A Lovely Boy

Pam Travers

Nah.. I'd rather him be with Perez :biggrin2: It would be so cute! :naughty:

last night I had a dream...they were playing together in a sit com{I was the directors helper or what's called}...something like "troubles in Perez Penniman house" every time we had to film again the same scene coz they keeped on quarreling and make spites to eachother! :roftl:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah.. I'd rather him be with Perez :biggrin2: It would be so cute! :naughty:

No..Patrick Wolf...bet that'll be a very explosive combination:roftl:

Mika: "Patty, honey I don't like that song...if you'd do it more like me you'd be more famous!"

PW: "Shut up tw*t"

Mika: "PATPAT! You did not just go there!"

PW: "I did"

Mika: *in tears* "I'm gonna browse to Dr. Phil's site and see what he thinks about it"

PW: "Whatever, I wish you'd browse more to MY personal spots"

(Last comment has got a double layer...see see see:roftl: )

last night I had a dream...they were playing together in a sit com{I was the directors helper or what's called}...something like "troubles in Perez Penniman house" every time we had to film again the same scene coz they keeped on quarreling and make spites to eachother! :roftl:

Now that is a show I would love to see :lmao: I wish I had dreams like that! My dreams are all Mika getting really pissed and hating me and just ignoring everything I say. :lmfao:

Mika: "Patty, honey I don't like that song...if you'd do it more like me you'd be more famous!"

Mika: *in tears* "I'm gonna browse to Dr. Phil's site and see what he thinks about it"

:lmfao:

They would be such a cute couple! :naughty:

I dont know if it has been posted before but here is what I have found on a blog and it is really sweet....it's written by someone who used toknow mika when he was handed out demo tapes....

I first met Mika back in 1997 at prep school and later Westminster School. I knew that he had a certain je ne sais quoi and he possesed the drive to become a big player in the music industry. He handed out demo tapes everywhere, even to my father who had previously owned Cowbell Agency which represented bands such as; Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Sex Pistols, Procol Harum, Jethro Tull...among various others. He was a lovely boy without a bad bone in his body. His success could not have happened to a nicer person. Mazal Tov

awwwwwww.

lucky person to have known him before he got famous!

and that's just proof that he really is a sweet and genuine person!

Now that is a show I would love to see :lmao: I wish I had dreams like that! My dreams are all Mika getting really pissed and hating me and just ignoring everything I say. :lmfao:

Same with me, he once tried to push me off a building and chased me on a bike:sneaky2:

:naughty: i got that:wink2: :thumb_yello:

Lorna/a relative? She isn't related to him though, is she?

You know, it could be Lorna and he could ALSO be dating her. :naughty:

Why is poor Lorna crossed off his dating possibilities?

--Jack

/ stands for or...I'm too lazy to write another sentence:roftl:

Lorna is one of the more probably "daters"

:shocked: :shocked: :boxed: hes dating lollipop girl?

lol maybe theyre just friends?:naughty:

Maybe they're not :glasses2:

He said in an interview when they asked if he ever got with his lollipop girls and he said no, that he respected them :lmfao: Then after that Lorna was no longer a lollipop girl. Coincidence? I think not. :naughty:

aha:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

well, maybe she was just a bad lollipop girl so he fired her?:wink2:

Lorna was a brilliant lollipop girl, how dare you suggest otherwise! :sneaky2::naughty: She was very good at handing out candies and dancing around all lollipop girl like :lmfao:

Maybe they're not :glasses2:

He said in an interview when they asked if he ever got with his lollipop girls and he said no, that he respected them :lmfao: Then after that Lorna was no longer a lollipop girl. Coincidence? I think not. :naughty:

She stopped with being a lollipop girl because she

wanted to go back studying:naughty: