Can't Breath!!!!!! I Just Saw Johnny Depp & Told Him He Was My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay: CONGRATS MEL :yay:

I had a smile on my face this entire time. I can feel how ecstatic you are...the pics are gorgeous esp the ones your cousin took - so near :wub2:

Oh haha the part bout your sis being pregnant - what was her reaction?? :roftl:

Sigh you are so so so lucky..meeting all the ppl i wish to meet...first Mika and now Johnny :naughty:

edward sizzorhands :wub2: i grew up on it haha. Still have to see Sweeny Todd grrr.

Skeet Ulrich always reminds me of JD though :blink:

EDIT: it's so nice to see that there's still some nice, genuine ppl out there in Hollywood! Go Johnny!!

:yay: CONGRATS MEL

I had a smile on my face this entire time. I can feel how ecstatic you are...the pics are gorgeous esp the ones your cousin took - so near :wub2:

Oh haha the part bout your sis being pregnant - what was her reaction?? :roftl:

Sigh you are so so so lucky..meeting all the ppl i wish to meet...first Mika and now Johnny :naughty:

edward sizzorhands :wub2: i grew up on it haha. Still have to see Sweeny Todd grrr.

Skeet Ulrich always reminds me of JD though :blink:

EDIT: it's so nice to see that there's still some nice, genuine ppl out there in Hollywood! Go Johnny!!

lol well my sisters not really street smart or determined like me lol... she's afraid of crowds so... at first she was like "what?!" and than I was like "just shut up and go with it, I wanna meet johnny!":roftl:

no movies yet unfortunatley... but I've taken classes... I've done school plays, but nothing big.

Someday though, I'll be on that silver screen...it just has to happen, because it's a passion of mine that I can't live without:blush-anim-cl:

Me and you both buddy!

• 1 month later...

Happy Anniversary to ME lol

Willy Wonka came on today, and I just remembered Johnny.

It's been two months since I laid eyes on him, and tomorrow it'll be two months since I met him

He's still in chicago for a few more weeks too:blush-anim-cl:

Happy Anniversary to ME lol

Willy Wonka came on today, and I just remembered Johnny.

It's been two months since I laid eyes on him, and tomorrow it'll be two months since I met him

He's still in chicago for a few more weeks too:blush-anim-cl:

Happy Anniversary!!!! Wow we are breathing the same Illinois air as him. :wub2: We didn't know he was still in Chicago.:punk:

• 5 months later...

My memory was conjured up in the yearbook thread *sigh

and I realized that it's been 7 months since that cold day in March:wub2:

Since I've started college, I've told that story atleast 3 dozen times. I am re-assured of what a huge flippin deal it really was.

and if he plays the riddler in batman, well you know they've gotta bring him to chicago again:naughty: and I'll be waiting.

if ya'll are smart, you'll want to follow me to the barricades haha

:lmfao:

Awwwww... :wub2:

Well, yeah! That was/is a huge deal!!! Do you know how many people would kill to have that kind of encounter with Johnny?! :shocked:

...Are you going to use the "my sister's having a baby" excuse again? :lmao:

lol ha! I was insane that day. My hip still creaks when I lift it above my waist! It's cuz I jumped all of those barricades to get to him :roftl:

lol ha! I was insane that day. My hip still creaks when I lift it above my waist! It's cuz I jumped all of those barricades to get to him :roftl:

WOW! Still?! :shocked:

You should probably get that checked out...:naughty:

Or you should try out for hurdle jumping in the Olympics! Haha! They could put Johnny at the end of the track or something and I'm sure you'd be first place. :aah:

Mel, I can only imagine what an AWESOME experience meeting Johnny Depp must have been! :thumb_yello:

One day, I tell myself, one day I'll meet him...:bleh::naughty:

And, daydreambeliever, that idea of having Johnny at the end of the track for hurdles...awesome idea! :naughty: I'm picturing that in my head right now. :roftl:

you guys would be surprised at the strength that comes out of you to kick some a$$ in persuit of this man. Like, you're up for anything suddenly :naughty:

I'm glad I stalked such a nice celebrity haha...I think someone like Shia Labeouf would have been mean :( but I love him too!

johnny's exceptional:wub2:

you guys would be surprised at the strength that comes out of you to kick some a$$ in persuit of this man. Like, you're up for anything suddenly :naughty:

I'm glad I stalked such a nice celebrity haha...I think someone like Shia Labeouf would have been mean :( but I love him too!

johnny's exceptional:wub2:

From what I have heard, Johnny is an extemely nice man and that's maybe one day I'd be as lucky enough as to meet him. I mean, VERY lucky...

:bleh::naughty:

• 4 months later...

Perhaps it is that no one cares about the story anymore... but to me it's still as real as the day it happened. EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO.

I wrote this bulletin on myspace, and the video is essential to watch because well, if you are a woman and love looking at Depp you just need to see it:naughty:

A year ago today, at this very moment...

I was taking a nap, no doubt lost in a sleepy dream that I would not remember... A nap that would be cemented in my history as the precursor to the manifestation of an impossible dream to be lived before my very eyes in a matter of hours. It was late in the evening on March 25th 2008 that I met, spoke to and experienced extensive hand holding with my favorite actor of all time: the incomparable and devastatingly beautiful Johnny Depp. The events of the evening were numerous, and plaugued by a fierce, cold wind that numbed my bare hands into a state of bitterness that I have never experienced before...waiting for hours, for an impossible hope of meeting my muse was an idea laughed upon, an idea which provoked many an eye roll but that no doubt embedded my faith in the laughable instance.

And so it happened. I shook his hand;he held onto it;I spoke; he listened;he overlapped both hands over mine; spoke to me; I listened; he warmed my hands; told me I was freezing and that I needed to be warmed up; he chuckled; I laugh and completley agreed with him; I released his hands; he went on; I went on... and have never forgotten those minutes upon me speaking to him. Every smell, sensation, sight is vivid in my memory...every glance he gave, preserved in my memory...mere snapshots of the very thing they said was so impossible, so childish to hope for.

I lived a dream; the dream was holding my hand; warming what was numb; reviving me; helping me realize it's presence but an inch from my face; It was the warmth that ignited a determination to go on living with faith in these "impossible" dreams of mine.