The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just US I think!!

so what is new and cooking in life this fine if not cold day? :thumb_yello:

all the joys of are we here or are we not, though I hacked off that pictures used on previous server cannot be used by this server. but worst things happen in life.

how are you and your family? :thumb_yello:

Good evening one and all!

How's everyone this evening?

Myspace hates my phone, I can receive messages, bulletins and comments, but can't send them out, as they have the security code thing on now, and because the phone is on the beta setting, it won't let me send messages out, so until I can get to my computer I can't talk to anybody on there, it's a pain.

I wanted to send a thank you message to the big guy, but I can't yet.

So anyone I started talking to this morning, I'll have to pm on here.

Good evening one and all!

How's everyone this evening?

Myspace hates my phone, I can receive messages, bulletins and comments, but can't send them out, as they have the security code thing on now, and because the phone is on the beta setting, it won't let me send messages out, so until I can get to my computer I can't talk to anybody on there, it's a pain.

I wanted to send a thank you message to the big guy, but I can't yet.

So anyone I started talking to this morning, I'll have to pm on here.

Hi Rak1

did you go milling this afternoon, how's your van any closer to being well again or was it the sucking through the teeth from the mek an ik :thumb_yello:

Hi Rak1

did you go milling this afternoon, how's your van any closer to being well again or was it the sucking through the teeth from the mek an ik :thumb_yello:

The milling went well but I was just milling around the house, although I walked into town which was nice.

The van is still not well, so I'm relying on the borrowed van still, don't think I'll see that 'til next Tuesday now.

Good to see the big guy winning best male and best album at the Capital awards, well deserved.

I saw lots of Queens at Brixton 28/2

goodnight Kath

Yeah...I saw them too on the Monday and Tuesday :naughty:

Nighty night Kath.

Hiya Vicky,

Silver, you have good taste m'dear. It was asked at last years convention to what Freddie would have thought of Mika and Phoebe said, he would have loved him. Given him full credit for being the talent that he is. I can imagine Freddie saying it too.

I think so too Shari. I would love to have a chat with you some time about the conventions..I bet they are fantastic and it must be great to see the same people year after year. We must 'get together ' some time and do that if you don't mind.

Hi Kath!! Sorry, I had to disappear quickly this morning. How the heck are ya?

It is soooooooo hot here :thumbdown: . When is autumn gonna start?

Rainbow!!!!!!!!!! I missed youagain..great to see you back on form!:thumb_yello:

Beckar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Hiya Wendi!:thumb_yello: Sorry, can't remember who else have the green light at the moment..seemed to remember reading that Weealx was off to stuff his face..but if not...hello Weealx oh sweet one :naughty:

I am in a difficult position. I decided that tonight I was going to use the PC and not the laptop as Dave is watching sport and it was going to drive me nuts. However, due to atmospheric change the barometer has decided to overflow and is currently dripping over me and the keyboard which means that I am twisted into an uncompromising position to try and avoid it!:shocked: Actually that reminds me of a VERY rude joke but it isn't FRiday so I had better keep ot to myself!:naughty:

Great Silver...I love it when I have the house to myself..doesn't happen very often though..people sleep in shifts in this house..we don't have enough beds!:naughty:

Hi Pooh! How's life at the mo?