A Lovely Boy

Pam Travers

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait... i think i've seen it... maybe?

I found this picture on MIKA's facebook fan page under the fan photos section and i wasnt sure if it was actually him because i had never seen it...

n668024098_327636_653.jpg

????

I think that's the one cause last time I saw it there was "Mica Penniman" under it.. I think.

wait... i think i've seen it... maybe?

I found this picture on MIKA's facebook fan page under the fan photos section and i wasnt sure if it was actually him because i had never seen it...

n668024098_327636_653.jpg

????

yes, i have that pic i found it on facebook too. yeah its him, it said mica penniman under it

I dont know if it has been posted before but here is what I have found on a blog and it is really sweet....it's written by someone who used toknow mika when he was handed out demo tapes....

I first met Mika back in 1997 at prep school and later Westminster School. I knew that he had a certain je ne sais quoi and he possesed the drive to become a big player in the music industry. He handed out demo tapes everywhere, even to my father who had previously owned Cowbell Agency which represented bands such as; Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Sex Pistols, Procol Harum, Jethro Tull...among various others. He was a lovely boy without a bad bone in his body. His success could not have happened to a nicer person. Mazal Tov

awww..dats about the sweetest thing ive ever heard of anyone saying to mika :wink2:

Sweet...however, I found a comment that could lead to another controversial discussion:naughty: (I'm evil and I like it:roftl: )

I live in South Kensington and I have seen Mika a few times walking around with some girl.There was a lot of embracing and hugging,and the two of them seemed pretty close to each other.They looked very nice together...hope that it's his girlfriend...

i think mika is entitled to as much fun as he wants:thumb_yello:

No he's not. He MUST record that second album right NOW because I want it before my birthday and if he doesn't listen I'll throw a marshmellow to his head and say: "Chubby Bunny on that":mf_rosetinted:

i think mika is entitled to as much fun as he wants:thumb_yello:

Obviously.

EDIT: I meant to say obviously not :lmao: Excuse my stupidity!

Sweet...however, I found a comment that could lead to another controversial discussion:naughty: (I'm evil and I like it:roftl: )

NOOOOOOOOOO A GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!??!?!?!?! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?! :crybaby::naughty:

ok let's start all over again:cool:

..gay people are usually very nice towards their female friends, in the sense that they show affection also physically...

..lebaneses are hugging ppl...

...she was Lorna/a relative...

...he can have all the girlfriends/groupies to have fun with..

what? it doesn't matter if Mika is a songwriter&musician!:mf_rosetinted:

..gay people are usually very nice towards their female friends, in the sense that they show affection also physically...

Thanks for ruining the discussion! :lmao::lmfao:

*cough*Spoilsport*cough*

I love you Greta:naughty: