

Gatoos1-1.jpg

The sixth is my sister's cat. I always take care of him when she's out.

(Sorry for my english)

Ur cat it sooo cute!!! :D

Mine's 2 months! I'm gonna attach pics of him too!! :naughty:

Edit: And yes, i'm a big cat lover!!!

Awwww what a cutie!!! I love him!!:wub2:

Anyway....this is a Mika's pictures thread....I know these pictures are old and I don't know if they have been posted before but I don't have too many pictures and I think these are great !!

Mikaft2.jpg

Mikaft.jpg

I think I posted that last one two hours ago, but that doesn't matter, in fact I really love to see it again!!

And your cats are also cute! I'm begging for a kitten this spring, the cat that died in november was my cat. He was always with me, slept on my bed...He loved me, and I miss him so much..... I would love to get a kitten:blush-anim-cl:

Ohhh!! I saw them now! I copy/past the url :naughty:

His mikalicious!!

You're so right:naughty:

I'm off now. It's 3:12 AM and I'm still not sleepy, but it's not a great idea to stay online the whole night..... At least I need some sleep:boxed:

See you soon!

0_02.jpg

0_04.jpg

screencaps rule!!

I'm off, Bye bye!

You're so right:naughty:

I'm off now. It's 3:12 AM and I'm still not sleepy, but it's not a great idea to stay online the whole night..... At least I need some sleep:boxed:

See you soon!

I'm off, Bye bye!

Bye bye Anouk!!

Sleep well!!