The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

You know what............I keep looking at those dates in my sig and thinking that if I click on them it is going to tell me what I am doing...........you know, all the details, flights, hotel, who will be there etc..and anything else that I may have forgotten to do. Now THAT would be a service wouldn't it!:naughty:

That is some schedule you have again for Mika Kath ! wow !!!

Abby going with you to them all ? :wink2:

HI Vix- big hugs x x x x

Thanks xx:wink2:

bye leona! Have a good day :biggrin2:

Hiya Vicky...you and me both feeling crappy..it's not fair at Easter is it!

Rose...when I had Abby (she was 9lb and I was a shadow of my current self then ) my brother in law looked into the cot and said...'It must be like having a huge poo'. Delightful man!

You not good either Kath ? :thumbdown:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Shari, I now have the lead, but can't get to my computer, it's getting a mite frustrating.

Hey Sara, got you in the background of a couple of my piccies.

Oh dear, sorry if I spoilt them:wink2: Where are they from?

yeah.........midwives are pretty good aren't they!

No, no convention just yet but hopefully at some point :biggrin2:

Yep, i am getting a cockeral called Mika and four chickens named after the band :roftl:

Ha ha! You didn't fancy naming them after the Oldling, then?? Are you going self-sufficient?

Hey Shari, I now have the lead, but can't get to my computer, it's getting a mite frustrating.

Hey Sara, got you in the background of a couple of my piccies.

Hey Vicky, good to hear from you.

Hiya Vicky, glad to hear you are felling a little better. I tried championing your cause earlier on but it crashed again in the middle of my post.

Convention, is an idea just now but it will be sitting on a back burner til Mika gets more established I feel. Kath might like to elaborate........

ROSE WHAT ABOUT THIS LEAD????? I KEEP ASKING.

Thanks , the texts have helped cheer me up !!!:wink2:

That is some schedule you have again for Mika Kath ! wow !!!

Abby going with you to them all ? :wink2:

Thanks xx:wink2:

You not good either Kath ? :thumbdown:

Ab is going to Paris and Arras. I am going to Amsterdam with Wendi. Nimes........I have the ticket but nothing else at the mo. I bought the ticket as Robi was going there but I don't think she is now :thumbdown:

Yes, I have had flu all weekend :thumbdown:

Ha ha! You didn't fancy naming them after the Oldling, then?? Are you going self-sufficient?

No not really but there was sort of a chicken run when we came here it just needs resurecting and there is a cockeral and four chcikens that need rescuing! I didn't think of the oldlings to be honest but just can't rsist caling the cock Mika!:roftl:

Nice one Kath. Are they spent hens or layers? Admire you tremendously for keeping chickens. We used to when I lived at home for years, bloody cockerels crowing at the light of dawn! Be warned!

If the rooster is too much he could always become a roaster!

Hello oldlings.

I haven't time to read back because this is the first time that I've been on here for over a week!!:shocked:

I even missed Friday night:thumbdown:

Is everyone ok?

(apart from your flu Kath, I did see that bit, so I hope that you're better now)

Ab is going to Paris and Arras. I am going to Amsterdam with Wendi. Nimes........I have the ticket but nothing else at the mo. I bought the ticket as Robi was going there but I don't think she is now :thumbdown:

Yes, I have had flu all weekend :thumbdown:

No not really but there was sort of a chicken run when we came here it just needs resurecting and there is a cockeral and four chcikens that need rescuing! I didn't think of the oldlings to be honest but just can't rsist caling the cock Mika!:roftl:

Obviously..... Does he have long skinny legs:naughty: We need to see some pictures of the new additions to your household:wink2:

Sorry to hear you've had flu. I'm sure it was real flu too, not like the man flu I have had to put up with all weekend....:sneaky2: Hope you are feeling better now:flowers2:

Nice one Kath. Are they spent hens or layers? Admire you tremendously for keeping chickens. We used to when I lived at home for years, bloody cockerels crowing at the light of dawn! Be warned!

To be honest Shari we haven't got the first clue at the moment..time will tell! Yes, I am somewhat concerned about the cockeral to be honest. But having siad that, our house is beseiged by mad crows that fly into the windows at dawn every morning..no idea why. We end up with blood and guts all over the windows! We currently have photocopies of pictures of Abby with face paint on stuck in all the windows as crow scarers...so a cockeral won't really make much difference!:roftl:

Hi MM x x x x x long time no chat x x x

Yeh, too long Carri.

I would like to believe that I've been out having an exciting time in the real world, but I've been working and doing DIY etc. I did intend to come on here on Friday night but I had a couple of drinks and reached the not-being-able-type stage a bit quicker than expected!:naughty:

To be honest Shari we haven't got the first clue at the moment..time will tell! Yes, I am somewhat concerned about the cockeral to be honest. But having siad that, our house is beseiged by mad crows that fly into the windows at dawn every morning..no idea why. We end up with blood and guts all over the windows! We currently have photocopies of pictures of Abby with face paint on stuck in all the windows as crow scarers...so a cockeral won't really make much difference!:roftl:

he he -suicidal crows!! LMAO!!!!

Yeh, too long Carri.

I would like to believe that I've been out having an exciting time in the real world, but I've been working and doing DIY etc. I did intend to come on here on Friday night but I had a couple of drinks and reached the not-being-able-type stage a bit quicker than expected!:naughty:

Thats cos there is nothing of you girlie!! need a bit of wobble to soak up the alcohol!! :wink2:

I think mine was man and woman flu combined!:roftl:

Yep..rest assured there will be pics of Mika the cock!!!

Hiya MM good to see you! But I am going now!:roftl: Hi again Charlie too!

It is the first night since Friday that I have managed beyond 8 30 so I am very proud of myself!:naughty:

Shari, hope all goes well tomorrow!

Night night everyone, take care, get well soon Vicky.

:wub2:

Hiya MikaMad, how has the decorating been going? Or was it windows you were doing?

Good luck with them Kath. Do you have any injured crows or do they die? I'd love a black crow as a pet.

Nooo.....it would be like eating a pet...:shocked:

Did someone say SPA? OMG....Oh, I think we could all use one of those. I'm ready...when are we going? LOL!!

Sounds good....count me in!!

Hello oldlings.

I haven't time to read back because this is the first time that I've been on here for over a week!!:shocked:

I even missed Friday night:thumbdown:

Is everyone ok?

(apart from your flu Kath, I did see that bit, so I hope that you're better now)

Hi MM - long tine no 'see'. I haven't been here for a while, either...nothing exciting either - just work and RL getting in the way....

A cockerel -yuk!

that means that your eggs will be fertilised.

.....a vegetarian nightmare:naughty:

when I eventually take you up on that offer of a visit please remind me not to have eggs for breakfast!:naughty:

Hiya MikaMad, how has the decorating been going? Or was it windows you were doing?

Good luck with them Kath. Do you have any injured crows or do they die? I'd love a black crow as a pet.

Come here Shari. There are about a zillion that circle around the wood next to the house at sunset then they settle in the trees. then they wake up at dawn and attack our house..no, they don't seem to die.

A cockerel -yuk!

that means that your eggs will be fertilised.

.....a vegetarian nightmare:naughty:

when I eventually take you up on that offer of a visit please remind me not to have eggs for breakfast!:naughty:

Huh..........some people are So choosy!:roftl: OH and sorry, but I just can't resist this one...I don't mind Mika fertilising my eggs :roftl:

It was at the afterparty, when I had the pic with Mikey and one of the ones with Andy.

Come here Shari. There are about a zillion that circle around the wood next to the house at sunset then they settle in the trees. then they wake up at dawn and attack our house..no, they don't seem to die.

Huh..........some people are So choosy!:roftl: OH and sorry, but I just can't resist this one...I don't mind Mika fertilising my eggs :roftl:

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!:shocked: