The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ta Carri :thumb_yello:

Our house is been advertised at the moment as we are renting it out for the 2009 Golf Open. This is the pic that they are advertising ...trouble is , it was P***ing it down when they took the pic!:shocked: Mind you..usually is!:roftl:

Ha....does not seem to want to let me upload the pic!:naughty:

What...instead of the Hubby?

NO, every woman needs a man to make the important decisions in life, the man makes the the decision and the woman , glazed eyes agrees adoringly in aggreement, that is how life works, yet women needs everything explained in simple terms, hence the need for pictures. :naughty::roll1:

Martine, I haven't been to the Queen convention yet. 28th I think it's on for the weekend. REALLY looking forward to letting my hair down. But I will let you know how it went.

Hi Kath and weealx. Clare too if you're back after Corrie..........

Oh, sorry! I thought it was last weekend. :doh:

Hi Jem!:thumb_yello:

Hello Kath!:biggrin2:

I haven't got a thread to call home so if it's ok can I stay in here?, (it's scary out there with all the newbies LOL) and I'm gonna be an oldling soon:roftl:

How are you hun?

I got bab's and mine eurostar tickets today:biggrin2:

I haven't got a thread to call home so if it's ok can I stay in here?, (it's scary out there with all the newbies LOL) and I'm gonna be an oldling soon:roftl:

How are you hun?

Hi Jem, that is great news about the tickets...just need to sort the car hire now and we have it sorted :thumb_yello: Can't wait!

I am really trying to encourage Ab to go to your party!:thumb_yello:

Yes of course, we are getting quite a few people camping in here at the moment .................nice to see you all :thumb_yello:

NO, every woman needs a man to make the important decisions in life, the man makes the the decision and the woman , glazed eyes agrees adoringly in aggreement, that is how life works, yet women needs everything explained in simple terms, hence the need for pictures. :naughty::roll1:

Hmmmm funny how you can suddenly go off people isn't it???

and me and evie - what date is it again??

ps have worked out why I am sooo grumpy . . . .

2 females admiting to being grumpy in one day============= goes for large brandy and lie down. :roftl::thumb_yello:

How are you hun?

It will be nice to 'see' you more, Jem! :biggrin2:

And in here we get to see Martines sig regulary so it is worth hanging about!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: Luckily that didn't dissapear. :naughty:

Thats cos the Oldlings are lovely:biggrin2:

Oh yes tell Ab to come! Bab and Rose are coming!

and me and evie - what date is

ps have worked out why I am sooo grumpy . . . .

Sorry...got called away...why so grumpy carri/

Ab would have to fly to Stansted...then she could get the Stansted express..what would she need to do then?