Great News!!!!

foalbaby14

My band director told me today that I get to perform with the United States Army Band!!!!!:band: I am so nervous and excited. My director said that the band members are some of the greatest musicians in world.:shocked: No Pressure haha, well I just though I should post this, because I am so excited:groupwave:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My band director told me today that I get to perform with the United States Army Band!!!!!:band: I am so nervous and excited. My director said that the band members are some of the greatest musicians in world.:shocked: No Pressure haha, well I just though I should post this, because I am so excited:groupwave:

Oh my gosh!! YAAAAAAAY I'm so proud of ya! xD lol great news!:punk: ROCK ON BABY... show them how to play!!!!:roftl:

wow that was so much fun! everyone i talked to after the preformance was so impressed. there was that crazy oboe solo that was like ahhhhh!!! i was so honored to be able to play with them!:punk:

haha yeah it was fun!!! im glad we sat next to each other!! dont forget that clarinet solo after intermission:shocked: :shocked:.

Hey two of you got picked, outstanding!

Congratulations, and remember the old saying if you're nervous picture the audience naked!LOL!

Don't know if that will help, but I hope it doesn't make you laugh so much you can't play;-)