so you think you can dance?

victoria+Mika

So you guys think you can dance?? yeah? really?? WELL I was telling my freinds about Mika and how hot and cute and adorable and drop dead gorgeous hot with his shirt off and sexy he is and she's like Mika hmmm I heard of him Im positive he was on so you think you can dance and Im like how he's not sosososososososososososo famous in america (cause is'nt that an american tv show??) IDK but anyway im like are you sure? she's like im positive and just yesterday I was here on mkf looking at pics of him showing my bff rebecca him(by the way she thinkd he's so yummy like me but not as obsessed not near as obsessed as us in the MKF) and there's was a pic of him on so you think you can dance and im like OMG are you kidding me OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ya know? And when my dad first baught me the cd I knew I heard grace kelly before and over my shoulder seriously but gotta go love yall!!!:punk::roftl::naughty:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys think you can dance?? yeah? really?? WELL I was telling my freinds about Mika and how hot and cute and adorable and drop dead gorgeous hot with his shirt off and sexy he is and she's like Mika hmmm I heard of him Im positive he was on so you think you can dance and Im like how he's not sosososososososososososo famous in america (cause is'nt that an american tv show??) IDK but anyway im like are you sure? she's like im positive and just yesterday I was here on mkf looking at pics of him showing my bff rebecca him(by the way she thinkd he's so yummy like me but not as obsessed not near as obsessed as us in the MKF) and there's was a pic of him on so you think you can dance and im like OMG are you kidding me OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ya know? And when my dad first baught me the cd I knew I heard grace kelly before and over my shoulder seriously but gotta go love yall!!!:punk::roftl::naughty:

Thanks for the post, and I've just watched it on YouTube. Absolutely fabulous, and didn't those American people in the audiance go wild!! That's such a tonic to me, and proof he's getting better known in America

Would love him to be huge in America - everyone should just need Mika tonic - Instead they settle for Bleuona Lewis.

I mean how bland is she. And she's number one there. Why why why x 1 million. :shocked:

Yeah baby!

dance.gif

Brings back memories of a few days after our birthday. That was in late July of 2007. We were so happy to see him on television in the u.s.a. Hope he will be on this season. We keep hoping he'll be on American Idol. We remember after he sang Love Today Cat (the host of So You Think You Can Dance) shouted "I Love Love Him!" We would of said the same thing.

That is a wonderful clip.

p.s. Hate to be spamming but vote for us if you think it is the best. The link is in our signature. We really want to win.:thumb_yello:

I remember seeing that performance on TV. Since I don't have a video camera, I had to pull out my digital camera and tape it from the "video" mode. I loved that performance...outfit...voice...band...everything.

*his blue pants were cool*

I remember when I found out about it being on. I sat there glued to the TV waiting. And then when it finally came on I screamed my head off and jumped around like an idoit. Then I called all my friends and screamed about it was they sat on the other end in complete confusion. Love that video, makes me all happy inside. Ahh, good times, good times. :roftl:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...