You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

I've got a Maths test today.. (it's 08:24 am here) I studied from 10 pm till 12 pm yesterday.. But I still don't get the point.. All because I didn't listen to the teacher but dreamed about Mika, and spent the whole day on MFC, instead of doing my maths.. :rolls_eyes:

I completely understand :naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeahhh, about tht.

i've been trying to study a 4 page packet for my test tomorrow for the past, oh, 5 hours....

i'm tired now!

Yea that's me like everyday :naughty:

Like now :lmfao:

I've got a Maths test today.. (it's 08:24 am here) I studied from 10 pm till 12 pm yesterday.. But I still don't get the point.. All because I didn't listen to the teacher but dreamed about Mika, and spent the whole day on MFC, instead of doing my maths.. :rolls_eyes:

Oh I am so lucky I don't go to school anymore!:pbjt:

And the true is, if there had been a forum like this one when I went to school I would never had been able to do my homework.

Maybe I still would have been left in school, for not getting anything done....:blink::naughty:

DOnt worry. I have a pathological fear of shots. I have to have a special doctor who specializes in patients with pahtological fears to give them to me. She goes through this big process. I usually pass out anyway ;D IF anyone even touches me inside my elbow (where they draw blood) i get queasy and cant handle it!

I once, when I was about 12, had to get a blood sample. I had such a panic attack that they had to hold me to the table,I had to have one nurse on each leg, one on my arm adn one give me the shot! I FELT LIKE A NUTCASE!

lol, and I haev had that shot aswell, it doesnt hurt afterwards as much so but the injection does sting a little. I need to stop talking about this, i am getting sick! HA! Such a personal story!

;D

i'm a terrible person, i couldn't stop laughing at that story, i pictured it all in my head :roftl: it was so funny that i've read it to my brother and he was laughing even more than me and went to tell it to my sister.

i'm sorry, but the image of four people giving u the shot kills me :roftl:

You know youre a Mika fan whenyour sir says that an ant in italion is forMICA and you get excited

lol, I had that a few weeks ago with a German word I believe :D

You know you're a mikafan when your bf writes this in her portfolio for English for the exam:

Celien told me she had found a fun interview with Mika on the internet. She was so excited about it that I just had to listen to the interview to hear what made it so great. It wasn’t a very long interview, but Mika is quiet a funny person. Celien is a great fan of his work. I like his music too, but I like the music of Snow Patrol much more. Luckily for me, there also was an interview with the drummer of Snow Patrol in the list. ...

:blush-anim-cl:

You know you're a mikafan when your bf writes this in her portfolio for English for the exam:

Celien told me she had found a fun interview with Mika on the internet. She was so excited about it that I just had to listen to the interview to hear what made it so great. It wasn’t a very long interview, but Mika is quiet a funny person. Celien is a great fan of his work. I like his music too, but I like the music of Snow Patrol much more. Luckily for me, there also was an interview with the drummer of Snow Patrol in the list. ...

LOL.. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Oh I am so lucky I don't go to school anymore!:pbjt:

And the true is, if there had been a forum like this one when I went to school I would never had been able to do my homework.

Maybe I still would have been left in school, for not getting anything done....:blink::naughty:

I always work my arse off in school, so most of the time i don't have any homework because of that. But today i have a concert where i have 5 solos and lead and ensamble- I'm SOOOO nervous, even though i shouldn't be cuz i've done it before. but still:eek:

Think a mika thought....

i'm so pathetic. ah well.

I always work my arse off in school, so most of the time i don't have any homework because of that. But today i have a concert where i have 5 solos and lead and ensamble- I'm SOOOO nervous, even though i shouldn't be cuz i've done it before. but still:eek:

Think a mika thought....

i'm so pathetic. ah well.

I really hope it goes well! Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Or maybe you're not supposed to say that, well in that case: "Break a leg!":roftl:

And that's the spirit, think happy Mika thoughts!:thumb_yello:

I really hope it goes well! Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Or maybe you're not supposed to say that, well in that case: "Break a leg!":roftl:

And that's the spirit, think happy Mika thoughts!:thumb_yello:

lol, well, you could go all mika and say toytoytoy =] hehe

our uniform for the concert is so ugly though ick. Thin. Black. Long. Dress. And the guys get tuxes! i'd rather wear that!

i'm a terrible person, i couldn't stop laughing at that story, i pictured it all in my head :roftl: it was so funny that i've read it to my brother and he was laughing even more than me and went to tell it to my sister.

ouch, literally.

XD

:roftl::roftl: classic!

that was my reaction too:roftl:,I'm really sorry, but it is funny:naughty:

back on topic, this is actually more "you now you are spending way too much time on his fan club": when your cell phone annoys you cos it doesn't have MFC smilies to put in sms:sneaky2:

that was my reaction too:roftl:,I'm really sorry, but it is funny:naughty:

back on topic, this is actually more "you now you are spending way too much time on his fan club": when your cell phone annoys you cos it doesn't have MFC smilies to put in sms:sneaky2:

Just telling the truth, and OH thanks for telling everyone you ever met, their brother and thier dog. Really makes me feel better! ;D

you know you're a mika fan..

when you go to the cellphone store just to go on the iphones, just to go on MFC and message your friends sayin "i'm pming you from an iphone!":naughty:

when you're listening to relax, and when he says 'took a right' you think it's a sign from mika to take the next right in your car.!:naughty: done it before:blush-anim-cl: luckly didn't get lost!

when you go to the cellphone store just to go on the iphones, just to go on MFC and message your friends sayin "i'm pming you from an iphone!":naughty:

Haha...really?!? That's awesome!!!

when you're listening to relax, and when he says 'took a right' you think it's a sign from mika to take the next right in your car.!:naughty: done it before:blush-anim-cl: luckly didn't get lost!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:floor:

when you go to the cellphone store just to go on the iphones, just to go on MFC and message your friends sayin "i'm pming you from an iphone!"

oh really? i've never received one of those!

:naughty: only kidding, that's really funny.

I thought it was "took a ride"....:blink:

Has someone been lying to me this whole time? :no:

Ahhh!!!! This is not helping!! honestly,i have nightmares about having shots. thats how pathetic it is. I don't know why, i've never had a particularly horrible experience, and i'm usually okay with paint. but i get so nervous beforehand!

oi

if it helps i collapse everytime i have a needle no matter if its an injection or having blood taken

you know your a mika fan when your mother refuses to put a cd player in the car couse she knows mika will high jack it and the car is the only place she dosnt have to listen to mika

she gave in and got a cd player only couse mika was on the radio every time she got in the car:wink2:god bless you mika