You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the word where i wrote (something) - its someting like garted....or something.....but thanks......its my interpretation:roftl:

yeah it does sound like garted or something:blink:

I remember early last year before I ha the album, my friend used to say that part all the time, but I didn't have a clue what she was on about:naughty:

right, I better go, I've been here for ages!

nice talking to you,:wink2:

seeya!:)

Just have to say that we LOVE "I Got Life". That is such a great song.

You know you're a Mika fan when you and your sister have an argument about something and your dad comes in singing "Everybody's gonna love today!" because he's heard it from us a million times. After that we didn't even know what we were arguing about.:naughty:

Oh, that is so sweet!:wub2:

same day, i want to dress for wedding...same day when i werent married, what happens hes go marry another girl, when hes married another girl, i am very veyr sad, i can talk like (something) my legs, how hes married different lady, i dont believe.

after one month, i am sat up in blacony, some one come for my eyes, my eyes gone, now i have only one eyes, i am sad until now, i no marry and one after.......

or somthing along those lines......:roftl:

isn't it like i can't walk like cutted my legs and some bomb come for my eyes? but i'm not a native so dunno..

you know you're a Mika fan when your sister who's NOT a Mika fan knows Raffa's message by heart because of you.. :roftl:

isn't it like i can't walk like cutted my legs and some bomb come for my eyes? but i'm not a native so dunno..

you know you're a Mika fan when your sister who's NOT a Mika fan knows Raffa's message by heart because of you.. :roftl:

I have guessed it was “like god took my legs” but I’m not a native either!:blush-anim-cl:

Anyone have the answer?:wink2:

I have guessed it was “like god took my legs” but I’m not a native either!:blush-anim-cl:

Anyone have the answer?:wink2:

yeah, I'm not sure either, couldn't find it anywhere and i'm curious. i mean, it should be 'cut' but i definately hear 'ed' at the end. but still, grammatically it's not meant to be perfect.

you have Mika theamed parties...

omg, that would be amazing!!!!!!!! - everyone wear bright clothes and play nothing all night except mika!!!! - i like it....

you knwo your a mika fan when....you post more than 30 comments a day on the mfc!!!

you have Mika theamed parties...

I am going to do that for my Birthday :thumb_yello: ( and MIKA's )

you know your a MIKA fan when you open your window and play all of MIKA's songs so your neighbors can enjoy MIKA's voice!! :cheerful_h4h:

you know your a MIKA fan when you jump around all day and blast MIKA's music because you just bought coloured jeans , or suspenders , or something that reminds you of MIKA!!! :thumb_yello:

You know you're a Mika fan, when you spend your lunch hour discussing his new hair.

LOL I LOVE THAT!!!

You know you're a Mika fan...when you request for them to play mika songs during lunch on music days, and urge everyone to dance to them! They played Lollipop today I was so happy =D

LOL I LOVE THAT!!!

You know you're a Mika fan...when you request for them to play mika songs during lunch on music days, and urge everyone to dance to them! They played Lollipop today I was so happy =D

Awww I bet that was a lot of fun!

LOL I LOVE THAT!!!

I did something similar to that.

We have a radio show that plays on Wednesday mornings, before school. The teacher that does the show said I could request songs, so I did. Among them were 2 songs by Mika ('Big Girl (You Are Beautiful' and "SITM'). But the show was cancelled last Wednesday and he told me that he "had Mika lined up" and everything...I was so disappinted. I'm still waiting to hear the radio show play Mika...he he

you know you're a mika fan when...

you play chubby bunny, but are laughing so hard you only manage to get 2 in your mouth...

lol i did that w/ my friend today and tasted really gross so we spit them out, but i kept it in longer so i guess that means i won!!:naughty:

These are all so true! It's crazy!:bleh:

I'll give it a go:

You know you're a Mika fan when you keep sending youtube videos on a msn conversation with your friend and say: I promise you, this time it's not Mika! and somehow he/she already knows it is.

you know you are MIKA's fan when you write down in chalk on the sidewalk , MIKA's biography...

( x 10 times :biggrin2: )

:punk:

I like to leave MFC traces like "MIKA says Relax & Love Today" :D

p.s: use permanent markers:naughty: