The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

When we were at the Feeling Gig the other night they played a Queen track beofre the support act and I said to Ab, they NEVER do that at mIKA GIGS..i CAN JUST IMAGINE THE REACTION AS i AM SURE THERE WOULD BE MANY qUEEN FANS IN THE AUDIENCE. (Whoops, sorry again!)

Night Martine, very sweet dreams :thumb_yello:

Believe me..Chris Evans has said some VERY nasty things...and I know there is an off switch but it is difficult when the rest of the household want to listen. I did make an official complaint at one point though and he improved for a while.

OK I must go now too..sweet dreams everyone :wub2:

Good night Kath

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When we were at the Feeling Gig the other night they played a Queen track beofre the support act and I said to Ab, they NEVER do that at mIKA GIGS..i CAN JUST IMAGINE THE REACTION AS i AM SURE THERE WOULD BE MANY qUEEN FANS IN THE AUDIENCE. (Whoops, sorry again!)

Night Martine, very sweet dreams :thumb_yello:

Believe me..Chris Evans has said some VERY nasty things...and I know there is an off switch but it is difficult when the rest of the household want to listen. I did make an official complaint at one point though and he improved for a while.

OK I must go now too..sweet dreams everyone :wub2:

I saw lots of Queens at Brixton 28/2 :thumb_yello:

goodnight Kath

Nighty night Kath.

Hiya Vicky,

Silver, you have good taste m'dear. It was asked at last years convention to what Freddie would have thought of Mika and Phoebe said, he would have loved him. Given him full credit for being the talent that he is. I can imagine Freddie saying it too.

:roftl:

sorry,

good evening silver and VLM, hi to jemma

Much news today ? see a lot of pages since i got chucked off last night !:shocked:

Hi VLM and weealx

Is there some sort of rota for being here? As soon as someone goes, someone else takes over.:biggrin2:

I think there must be !:roftl: I usually do the late shift !:roftl:

Hi VLM and weealx

Is there some sort of rota for being here? As soon as someone goes, someone else takes over.:biggrin2:

I must be working too hard, will have to sort my life out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

energy saving for Friday night :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I must be working too hard, will have to sort my life out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

energy saving for Friday night :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

avatars must be smaller, I cannot get pics to be accepted, at least looking at my pic will make everyone realise their life isn't that bad after all. :roftl:

Hello Weealx, Hi Vicky:biggrin2:

Nighty night Kath.

Hiya Vicky,

Silver, you have good taste m'dear. It was asked at last years convention to what Freddie would have thought of Mika and Phoebe said, he would have loved him. Given him full credit for being the talent that he is. I can imagine Freddie saying it too.

Shari, Jemma !:wink2::biggrin2:

I really should be reading tonight but can't be bothered !:boxed:

Last class at uni tomorrow at least !!!!!:woot_jump:

Then it's only 2 months to go til the end !!!!!!

Much news today ? see a lot of pages since i got chucked off last night !:shocked:

I think there must be !:roftl: I usually do the late shift !:roftl:

re conversation about frankensteins, my neise's 4 year old loves it when they start to bring out frankenstein, 1st time I saw it i almost had a heart attack.:roftl::thumb_yello:

I read about halfway and gave up, nothing of great importance, as far as I could see, just usual chit-chat.:naughty:

The server seems to be having its moments tonight too, and the time is still wrong.

re conversation about frankensteins, my neise's 4 year old loves it when they start to bring out frankenstein, 1st time I saw it i almost had a heart attack.:roftl::thumb_yello:

I did too !:shocked: It was so funny ! for those who don't know, Frankensteins is a pub in Edinburgh in tribute to well Frankenstein ! He comes out of the wall on a slab to very loud music and lights and noise ...it's well funny :roftl:

Vicky, only 2 months to go. That must feel good knowing the end is in sight. What will you become BSc or something?

BArts Shari in Community Education ........ i can't believe the end is in sight .. just can't wait to get my life back and concentrate on family ( and Mika!!!):naughty: