The Calvin Harris thread

Niki27

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard about it on twitter, watched the vid, and now I just can't stop laughing :roftl::roftl:

I read this morning that he was going to be on the aftershow, 'The Xtra Factor', but actually didn't notice anything at first when the twins were performing.

He's even more of a legend now! :aah:

I read this morning that he was going to be on the aftershow, 'The Xtra Factor', but actually didn't notice anything at first when the twins were performing.

He's even more of a legend now! :aah:

Best publicity stunt evah.

He's gonna get a lot of promo now, thanks to that pineapple :naughty:

OMG Calvin is just the best thing in my life. I actually cannot love him any more than I do right now.

I can't believe they chucked him out, how pathetic.

The fact they chucked him out makes it even better. :biggrin2:

The fact they chucked him out makes it even better. :biggrin2:

Yeah, it just shows how stupid they are. It's not like he went on to try and sabotage anything, it was just a bit of a laugh and I'm sure Jedward didn't mind. Pffffft.

If I had my own tv show, he could do whatver he wanted with a pineapple. :aah:

Yeah, it just shows how stupid they are. It's not like he went on to try and sabotage anything, it was just a bit of a laugh and I'm sure Jedward didn't mind. Pffffft.

They actually said they thought it was part of the performance. :roftl:

They actually said they thought it was part of the performance. :roftl:

Hahah really? Excellent. I think everybody should vote for them a) to annoy Simon Cowell and hopefully put an end to that travesty of a tv show and b) because they've been endorsed by Calvin Harris and his pineapple.

Hahah really? Excellent. I think everybody should vote for them a) to annoy Simon Cowell and hopefully put an end to that travesty of a tv show and b) because they've been endorsed by Calvin Harris and his pineapple.

I've been a fan of them since Week 2 of the live shows. They are soooooooooooooooo funny and it would be HILARIOUS if they actually won! :thumb_yello:

I've been a fan of them since Week 2 of the live shows. They are soooooooooooooooo funny and it would be HILARIOUS if they actually won! :thumb_yello:

I don't watch X Factor but I saw half of their Britney performance - I had to turn off when they started doing this cringey talking bit, but anything that annoys Simon Cowell is well all right with me. :naughty:

I don't watch X Factor but I saw half of their Britney performance - I had to turn off when they started doing this cringey talking bit, but anything that annoys Simon Cowell is well all right with me. :naughty:

I liked 'X Factor' when it first started but I'm only watching it this year cos of Jedward. They are sooooooooooooooooooo entertaining! :naughty:

That's one of my least favourite Britney songs and I really hate that 'talking' bit in the original song, but when they did it it was so funny. :roftl:

This was so awesome, I can't believe it. I was sure he was joking when he mentioned it on Twitter but I downloaded the episode just to see. :lmfao:

I love this man :bow:

Jazzy, Simon is starting to turn and admit that Jedward is growing on him. He actually said he hoped they did well last night because Simon had taken such flak for a decision that resulted in them staying on the show for another week. I think he is slowly becoming a fan :lmfao:

This made me laugh so much :roftl:. It's hilarious. I wonder how he came up with the idea, hahahah. He's really funny isn't he? HAHAHAHA Oh gosh only remembering it makes me LOL

When he said he hoped he would be allowed to do his Jedward impersonation, I said, "What is he up to?" :teehee:

This was so awesome, I can't believe it. I was sure he was joking when he mentioned it on Twitter but I downloaded the episode just to see. :lmfao:

I love this man :bow:

Jazzy, Simon is starting to turn and admit that Jedward is growing on him. He actually said he hoped they did well last night because Simon had taken such flak for a decision that resulted in them staying on the show for another week. I think he is slowly becoming a fan :lmfao:

Oh he likes them now? I don't really keep up with it.

All I know is that they're making a mockery of the programme (and I say that with the utmost respect for them) and I hope they win, then hopefully there'll actually be a competition when it comes to the Christmas number 1 and it'll be between decent songs with decent artists that have made it through hard work and perserverance. And we won't have the same rubbish taking over the telly (and facebook statuses, GAH!) every weekend for half the year.

Can you tell I'm no fan of X Factor? I can count on two fingers the people who have what you could arguable call careers from Simon's exploits, Will Young and Leona Lewis, and considering Pop Idol/X Factor has been going for about 8 years or something, that's not really great.

So I came across this on Wikipedia

"Calvin Harris (born Adam Richard Wiles[2] on 17 January 1984 in Dumfries, Scotland)[3]"

I googled it and it actually says it on a couple sites.... am I really just finding out that Calvin Harris is a stage name or is it just Wiki-BS or is Calvin just being his jokester self??