Your Mika-collection: the evolution

Don't know if there's already a thread like this (I hope not :bleh:) but I thought it would be fun to show the evolution in your Mika-collection. We all started with something, and what do we have now (for a lot of us more than a year later).

I started with this

IMG_2380_.jpg

And now I have this

coll.jpg

A humble collection, but I'm proud of it.

And the thing I'm the most proud of :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

IMG_2382_.jpg

Your turn :biggrin2:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed a slight difference in Mika's CDs in your picture.....in one the shadow behind is name is green and the other is pink....what is the difference? :boxed:

I'm probably way behind on this observation! :naughty:

The pink/green thing changes as to where you brought the CD/had it shipped from :) (eg UK= green)

Some tracks are also different.

The pink/green thing changes as to where you brought the CD/had it shipped from :) (eg UK= green)

Some tracks are also different.

ohhh ok, thanks! I knew he had a different mix of songs for different counties (like the UK, US, and Japan), but I didn't know he changed the colors around too...thats cool!

so its green=UK, pink=US...what about Japan, anyone know?

No in fact it is Pink for US, Japan and UK, and Green for China and Europe.

And correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the MIKA on the CD inside is then the opposite colour.

ohhhh ok, cool, thanks for the info!.............I just went to look at my CD and you're right the MIKA on the CD is the opposite color from the front. :thumb_yello:

No in fact it is Pink for US, Japan and UK, and Green for China and Europe.

And correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the MIKA on the CD inside is then the opposite colour.

Mine is pink, although I bought it in Europe...

What are the differences regarding songs?

Oh...I'd love to post pics of mine...but the lack of digital camera in my family could pose a problem...

I started with LiCM...

now I have 3 vinyls, a poster, six singles (Love Today signed!!!), my bulletin board, all my concert pics, my pins, confetti and half a pink balloon from the concert and the dress I hugged Mika in (which I've yet to wash. :naughty:)

cool, I always wondered why sometimes I'm in a shop and see green Mika cds, and othertimes pink ones. I have a pink one.

yeah I went into a shop once and saw a green one and Ring Ring was missing?! and it was dearer than mine, even though I had more songs on it?!?!

weird:blink:

My Mika collection is LICM, Love today single, Big Girl single, Happy Ending single, Relax/Lollipop single, Live in cartoon motion dvd, and a huge amount of Mika pics on my computer:naughty:

confetti from the concert, photos from the concert,

and it's not Mika merchandice, but I've agiant lollipop, just cos it reminds me of him:wub2:

Oh a rosette and a Lollipop girl t-shirt...hmm, I think thats it...:naughty:

I want MOAR!!:naughty:

WOW, I love the phone backround thingie :biggrin2:

Yeah me too !!:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

omg your collection is sooo cool!

i love those cellphone things! i want one of those too! lol

how did you get the cell phone covers?

I made them myself. They are just printed out .. the back of my phone is transparent so you can put there whatever you want :wink2:

Wanted to make some new ones yesterday, but I don't know what I did last time because now they're not clear when I want to print them.. :thumbdown:

Mine is pink, although I bought it in Europe...

What are the differences regarding songs?

Bought in a store of trough a website?

I have the european (green) version and I bought the japanese (pink) version on a dutch website... The pink one has 3 extra songs: ring ring, erase & your sympathy.

I have the european (green) version and I bought the japanese (pink) version on a dutch website... The pink one has 3 extra songs: ring ring, erase & your sympathy.

your sympathy is on a version of the album?! really?! Wow I didn't know that!

my pink one only has Ring Ring, why not the other 2?

I thaught there were a few different pink ones. The one I have has ring ring but not erase or your sympathy. I always thaught that it was the american one that had erase and the japanese one had your sympathy (or something like that) and I've seen a green one (which I always thaught was the french version) that didnt have any extra tracks. But now I am even more confused:blink: and i cant remeber anything now.

I thaught there were a few different pink ones. The one I have has ring ring but not erase or your sympathy. I always thaught that it was the american one that had erase and the japanese one had your sympathy (or something like that) and I've seen a green one (which I always thaught was the french version) that didnt have any extra tracks. But now I am even more confused:blink: and i cant remeber anything now.

I was reading this and I was like: wtf? :blink:

:roftl:

He has too many different versions in too many different countries.. that's what I know :bleh:

I have the pink one (or maybe it's a red one? :naughty: ) ordered from a website that said it was the Japanese version. It has ring ring & erase, but also your sympathy. But YS doesn't stand in the tracklist on the back, it's just on de cd ... And there were stickers inside .. :naughty:

I was reading this and I was like: wtf? :blink:

:roftl:

He has too many different versions in too many different countries.. that's what I know :bleh:

I have the pink one (or maybe it's a red one? :naughty: ) ordered from a website that said it was the Japanese version. It has ring ring & erase, but also your sympathy. But YS doesn't stand in the tracklist on the back, it's just on de cd ... And there were stickers inside .. :naughty:

wow, your version sounds better!! Ring Ring, Erase, Your Sympathy, stickers!!

What are the stickers?!?!Oh and did some people get creepy Mika is my friend t-shirts with the album?

what more could you want?!:bleh:

It is a bit unfair the way certain places get a better version of the album than others, I mean we're all paying the same price, why shouldn't we get the same album?!

Mika's a tricky fellow isn't he:naughty:

wow, your version sounds better!! Ring Ring, Erase, Your Sympathy, stickers!!

What are the stickers?!?!Oh and did some people get creepy Mika is my friend t-shirts with the album?

what more could you want?!:bleh:

It is a bit unfair the way certain places get a better version of the album than others, I mean we're all paying the same price, why shouldn't we get the same album?!

Mika's a tricky fellow isn't he:naughty:

img2023gz2.jpg

But I haven't seen a t-shirt :roftl:

Mika is special .. :mf_rosetinted:

But because of it I now have 2 cd's and my parents think I'm crazy.. :roftl: