You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

Goody! No I haven't seen that site before. Those look awesome. I bet at dinner parties you give samples out to everybody, haha. You're knowledge of scents is freakishly awesome!:mf_rosetinted:

Free sample? Only if people ask:roftl: But if my friend comes over and starts looking at my stash of spray, I'll bel like, "this one..or this one smells nice"

There's one perfume that I sprayed on before going to the Kool Haus and now it's one of my favourites.

Awww...thanks so much:wink2::blush-anim-cl: If you ever need any help with it, don't be afraid to ask:naughty:

i dont know what you are talking about, but speaking of scents...

today i was in the mall and remembered some girl saying that mika said he wore ARMANI MANIA cologne by Giorgio Armani!

so..

i went to the mens section, STARTED FLIPPING OUT WHEN I FOUND IT, sprayed it on my wrists to smell it... LOVED IT..imagined iton mika...

and the next thing i knew the bottle was half empty and i smelled like a man!

XD HAHAHA! THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW YOU ARE A MIKA FAN!

You did? That's so awesome. Smells REALLY good does it not?

I wore Armani Mania to bed last night and today I wore Armani Attitude. And I don't care that I smell like a dude:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont know what you are talking about, but speaking of scents...

today i was in the mall and remembered some girl saying that mika said he wore ARMANI MANIA cologne by Giorgio Armani!

so..

i went to the mens section, STARTED FLIPPING OUT WHEN I FOUND IT, sprayed it on my wrists to smell it... LOVED IT..imagined iton mika...

and the next thing i knew the bottle was half empty and i smelled like a man!

XD HAHAHA! THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW YOU ARE A MIKA FAN!

:roftl: This is so something we'd do.

We didn't know it was that kind. So the next time we're in a mall we'll try on that scent (Armani Mania).:punk:

Free sample? Only if people ask:roftl: But if my friend comes over and starts looking at my stash of spray, I'll bel like, "this one..or this one smells nice"

There's one perfume that I sprayed on before going to the Kool Haus and now it's one of my favourites.

Awww...thanks so much:wink2::blush-anim-cl: If you ever need any help with it, don't be afraid to ask:naughty:

You did? That's so awesome. Smells REALLY good does it not?

I wore Armani Mania to bed last night and today I wore Armani Attitude. And I don't care that I smell like a dude:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

smells great. very handsome, very charming!:wub2:

hehe

That's awesome. It seems like we always talk about scents on here, haha.:naughty:

:roftl: This is so something we'd do.

We didn't know it was that kind. So the next time we're in a mall we'll try on that scent (Armani Mania).:punk:

Just wondering, Meyer twins--is each colour you post in for a different one of you?

You've played Mika's version of Aux Champs-Elysées over 70 times today even though you don't know what he's singing.

OoOoOoo I love that interview!!! His voice sound soooo sexy in french!! :mf_lustslow:

You're a Mika fan when... you feeel a funny feeling in your stomach every time you hear a Mika song and have an unnecesary urge to dance!!!

You've played Mika's version of Aux Champs-Elysées over 70 times today even though you don't know what he's singing.

I heard that in a store last winter....and i couldn't remember where i had heard it before, but i'm guessing it was a certain interview...

oh, and by the way, i went shopping for you for MM today!

I heard that in a store last winter....and i couldn't remember where i had heard it before, but i'm guessing it was a certain interview...

oh, and by the way, i went shopping for you for MM today!

It's annoyingly wonderful (if that makes sense) how great that song sounds even though the only words I know are Aux Champs-Elysées:roftl:

Ooohh...that's making me VERY excited and happy (even though those words are very similar haha) :naughty:

The woman making your...wait, it's a surprise. How to type it? Well, the lady making you gift hasn't called back yet...but when she does, that's the last thing I've got to buy for you and then I'll write a letter and stuff. I have yet to find a box to fit everything in- I tried an old Adidas shoe box (there was a Nike and KSwiss box but those are all kinda the same size) and that did NOT fit everything and there was no was it was going in a Converse box:roftl: I'll look though:naughty:

Oh, and I keep seeing Michigan things on TV haha

It's annoyingly wonderful (if that makes sense) how great that song sounds even though the only words I know are Aux Champs-Elysées:roftl:

Ooohh...that's making me VERY excited and happy (even though those words are very similar haha) :naughty:

The woman making your...wait, it's a surprise. How to type it? Well, the lady making you gift hasn't called back yet...but when she does, that's the last thing I've got to buy for you and then I'll write a letter and stuff. I have yet to find a box to fit everything in- I tried an old Adidas shoe box (there was a Nike and KSwiss box but those are all kinda the same size) and that did NOT fit everything and there was no was it was going in a Converse box:roftl: I'll look though:naughty:

Oh, and I keep seeing Michigan things on TV haha

Don't rush! I'm not done shopping yet! ah!

Oh, and you said you wanted a sweatshirt from the college and all, but looking at the price, it will probably be about half- is that alright or would you prefer something else?:blink: