Uuuu Dna Mag?

patyricia

I found this and wondered does anyone have the artical for this?

He was on the cover (his name jaja)

DNA90cover490x694.jpg

I tried to find it but can not... the article not the magazine.. i do not think i want this one in my collection jaja

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is the latest “next big thing” in the world of pop. The spunky singer sat down with Marc Andrews to talk about stardom, sex and Ian Thorpe.

A tall, slender melding of tousled hair, quick wit and flirtatious sex appeal, Lebanese-born, but London-residing, Mika (pronounced: me-kah) is already a certified pop star. His debut single, Grace Kelly, is still hovering near the top of the charts around the world after months and the accompanying poptastic album, Life In Cartoon Motion, with plenty more hits to come, isn’t far behind.

'Rufus Wainwright is honestly one of the most important songwriters of my generation,' says Mika. 'I'd love to have a cup of tea with him...

it must be continued somewhere i'm searchin...:mf_rosetinted:

I think you have to purchase a back issue for the full article

mikandmarcandrews.jpg

Mika and Marc

Date: 12-Jun-2007

Our music writer, Marc Andrews, caught up with Mika when he was in Australia promoting his new album.

The exclusive interview will appear in DNA #90 which is on newsstands late June. Mika spills the beans on what he thinks about the Scissor Sisters, Rufus Wainwright, Ian Thorpe and speedos. You heard me right.

Nooo Mika <3 Perez 4evah:mf_rosetinted:

for the sake of curiosity, I checked perez' site today and no sign of mika at his bday party.. or at least it doesn't say, which i found odd, cause I figured it'd have been guest of honor.. :blink:

I bring up topic as someone posted in the capital awards thread a while back he may go to the US for perez' bday.. :blink:

for the sake of curiosity, I checked perez' site today and no sign of mika at his bday party.. or at least it doesn't say, which i found odd, cause I figured it'd have been guest of honor.. :blink:

I bring up topic as someone posted in the capital awards thread a while back he may go to the US for perez' bday.. :blink:

Yea well even the cutest couples sometimes have rows:mf_rosetinted: