American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

:naughty:sounds like a good time!

I've been in an empty theatre once before. I sat in the middle of the isle and didn't turn off my phone!:shocked:

we called a bunch of people though, so there were about 7 people there at the end and nobody watched the movie lol

I went to an empty showing of Super Bad and me and my friends were dancing through out the movie. twas fun!

I get in movies for free (my sis works at the theatre) so that is nice :naughty:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE scary movies too! :naughty:

none of my friends do, they say i must have been dropped on my head as a baby (i dnt laugh stho, cuz i was...actually knowing me...u can tell that was a lie about the non-laughing part, i laugh when people say something! well im a dork, and a sucket 4 scary movies

have u seen 30 days of night? i didnt c it that scary, but its considered the scariest vampire movie ever, and i watched it after midnight, w/ my window open, (but not my closet, leaving a closet open is too scary) lmao

you guys have all the good connections! a sister that works there, Amanda's got a boyfriend who works in a theater..jealous of you both, I have to pay 10 dollars to get in!

ten!? eight is what everyone else pays here..

that is insane!!

ugh movie prices are going up...:thumbdown:

you guys have all the good connections! a sister that works there, Amanda's got a boyfriend who works in a theater..jealous of you both, I have to pay 10 dollars to get in!

awww

well my sister (her name is amanda) her ex bf works there, but he gives me discounts, and if hes not doing the tickets or watev, but knows/c's me then they give me a ticket for the childs price! its heaven! lol

none of my friends do, they say i must have been dropped on my head as a baby (i dnt laugh stho, cuz i was...actually knowing me...u can tell that was a lie about the non-laughing part, i laugh when people say something! well im a dork, and a sucket 4 scary movies

have u seen 30 days of night? i didnt c it that scary, but its considered the scariest vampire movie ever, and i watched it after midnight, w/ my window open, (but not my closet, leaving a closet open is too scary) lmao

I didn't think it was scary at all :blink:

it was lame..I mean..he dies in the end? why not go after the other vampires and kill them?

I get irked with a lot of horror movies because they are so fakey or have horrid plots.

aka the descent, The ruins, The happening.

maybe it is the "the's" in front of them?

I highly recommend getting some connections!!!

Since my boyfriend is the co-manager, we also get to watch dvds during after hours. I love being able to watch old school films like Goonies with absolutely no one in the theater.

I highly recommend getting some connections!!!

Since my boyfriend is the co-manager, we also get to watch dvds during after hours. I love being able to watch old school films like Goonies with absolutely no one in the theater.

woah, now THAT is awesome!

Oh, and I didn't like 30 Days of Night....the ending was horrible! After all that fighting and trying to keep alive...it just seemed like a waste. :-S

exactly! Its just like "I am Legend" why in the world would the guy who knows the most about the cure kill himself?

LAME.

I hate when movies have sub-plots that dont get finished either...like again, in I am Legend, the doll moves...how did it move? and he got caught in a trap..never says how that happens.

that is sooo cool!! I'd love to do that!

ONCE AGAIN, with teh signature....

HOW DID YOU GET TO MEET HIM!?!?! PLEASE TELL ME?!?!?!?

wooh, sorry about that, but i got excited. Im getting all prepared for my first gig (whenerv it comes! AS SOON AS MIKA COMES BACK TO THE USA!!)

*wipes brow* sorry about that, just a little spaz action there

;D

I didn't think it was scary at all :blink:

it was lame..I mean..he dies in the end? why not go after the other vampires and kill them?

I get irked with a lot of horror movies because they are so fakey or have horrid plots.

aka the descent, The ruins, The happening.

maybe it is the "the's" in front of them?

Oh, and I didn't like 30 Days of Night....the ending was horrible! After all that fighting and trying to keep alive...it just seemed like a waste. :-S

exactly! Its just like "I am Legend" why in the world would the guy who knows the most about the cure kill himself?

LAME.

I hate when movies have sub-plots that dont get finished either...like again, in I am Legend, the doll moves...how did it move? and he got caught in a trap..never says how that happens.

im like, this sint that scary, it needs to b scarier!!!! GOSH!!!!

i know!!!

wooh, sorry about that, but i got excited. Im getting all prepared for my first gig (whenerv it comes! AS SOON AS MIKA COMES BACK TO THE USA!!)

;D

hahah that's exciting!

can't wait for him to come back!

I've just been really lucky with when I've got to meet him, twice I waited outside the show afterwards, and once my friends dad was a security gaurd so he let me meet him, and the February show, he came outside before the show because a bunch of us had been there for about 13 hours, its all really luck

;D

Aw, I'm sure you'll get to meet him one day when he tours here again! He's very open to meeting fans. As for me, I met him once after a gig in Chicago and the second time I met him backstage.

I wouldnt let go of his hand. Are you kidding me? once on stage id be like "GUESS WHAT!?!? DONT LET GO!?!?! I BEEN WAITING TOO LONG TO SEE YOU, IM NOT LETTING YOU GO! EVER!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl: wow.! you know how lon it took me to scroll over to the 'quote' button:naughty:...trust me the seconed i find out he's coming for a US tour i'm packing my bags! even if it's like 5 months away:naughty:

hahah that's exciting!

can't wait for him to come back!

I've just been really lucky with when I've got to meet him, twice I waited outside the show afterwards, and once my friends dad was a security gaurd so he let me meet him, and the February show, he came outside before the show because a bunch of us had been there for about 13 hours, its all really luck

Your friend's dad was a security guard? What are the odds of that?:roftl: That's awesome!!

I can't wait to meet him again...:tears:

Your friend's dad was a security guard? What are the odds of that?:roftl: That's awesome!!

I can't wait to meet him again...:tears:

and that was really just PURE luck, because he's only a security guard at Good Morning America, where he was playing one show, Why don't we have one of us take one for the team, become a security guard for him, and then we can hook each other up? :roftl:

Aw, I'm sure you'll get to meet him one day when he tours here again! He's very open to meeting fans. As for me, I met him once after a gig in Chicago and the second time I met him backstage.

Well thats probablly only becuase you were an LG!?!?!

What about a -LG at heart, and desperate-to-meet-you fan? LIKE ME?!

;D lol