A Lovely Boy

Pam Travers

I dont know if it has been posted before but here is what I have found on a blog and it is really sweet....it's written by someone who used toknow mika when he was handed out demo tapes....

I first met Mika back in 1997 at prep school and later Westminster School. I knew that he had a certain je ne sais quoi and he possesed the drive to become a big player in the music industry. He handed out demo tapes everywhere, even to my father who had previously owned Cowbell Agency which represented bands such as; Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Sex Pistols, Procol Harum, Jethro Tull...among various others. He was a lovely boy without a bad bone in his body. His success could not have happened to a nicer person. Mazal Tov

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if it has been posted before but here is what I have found on a blog and it is really sweet....it's written by someone who used toknow mika when he was handed out demo tapes....

I first met Mika back in 1997 at prep school and later Westminster School. I knew that he had a certain je ne sais quoi and he possesed the drive to become a big player in the music industry. He handed out demo tapes everywhere, even to my father who had previously owned Cowbell Agency which represented bands such as; Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Sex Pistols, Procol Harum, Jethro Tull...among various others. He was a lovely boy without a bad bone in his body. His success could not have happened to a nicer person. Mazal Tov

he's born to a star :wub2: :wub2:

SO sweet!! :wub2:

Is that the school photo in black and white?

wait... i think i've seen it... maybe?

I found this picture on MIKA's facebook fan page under the fan photos section and i wasnt sure if it was actually him because i had never seen it...

n668024098_327636_653.jpg

????