In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

I wanted to announce that Taylor and Natalie welcomed their fourth child (a boy) into the clan on the 9th of December...

His name is Viggo Moriah Hanson... :wub2:

*resists the urge to type Viggo Mortensen :das:*

When I read the notice on hanson.net the first thing that came up on my mind was Viggo Mortensen!!! auhuhauha

Beautiful Christmas present for the family ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. My. God.

Taylor...

*drools*

hansonnnn.jpg

Sorry for disapointing you, but it's not Taylor's body. It's Daniel Johns, from a band called Silverchair. Someone photoshoped the pics and put together Daniel's body and Taylor's face : /

This is the real pic daniel_johns.jpg

I couldn't find a hq now, but I'll show you later. ;)

Edited by Cazinha

Sorry for disapointing you, but it's not Taylor's body. It's Daniel Johns, from a band called Silverchair. Someone photoshoped the pics and put together Daniel's body and Taylor's face : /

This is the real pic daniel_johns.jpg

I couldn't find a hq now, but I'll show you later. ;)

are you serious???? :sad:

Tegan, have you been photoshopping? hahahahaha :huglove:

just thought i'd tell you that today they played mmmmbop on the radio

and the radio host commented on how great looking the brothers had become. she said "great job growing up boys" :naughty:

LOL

I agree! Although I have always thought they were handsome, now they look pretty better than in 1997!:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

• 4 weeks later...

So my friend Loren told me Taylor Hanson has joined a new band called Tinted Windows. There are also members of other famous bands in the group, too. (Can't remember them, but I think Cheap Trick was one.) They already recorded an album, which comes out next month. They're going to tour and have a MySpace page up and running.

Weird, huh? How can Taylor be in two bands, plus be an attentive husband and father? That's quite a juggling act. :mf_rosetinted:

oh dearrrrr....... I must say I didn't expect THAT level of hotness from Tay... woaaaaaah

Neither did I...

Sorry for disapointing you, but it's not Taylor's body. It's Daniel Johns, from a band called Silverchair. Someone photoshoped the pics and put together Daniel's body and Taylor's face

It was not him, that's famous... They also removed the piercing ^^

Here it is again:

danieljohns.jpg

By the way... I love silverchair *----------*

Damn... there goes that fantasy... :thumbdown:

*stays away from Silverchair*

I'm not exactly a fan of Silverchair... which doesn't sound so good considering they're Aussie...

Tegan, have you been photoshopping? hahahahaha

Nope, not me... I don't have the skills for photoshopping... I usually tell Kelzy what I want photoshopped and she comes through for me..

Exhibit A... ft. Adam Clayton, Bono and Brendan Fraser... :das:

Teegssig.jpg

just thought i'd tell you that today they played mmmmbop on the radio

and the radio host commented on how great looking the brothers had become. she said "great job growing up boys"

They sure did a good job growing Up... I think Ike did an especially good job personally :das:

i can't believe there are too many people who like Hanson and Mika at the same time, like me

I've been a Hanson's fan since a long time ago, i have all their CDs, some DVDs, many magazines, posters, etc........I love them.

Oh yeah... Hanson fans unite! :punk:

I had a load of posters, but tossed them in a anti Hanson phase I had around 2004...

Though I think I kept the best ones... I hope I kept the one where they're on suits.. yummy!

So my friend Loren told me Taylor Hanson has joined a new band called Tinted Windows. There are also members of other famous bands in the group, too. (Can't remember them, but I think Cheap Trick was one.) They already recorded an album, which comes out next month. They're going to tour and have a MySpace page up and running.

Weird, huh? How can Taylor be in two bands, plus be an attentive husband and father? That's quite a juggling act.

Wow... he has the skillz! :naughty:

Might have to check the band out when there's a page up...

Weird, huh? How can Taylor be in two bands, plus be an attentive husband and father? That's quite a juggling act. :mf_rosetinted:

I think it may be interesting ;)

Just heard a song and it's cool:wink2: Not as good as Hanson, I think, and a little strange if you compare with them, that we are acostumed to, but nice.

Here's an article about the band, and the song is on the and of it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/blogs/smokingsection/2009/02/tinted-windows.php

I think it may be interesting ;)

Just heard a song and it's cool:wink2: Not as good as Hanson, I think, and a little strange if you compare with them, that we are acostumed to, but nice.

Here's an article about the band, and the song is on the and of it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/blogs/smokingsection/2009/02/tinted-windows.php

Strangely enough, I like it!

I don't reckon it sounds like Taylor that much... though I don't get how people can compare him to Billy Corgan...

OMG!

Here's the official website: http://www.tintedwindowsmusic.com/

Watch the video... It's SO WEIRD to see Taylor singing without playing anything! And his voice... Sounds like a child o.O

But I like it, anyway *------------*

Okay, I think I just realised why Taylor should stay at the keyboards... he's not exactly a good dancer with a mike! :naughty:

I still like it...

woah......weird!!

Nope, not me... I don't have the skills for photoshopping... I usually tell Kelzy what I want photoshopped and she comes through for me..

Exhibit A... ft. Adam Clayton, Bono and Brendan Fraser... :das:

Teegssig.jpg

yeah saw those....excellent!! hehe

I listened to the two songs...I have to say I like them! It's so weird to see Taylor without the bros, and the other guys are such a mismatch, lol, but it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Tis very weird... listening to them doesn't seem as weird to me as watching him, cause IMO Taylor is supposed to be behind the keyboards!!!

If I happen to see their album in Oz I might buy it...

• 3 weeks later...
Am I the only one that doesn''t have a Twitter account?

I don't think I can be bothered with it considering i have a MySpace, Facebook and Bebo account...

I know what you mean, but I guess I don't mind cos I rarely use myspace or bebo now. It's cool because they (hanson) give regular updates of what they're doing, like yesterday they went to see the Billy Joel/Elton John tour!

:bye: Hey all ..

Just wanted to ask a question ..

What have I missed after Underneath? (It's from 2004 or so I think?) Missed much? :roftl: