The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no jobshare too many people cause security breach, you would invite all oldlings to see the man sleep, and that would not be nice, anyway would you trust Wendi and Kath just to look?????????????? :roftl::roftl:

No - you wouldn't!!!

and you would be quite right not to!!! :das:

Goodnight folks, have to go soon, need my sleep if Pooh and I are guarding Mika tomorrow.

(PS weealx - what have you done with hev now? She hasn't been around for a while - locked in the coal cellar again?)

lol ok :biggrin2:

i have to go, need to get lots of sleep now if i'm to start the night shift soon :punk:

see you all tomorrow :original:

goodnight Pooh, get ready for Friday night with the best thread on MFC

Goodnight folks, have to go soon, need my sleep if Pooh and I are guarding Mika tomorrow.

(PS weealx - what have you done with hev now? She hasn't been around for a while - locked in the coal cellar again?)

Goodnight Silver - sweet dreams to you xxxx

oops! thanks for reminding me where I left her. :roftl::roftl:

Goodnight Silver - sweet dreams to you xxxx

that leaves you and me on duty till our guests from accross the pond arrive.

what were the girls having a dipute about? or is that not for thread, anything like hev and ejc probably something trivial. :thumb_yello:

Hello folks, just read back and caught up. Not been about much today, DIY-ing.......... (well shopping for DIY-ing anyway) IT STARTS NEXT TUESDAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello folks, just read back and caught up. Not been about much today, DIY-ing.......... (well shopping for DIY-ing anyway) IT STARTS NEXT TUESDAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does? Oh hi!!! :wub2:

Hi Shari, have you both been watching and recording those tv programmes, or is LLB coming round with his team?? :thumb_yello:

Decorating Wendi. (DIY-ing) Remember I posted a pic of our new gas fire a while ago? Well the painting and wallpapering is going to start next Tuesday. Can hardly wait. I've had the darn paper over a year now!

Decorating Wendi. (DIY-ing) Remember I posted a pic of our new gas fire a while ago? Well the painting and wallpapering is going to start next Tuesday. Can hardly wait. I've had the darn paper over a year now!

best way of hanging paper is to use strips of velcro, so easy to take off paper next time you decorate. :roftl: your paper is a true oldie, well a 1 year oldling.

I have decorators coming in a week on Monday, does that make me lazy?

Hello Hev, kicked the oldling off have you?

LLB would turn his nose up weealx. It's not his designer paper! (Homebase)

Nah, on the old laptop...

He is sitting across the room... =)

Hows you??