American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

AMAZING! I just got back from my school trip to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

it was really tiring, no one slept at all! THE HOTEL WAS A WRECK!

We were crazy, I MEAN CRAZY! My class went to a Philly's game. 8th inning, it started to downpour and lighting. Sicne we were in really high seats, they called the game. OUR BUS WAS MISSING! WE HAD NO RIDE! So 50 8th graders are screaming in teh worst rainstorm I have ever seen with hair dripping and clothes soaked through. BEST RAIN EVER! HUGE DROPS, Coming really fast and hard, it was SO FUN! So that was enough to get the boys rowled up. As we learned the next day, some of their 2 o'clock in the morning activities included making coffee with MONSTER energy drink insted of water (And you can all credit Derby, CT with teh inverntion of MONSTER COFFEE:punk:), energy drink contests (who could drink the most, the fastest) and "Lets see who can scream the loudest into the air vents so the girls on teh level below us an hear and stay awake until 3!" Prank calls, candy/food fights and rumors of haunted rooms and ghosts also passed around the girls level of the Holiday Inn. GOOD TIMES

Yeah, that was one CRAZY NIGHT!

Sorry for OTing, but i totally needed to share that with you!

sweet! im tired. and i broke my fone :(

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet! im tired. and i broke my fone :(

Sorry, that stinks. What else is new? Im super bored today.

tired also. If anyone has any spare time, chekc out my thread in my signature about Lollipop Girl. Me and carvelpennimanXD really need some feedback before too late in June, because we hope to send our story to Mika with a fellow MFC at a concert. THANKS GUYS!

So anyway, whats new? Did anybody have anythign that made them think of Mika today?

I always do that! Today in health, my teacher yelled at a kid, the kid got mad and all heated up, so my teacher goes RELAX! TAKE IT EASY!

I had the urge to sing. loudly.

;D

tired also. If anyone has any spare time, chekc out my thread in my signature about Lollipop Girl. Me and carvelpennimanXD really need some feedback before too late in June, because we hope to send our story to Mika with a fellow MFC at a concert. THANKS GUYS!

So anyway, whats new? Did anybody have anythign that made them think of Mika today?

I always do that! Today in health, my teacher yelled at a kid, the kid got mad and all heated up, so my teacher goes RELAX! TAKE IT EASY!

;D

haha! I am a senior in highschool, graduating in about four days, finally! and we had to sign a yearbook for our principle, so my sister put "In the words of Mika, Relax, take it easy. and I put Don't forget to Love today" lol

ABSOLUTELY!

Have I mentioned the amazingness of your signature?

How can I get a picture in mine? How can I make a banner like yours, with more than one picture?

THANKS!

if you have pictures that you want and an idea of what you want, I can make you one. I am quite good with graphix...I just haven't made one for myself yet :)

just send me a PM if you want one.

that goes for anybody!

;D

i almost called someone mika today! and on monday at swim practice. i saw a cloud in the shape of a stroller, and 4 some readon i thought of mika~! lol

i almost called someone mika today! and on monday at swim practice. i saw a cloud in the shape of a stroller, and 4 some readon i thought of mika~! lol

i am so used to typing mika, that when i was talkign to my friend MIK online the other day, i said HEY MIKA!

then i said, SORRY! My finger is so used to going to the A key instead of E!

i am so used to typing mika, that when i was talkign to my friend MIK online the other day, i said HEY MIKA!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol! well the persons name was NOTHING close to Mika! lol!!!!

lol. everytime I am listening to a song on my headphones someone asks me who are you listening to my friends roll their eyes and say "MIKA."