Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who she is, Mika looks like he's bit desperate 4somethin frm her- i wonder wot, lol??

God, why cnt i b her, im so jealous :shocked: Then agen i wudnt wnt2 b her coz loadsa girls willb aftr him. Nt somethin i wnt- wnt him all 2myself!

I wonder who she is, Mika looks like he's bit desperate 4somethin frm her- i wonder wot, lol??

God, why cnt i b her, im so jealous :shocked: Then agen i wudnt wnt2 b her coz loadsa girls willb aftr him. Nt somethin i wnt- wnt him all 2myself!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

?????????????????????????????????

look what i have found on a blog but you know what blogs are sometimes, it looks sincere though:

I live in South Kensington and I have seen Mika a few times walking around with some girl.There was a lot of embracing and hugging,and the two of them seemed pretty close to each other.They looked very nice together...hope that it's his girlfriend...generaly speaking,I don't think he's gay.

Anyway,Mika is my favourite singer.He is pure genius in everything.I especially like his lyrics.I have seen him live a few times-thing that you can't miss.His singing is perfect,the performance is perfect,everything is perfect.English people are very tough to him,I just cannot see the reason.They don't like him.Actually,there is a bunch of people who adore him,and bunch of people who just hate him.I think he is more loved and respected in Germany or France than here in England.And that fact is really sad and dissapointing.

GO MIKA!!!! you are the best singer of 21. century,you should know that. Lots of kisses...

This is from Times Online,I have read it a couple of months ago...it was actually a readers comment below the text interview with Mika.

I think it is completely normal Mika walking with his girlfriend there,because SK is the place where he lives and therefore of course he is walking around there.

God, why cnt i b her, im so jealous Then agen i wudnt wnt2 b her coz loadsa girls willb aftr him. Nt somethin i wnt- wnt him all 2myself!

:roftl: What language is that! Dinglish? (Digits+English):roftl:

Sorry to laugh at you but it's a bit strange, but still in some way funny to us who have other native languages!:wink2:

:blink: :blink:

?????????????????????????????????

I know!:naughty:

Try to read it out loud to yourself, it helps a little!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: What language is that! Dinglish? (Digits+English):roftl:

Sorry to laugh at you but it's a bit strange, but still in some way funny to us who have other native languages!:wink2:

I should get it, technically, but modern chat speak just confuses me :blink:

Yeah the woman with him in those dirty dancing photo's is singer Roisin Murphy......... a few were posted on one of her fan sites.

But the other girl however leaving with Mika I have no idea who she is.

(edit)

(inserts cheesy gem number "when I see you smile" by cheesier band 'Bad English')

http://showbiz.sky.com/Lilys-NBF/36

:furious:

Yeah the woman with him in those dirty dancing photo's is singer Roisin Murphy......... a few were posted on one of her fan sites.

But the other girl however leaving with Mika I have no idea who she is. I guess it's his girlfriend I dunno.

As you can see by number 21 in these selection of pictures they are a bit more than friends.

http://showbiz.sky.com/Lilys-NBF/36

:furious:

If you apply the same logic, then he's also "a bit more than friends" with his bodyguard :roftl:

He was also linking arms with him the same night. Naughty Mika, two-timing them both and in front of eachother :bleh:

http://updates.absolutely.net/20080314/punk_02_wenn1790506.html

If you apply the same logic, then he's also "a bit more than friends" with his bodyguard :roftl:

He was also linking arms with him the same night. Naughty Mika, two-timing them both and in front of eachother :bleh:

yeah I noticed that too! aww, its cute that he links arms with them:wub2: :naughty: