660 Wendy

kath

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah there were loads of those. Goes to show how many of those unregulars that actually read this forum.

yeah just what i was thinking Caz ... they coulda been posing as anyone , and like dcdeb says it is scary :boxed: ... As becky says it COULD be a regular user , BUT i think most likely it would be someone none regular having an "unfunny" joke ... most of the "regulars" have met up at gigs etc ...

I made a bulletin on MySpace:

A post from Kath...

Ok folks, this is pretty serious.

Wendy is unable to post at the moment due to the server issues so at Fred's suggestion I am opening this thread to try and get to the bottom of this very strange issue.

Last week, out of the blue Wendi recieved 660 lollipops delivered to her home address by courier. OK, so I guess everyone thinks that is quite amusing...so did we really.....a little odd maybe, but seemed like harmless fun. Anyway, the mystery was never solved so we just continued to wonder.

However, today she has recieved, in the post, three birthday candles shaped in the numerals 660. Again, no explaination.

Obviously because of the conection of lollipops Wendi naturally asumed it had something to do with MFC.

The problem is, because of the fact that Wendi put together the offical petition about 500 MFCers were given Wendi's home address.

As I am sure you can imagine, this situation is causing a little bit of alarm...and especially for Wendi's children.

So please, if anyone knows anything please either PM one of the mods or me or Wendi or Fred.

Thanks everyone

To read the thread, go here: http://www. mikafanclub. com/forums/showthread. php?t=13879

If you have ANY information, please post in the thread!! Due to some server problems, if you are unable to give out information, please reply to this bulletin or message any MFCer in your friend list/msn list! This needs to be sorted!

Thank you for your co-operation.

As far as i remember there were alot of newbies joining the petition, i dont think we can get much from that...but a research is good

I remember that too hun ... and yeah research could be an option ... its not even funny as a joke ... i also remember newbies x

yeah just what i was thinking Caz ... they coulda been posing as anyone , and like dcdeb says it is scary :boxed: ... As becky says it COULD be a regular user , BUT i think most likely it would be someone none regular having an "unfunny" joke ... most of the "regulars" have met up at gigs etc ...

It's odd...I feel like I'm being watched :roftl:

And while you may argue that it's probably all in fun, and I certainly HOPE it is, you have to admit that it would possibly freak you out

Agreed. It may be meant as a funny/cute gesture, but if so then whoever sent it should let her know it was meant in fun, because unfortunately it is coming across as really creepy. If the person who sent it is reading this thread, I'm sure Wendy won't be upset if you just tell her - just put her mind at ease please.

Has someone already mentioned that it could be an MFC member who cannot claim to be the sender since he/she cannot get on the MFC right now, either?

Very good point... it may all be harmless fun and the person has been unable to let us know due to server problems. If they haven't seen this thread they may also not even realize that Wendy is freaked out.

Very good point... it may all be harmless fun and the person has been unable to let us know due to server problems. If they haven't seen this thread they may also not even realize that Wendy is freaked out.

that's why I put it in a bulletin on MySpace, in case any regulars that are unable to come on here have any info. I doubt it, but it's worth a try. I even thought about putting a comment on Mika's MySpace in case the person who did this reads his page regularly.

I remember that too hun ... and yeah research could be an option ... its not even funny as a joke ... i also remember newbies x

it really isn't! it would scare the hell out of me if i was in Wendi's place!

i started to look for newbies there...

hahah yeah me too :naughty: theres been soooo many weird PM's this week and lurkers finding MSN addresses on MFC profiles :boxed:

heres the official thread ...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6130&highlight=petition+to+be+official

Do you think it could possibly be the paparazzi? Not sending things to Wendi, but the weird PM's like wanting to know where Mika lives? Soughting out info about him? Pretending to be your friend?

Thanks for the link.

that's why I put it in a bulletin on MySpace, in case any regulars that are unable to come on here have any info. I doubt it, but it's worth a try. I even thought about putting a comment on Mika's MySpace in case the person who did this reads his page regularly.

even if no one does admit to it, they will probably stop once they have read this

Do you think it could possibly be the paparazzi? Not sending things to Wendi, but the weird PM's like wanting to know where Mika lives? Soughting out info about him? Pretending to be your friend?

Thanks for the link.

There are people asking for his address? :boxed:

even if no one does admit to it, they will probably stop once they have read this

we can only hope.

There are people asking for his address? :boxed:

that's what I heard, somewhere. don't quote me on it though lol :naughty: