The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

I'm just milling around aimlessly at the moment, getting a bit bored, might have a walk into town for something to do.

Hi Rak1,

in that not what you do in your van, when it works, just milling around staring at the sunset, sweving all over the place, missing traffic lights on red/amber? :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh heh, no penguin bashing on here, nothing but love for penguins;-)

The weather is chilly here but the rains holding off for now, thankfully.

Sorry!!!, I forgot that you are the penguin girl :doh:

Hey, i heard you're going to amsterdam as well. We definatly have to meet up! :thumb_yello:

Hello Oldlings - Miek, Ricki, Rose, Weealx and whoever else is about!

Kind of dull here too, and the news is that we still have another SIX (sorry) weeks of winter left (that means snow and all that shtuff):thumbdown:

Costume for niece is finished (yay!!!) so onto the next project- a painting of Mika onstage (already started but needs work+++):naughty: *thinks back to Vicki's photos....:blush-anim-cl: ....wishes she was a better artist*

Hello Oldlings - Miek, Ricki, Rose, Weealx and whoever else is about!

Kind of dull here too, and the news is that we still have another SIX (sorry) weeks of winter left (that means snow and all that shtuff):thumbdown:

Costume for niece is finished (yay!!!) so onto the next project- a painting of Mika onstage (already started but needs work+++):naughty: *thinks back to Vicki's photos....:blush-anim-cl: ....wishes she was a better artist*

Hellooo!, you are quite the handywoman!! i wish i was that creative!

I'm good. At work, so how good can I acctually be. It's rainy and cold possible snow. Looks like we may get snow for Easter.

And beyond! It's snowing here right now. I feel sorry for the robins that arrived yesterday and are fruitlessly pecking at the frozen ground. They've since given up and are gobbling up any berries left on the trees. Oh, and sorry for my son who is in the snowplowing biz. He's exhausted - it;s been a deadly winter and no end in sight.

I'm good. At work, so how good can I acctually be. It's rainy and cold possible snow. Looks like we may get snow for Easter.

In Holland it's going to be a white easter too! Maybe Al Gore has a point :wink2:

Well, i try, Miek. The painting is for my daughter who is responsible for me being here at the MFC! :naughty:

Your daughter seems like a wise girl to lead you to the MFC :thumb_yello:

Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well today. :thumb_yello:

Hey Charlotte, good morning to you! How are you today? I'm a bit bored, but fortunatly al you guys are coming on now! :wub2:

Good Morning MC! Yeah, good thing we aren't talking about my bum-wiggle. It would be more like bum-jiggle. :naughty:

Hello Char of the infamous giggly bum-wiggle!:wub2:

Hey Miek......I'm under the weather again. It has not been a good year for feeling well so far. Thank goodness that the MFC and Mika was an early highlight of the year for me otherwise, would have really sucked.

Hey Charlotte, good morning to you! How are you today? I'm a bit bored, but fortunatly al you guys are coming on now! :wub2:

Good Morning MC! Yeah, good thing we aren't talking about my bum-wiggle. It would be more like bum-jiggle. :naughty:

Hey Miek......I'm under the weather again. It has not been a good year for feeling well so far. Thank goodness that the MFC and Mika was an early highlight of the year for me otherwise, would have really sucked.

I can understand! It's not been a good start of the year for me either, healthwise. My husband ,son and I are taking turns at having a cold. Mine just started again! Hope you feel better soon :flowers2:

Awe, I hope you feel better soon too. :thumb_yello:

Thank you, i feel not too bad though! I have to be feeling better tomorrow1, I'm going out for the day with my husband. just to remind us, that we are a couple :mf_lustslow: besides being parents! Need to do that once in a while :thumb_yello:

Thank you, i feel not too bad though! I have to be feeling better tomorrow1, I'm going out for the day with my husband. just to remind us, that we are a couple :mf_lustslow: besides being parents! Need to do that once in a while :thumb_yello:

Have a lovely couple's day, Miek. Feel better!

You too, Char, hope you feel better soon!

signing off for now....ttyl xxxx

Have a lovely couple's day, Miek. Feel better!

You too, Char, hope you feel better soon!

signing off for now....ttyl xxxx

Bye MC.

I'm going to! I probably won't be back before easter. so happy easter everybody!