You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

i totally agree, in berlin even though my train was late i was second in the line and hours later people started coming. in got to brixton a lot earlier than i got to berlin and i was 95th :shocked: two friends of mine got to brixton at 6 am and they were 7th and 8th i think. i thought it was mad.

AHH!!! i don't want to start getting to venues a billion hours early! I am NOT a morning person!:shocked:

but i suppose i will if i have to...

not gonna lie though, i will be really sad and annoyed is people start camping out....:blink::shocked:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I talked to people at the front for a bit- i must have seen you!:shocked:

I was in toronto around 2 i think and got to the venue around 5:00 and talked to people until 6. At 5 there was quite a line though! not HUGE but there were a lot of people and it grew very steadily from that point.

Cool!!!

You are right about the line. The longest that I saw the line was pretty much wrapped around the side of the building...

Cool!!!

You are right about the line. The longest that I saw the line was pretty much wrapped around the side of the building...

Really? thats actually not too bad the one other concert i've been to had a like that long 8 hours before the show! ahhh lol.

You know your a mika fan when your mum says that there is a special place in her heart for lollipop! ah ha! she liiiikes it, she liiiikes it!

she also likes Relax, Grace Kelly and LOVE TODAY!!!!!

*sniff* i'm so proud!

You know your a mika fan when your mum says that there is a special place in her heart for lollipop! ah ha! she liiiikes it, she liiiikes it!

she also likes Relax, Grace Kelly and LOVE TODAY!!!!!

*sniff* i'm so proud!

Oh no. This reminds me of when my dad said he liked Relax and then I made the biggest mistake of my life by listening to it in the car...

because he started singing:shocked:

Oh no. This reminds me of when my dad said he liked Relax and then I made the biggest mistake of my life by listening to it in the car...

because he started singing:shocked:

:lmfao::lmfao:

we we're listening to mika on the way to a hanson concert (lol, that right there is a you know you're a fan-ism...lol) but my sister and i we're singing really loud and then he started singing.........i think he was mocking us......but either way it was bad lol.:shocked::boxed::roftl:

I think you may know your a mika fan when you realise that you have listened to LICM every day since you bought it, which was like 9 months ago.

It might just make you think your a little bit of a fan anyway.

Of course what i ve just said is based on an entirely fictional character and not at all based on myself. (yeah whateva!:roftl:)

I think you may know your a mika fan when you realise that you have listened to LICM every day since you bought it, which was like 9 months ago.

Of course what i ve just said is based on an entirely fictional character and not at all based on myself. (yeah whateva!:roftl:)

ah hahahahaha! Since the day i first heard love today i've lived along with life in cartoon motion as well. time has gone by sooo quickly though, it's scary. Pretty much the entire time i've been in school!:shocked: and it's almost summer....

:lmfao::lmfao:

we we're listening to mika on the way to a hanson concert (lol, that right there is a you know you're a fan-ism...lol) but my sister and i we're singing really loud and then he started singing.........i think he was mocking us......but either way it was bad lol.:shocked::boxed::roftl:

hahahaaahaha

But.. I gotta give my parents some credit, without them, I wouldn't even know Mika! (I would also be dead, but Mika's more important:mf_rosetinted:)

The "mocking" part reminds me of something too...

You know you're a Mika Fan when guys older then you make fun of Happy Ending at the back of ur bus and you start screaming at the person next to you: Who do they think they are?! god! Will they ever shut up?! aah! (That's when the person next to you disapears somehow:bleh:)

:shocked: Just realised that I bought LICM already 9 months ago and I listened EVERY day to it since then,

this proves that it's the best album ever for me :wub2: At the moment I can't imagine a life without Mikamusic any more...

you know you're a Mika fan when you order tickets and book a flight to Amsterdam when you know you don't have any money at all...:blink:

:shocked:what's your secret!! i must know because i want to go to a concert but plane tickets are soo expensive! i am very jealous:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you shout at your dad coz you saw purple skinny pants on a manequin at a shopping mall............. then when you walk pass it again........ you shout at him again:roftl:

Ha ha...that's a really good one.

lol hahaha my dad thinks im crazy:naughty:

tells everyone about my obsession

ha ha ha...

it kind of reminded me when I was at the mall once and saw purple jeans (not skinny jeans though) and I was so excited...

Some people think that I'm crazy for liking Mika...you should see who they like...

ha ha ha...

it kind of reminded me when I was at the mall once and saw purple jeans (not skinny jeans though) and I was so excited...

Some people think that I'm crazy for liking Mika...you should see who they like...

yeah yeah i know what you mean! and i actually get offended! coz they never just say that they dont like him, they usually insult him

you know ur a mika fan when...

you are willing to give ur parents all the money in ur bank account if they let go to the parc des princes concert this summer if u can find tickets lol:roftl: I MADE A CONTRACT WITH THEM SO IF I DO FIND TICKETS I AM GOING YAY!

you know ur a mika fan when...

you are willing to give ur parents all the money in ur bank account if they let go to the parc des princes concert this summer if u can find tickets lol:roftl: I MADE A CONTRACT WITH THEM SO IF I DO FIND TICKETS I AM GOING YAY!

lol goodluck for that! its a good deal!:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you join a Mika forum and register with a name like iadoremika or Mika Freaka.:naughty:

ha ha...thanks?...he he

yeah yeah i know what you mean! and i actually get offended! coz they never just say that they dont like him, they usually insult him

I do get offended as well. The fact that they put him down without justifying themselves just angers me. I can pick apart who they like, easily, can explain myself...something that they can't do. When Mika, someone who writes, sings, performs, plays an instrument, produces...amongst other things, I have to seriously BITE my tongue!!!

I do get offended as well. The fact that they put him down without justifying themselves just angers me. I can pick apart who they like, easily, can explain myself...something that they can't do. When Mika, someone who writes, sings, performs, plays an instrument, produces...amongst other things, I have to seriously BITE my tongue!!!

i know hey! and i tell them! there is actually a few ppl that wont speak bad about him if im around lol! coz they know it upsets me