The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello any Oldings left, you all seem to be going now I've caught up. Twenty pages since this morning :hypo:

Hi Silver :thumb_yello: I am here but I have to admit that i DIDN'T CATCH UP ON THE FULL DAY Whoops...sorry!

Hi Silver :thumb_yello: I am here but I have to admit that i DIDN'T CATCH UP ON THE FULL DAY Whoops...sorry!

Neither did I once I saw how much there was to read! Bit Alice in Wonderland - running very fast to stay where you are.:naughty:

Neither did I once I saw how much there was to read! Bit Alice in Wonderland - running very fast to stay where you are.:naughty:

Hi Silver!

Who can ever keep up with this thread? :roftl:

I miss Wendi to give me an accurate update. No one can do it like she does. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yes............because (with all due respect) I don't suppose it was Earth Shattering stuff !!:roftl::shocked: Not if it was anything like the usual c**p that I post when I am around anyway!:naughty:

Hello Silver:biggrin2:

Hi Jemmalee

Hi Silver!

I miss Wendi to give me an accurate update. No one can do it like she does. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hi Martine. Speaking of Wendi, do we know who sent the lollies yet?

Yes............because (with all due respect) I don't suppose it was Earth Shattering stuff !!:roftl::shocked: Not if it was anything like the usual c**p that I post when I am around anyway!:naughty:

Too hard on yourself Kath

Hi Silver!

Indeed, she is brilliant at it!:thumb_yello:

Just a point from earlier...I saw that Wendi mentioned Chris Evans playing Grace Kelly. I had my heart in my mouth as usual whenever he plays Mika as he usually says some horrible things. However he said that he wanted to take back what he had said previously as he had finally 'got' Mika. He said that he thought that Freddie Mercury hadn't died after all but had simply gone around the corner and come back as Mika.

No guarentee that he won't change his mind again at course, but finally, after a year of insults...it was good to hear :thumb_yello:

Yeajh but Mika isn't a Freddie impersonator, he must be truly sick and tired of this comparison.

As someone into Queen since "Keep Yourself Alive", I have to say I think Mika and FM are only superficially similar.

Rant over.

Yeajh but Mika isn't a Freddie impersonator, he must be truly sick and tired of this comparison.

As someone into Queen since "Keep Yourself Alive", I have to say I think Mika and FM are only superficially similar.

Rant over.

Oh yes.............I agree...............but having heard Chris Evans saying some dreadful things over the last year it was very refreshing to hear him say something at least slightly more positive :thumb_yello:

I'll take your word for it Kath, never listen to Chris Evans much myself.

In fact I've gone all teeny, tend to listen to Smash Hits or The Hits these days as more chance of hearing Mika.:thumb_yello:

And somebody nice on The Hits TV prog seems to make sure Relax gets played between 11pm and midnight, so I always go to bed with a smile:mf_lustslow:

Rant over.

You're right!

Oh yes.............I agree...............but having heard Chris Evans saying some dreadful things over the last year it was very refreshing to hear him say something at least slightly more positive :thumb_yello:

And you're right too!!

Good night to you all, football is over, and I have to go to bed now. Talk to you soon!

Silver I didn't know you were a die hard Queen fan too. I have been in the fan club for 32 years this Feb!

When we were at the Feeling Gig the other night they played a Queen track beofre the support act and I said to Ab, they NEVER do that at mIKA GIGS..i CAN JUST IMAGINE THE REACTION AS i AM SURE THERE WOULD BE MANY qUEEN FANS IN THE AUDIENCE. (Whoops, sorry again!)

Night Martine, very sweet dreams :thumb_yello:

Believe me..Chris Evans has said some VERY nasty things...and I know there is an off switch but it is difficult when the rest of the household want to listen. I did make an official complaint at one point though and he improved for a while.

OK I must go now too..sweet dreams everyone :wub2:

Silver I didn't know you were a die hard Queen fan too. I have been in the fan club for 32 years this Feb!

Long long time Queen fan, but Mika's is the only fan club I've ever joined