2008 Queen and Paul Rodgers tour & album

Blue Sky

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to the album and tour. (even though the word is that they probably won't get around to touring in the States until next year) Word is that the album is going to be either 'Rock the Cosmos' or 'The Cosmos Rocks'...I really hope it's the former, because the latter is pretty awful. :naughty:

I will definitely be joining this club! Especially since I'll be missing out on the tour...

"From QOL:

Following feedback from Queen and Paul Rodgers fans from across the cosmos, an exciting online Queen +Paul Rodgers ‘Album Club’ is to be launched to coincide with the ticket and albums pre-sales. By joining the club you will have access to a whole host of unique content, exclusive competitions and FREE live tracks!

- 15 FREE live tracks from the up and coming tour

- The FIRST listen to tracks from the new studio album

- Automatic entry into 12 prize draws to win exclusive prizes

- Exclusive video and pictures galleries

- An opportunity to purchase an exclusive ‘Album Club’ T-shirt

- A NEW and exclusive album club forum

- All the latest tour news, set lists and reviews

To access the club all you have to do is simply log on to either http://www.queenonline.com or http://www.queenpluspaulrodgers.com and donate £2* to the Mercury Phoenix Trust and follow the instructions.

The club is set to launch on April 2nd 2008, so get ready to get closer to the band than ever before!"

I will definitely be joining this club! Especially since I'll be missing out on the tour...

"From QOL:

Following feedback from Queen and Paul Rodgers fans from across the cosmos, an exciting online Queen +Paul Rodgers ‘Album Club’ is to be launched to coincide with the ticket and albums pre-sales. By joining the club you will have access to a whole host of unique content, exclusive competitions and FREE live tracks!

- 15 FREE live tracks from the up and coming tour

- The FIRST listen to tracks from the new studio album

- Automatic entry into 12 prize draws to win exclusive prizes

- Exclusive video and pictures galleries

- An opportunity to purchase an exclusive ‘Album Club’ T-shirt

- A NEW and exclusive album club forum

- All the latest tour news, set lists and reviews

To access the club all you have to do is simply log on to either www.queenonline.com or www.queenpluspaulrodgers.com and donate £2* to the Mercury Phoenix Trust and follow the instructions.

The club is set to launch on April 2nd 2008, so get ready to get closer to the band than ever before!"

I was going to post that last night, but was distracted on the official(notyet) thread, and couldn't go off and search for this thread.

So TFP!!

The key to advance news of most of the special things seems to be being a member of the official fan club. (See Mika....official....it's a GOOD thing...:wink2:)

Well id go and see them in London again, if only for the fun of the Queen and Paul Rogers fan (friendly) divide!!...and even though Fred was clearly hugely missed last time, I love Rog and Bri. It actually works quite well cause when Paul does his bit the Queenies can go for a wee/the bar and gossip about the late and great Fred and vice versa...

but i cant cause I'll be looking after my tiny newest infant. Humpf :sneaky2: Some things just come first.

So who is going from here, id love to see some pics and a report. :thumb_yello:

If you just don't compare this version of Queen to the Queen with Freddie then they're pretty good, I love Paul Rodgers as a singer in general, but I'm not sure about the album. I'd much rather see them doing their versions of old songs, really. Otherwise they shouldn't call themselves Queen anymore, in my opinion. I'm still doubting wether or not to go see them in Ahoy, especially since it's also the ****tiest venue in the country.

Thanks Mandy, she is due the end of July...

Id be more peed if i hadnt already seen them loads, I always put my kids first, I love Queen but they are just a band of ppl I will never really know :)

Mind you I have been trying to get my husband to agree to "Queenie" for this babies middle name!! I think he should agree as I didnt even try to call either of my two boys freddie!!

He isnt keen though:naughty:

You missed a bit black Queen :sneaky2:

About This Pre-Sale

We have taken onboard people’s feedback from pervious pre-sales and decided to launch this pre-sale as simple as possible with 1 link and no password to make it as accessible for all fans as possible.

This link has been setup for all fans to get access to the tickets they want first so please do not send on or post on message boards otherwise it may reduce the chance of tickets getting to the people they were intended to.

Let's hope no outsiders get in here and steal the link:sneaky2: :roftl:

You missed a bit black Queen :sneaky2:

About This Pre-Sale

We have taken onboard people’s feedback from pervious pre-sales and decided to launch this pre-sale as simple as possible with 1 link and no password to make it as accessible for all fans as possible.

This link has been setup for all fans to get access to the tickets they want first so please do not send on or post on message boards otherwise it may reduce the chance of tickets getting to the people they were intended to.

Let's hope no outsiders get in here and steal the link:sneaky2: :roftl:

No probs ! Ive worked it out :thumb_yello:

x