In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

:shocked:

She sounds exactly like Taylor.

Thats ridiculous!:jawdrop:

Doesn't she?

I love that song... it's great.. and I really did think it was Tay... till I saw that she had boobs :blush-anim-cl:...

wow she really sounds like him!!!!! :shocked: nice song too!

lmao go Zac hahahahaha

I love Zac... he'd be awesome to talk to...

hello! i have a question: i totally love their song "Half as bad as you" - but i am not sure whether it is sung by Tay or Zac.

gosh, their voices have become so similar through the years...very rock 'n' roll! :punk:

I like the song... it's def Zac though...

Some of the songs on Underneath I had trouble figuring out who sang what...

I think Tay has a bit more of a feminine voice... nothong against Tay, but he does...

Iris!

Thanks for this! I'd never heard this song! It's good!!! Hmm I see what you mean about the voices.....but I'm guessing Zac????

Funnily, I had a dream last night that i had to interview Hanson (I think it was cos I had just watched that interview where they talk about Paris Hilton :roftl: ) and it was so much fun cos we just ended up hanging out

Love the dream...

And Dirrty... :das:

Oh and one other thing...

CONGRATULATIONS TO TAYLOR AND NATALIE ON BABY NUMBER 4!!!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Zac... he'd be awesome to talk to...

I like the song... it's def Zac though...

Some of the songs on Underneath I had trouble figuring out who sang what...

I think Tay has a bit more of a feminine voice... nothong against Tay, but he does...

Love the dream...

And Dirrty... :das:

Oh and one other thing...

CONGRATULATIONS TO TAYLOR AND NATALIE ON BABY NUMBER 4!!!

wow 4th child - already? I hope that girl enjoys being pregnant, lol.

Hanson doing a cover of Dirrty....:shocked: and I thought Mika's cover of Hips Don't Like was...unique :naughty:

Yeah I wana talk to Zac, he seems like a fun person :wub2:

I like Zac's voice, and since the beginning Zac has always been my fave, but I think tay has a nicer voice to listen to...I dunno

Whoa, nico! Did Natalie already give birth to baby #4, or is she just pregnant again?

I feel out of the loop...

BTW, Hanson is going to be on CBS This Morning Sept. 6th, for all the US people. :wink2:

I just looked it up, they've just announced that they're expecting :thumb_yello:

When will you be in Ireland? :wink2:

Whoa, nico! Did Natalie already give birth to baby #4, or is she just pregnant again?

I feel out of the loop...:blink:

BTW, Hanson is going to be on CBS This Morning Sept. 6th, for all the US people.

Nope, pregnant... I found out through their MySpace page... they did a blog and it was in that... apparently she's due in Winter... dunno exactly when though...

Oooooooh! Can someone tape it and throw it on Youtube for the non US fans?

wow 4th child - already? I hope that girl enjoys being pregnant, lol.

Hanson doing a cover of Dirrty....:shocked: and I thought Mika's cover of Hips Don't Like was...unique :naughty:

Yeah I wana talk to Zac, he seems like a fun person :wub2:

I like Zac's voice, and since the beginning Zac has always been my fave, but I think tay has a nicer voice to listen to...I dunno

I just looked it up, they've just announced that they're expecting :thumb_yello:

She'd have to... geez she's eager...

and I know! It's kinda sorta good! It's very unique...

I liked his voice, but as he's gotten older I like it more... I like all their voices.. Tay's is very sweet.. and I don't know what it is about Ike's voice... I think I hear a lot of emotion in it :wub2:...

Oh that's too funny!

The Veronicas (who are pretty big in Oz) are going to open for Hanson!

I don't know why... but it's amusing...

And I just found another reason why I love U2... check this out...

"MmmBop," which U2's Bono has called "one of my favorite songs of all time."

I love Bono for saying that...

She'd have to... geez she's eager...

and I know! It's kinda sorta good! It's very unique...

I liked his voice, but as he's gotten older I like it more... I like all their voices.. Tay's is very sweet.. and I don't know what it is about Ike's voice... I think I hear a lot of emotion in it :wub2:...

:roftl: "eager" lol

Yeah I think it's cool when other artists reinterpret songs :thumb_yello: I don't know if you've heard of Glen Hansard, from The Frames? they're an Irish group, and he won the oscar for his song Falling Slowly...but anyway, he does a really gorgeous acoustic version of Britney's song Everytime..

if you wana check it out!

Yeah I've never been too keen on Isaac's voice but I'm getting to like it more and more :biggrin2:

Oh that's too funny!

The Veronicas (who are pretty big in Oz) are going to open for Hanson!

I don't know why... but it's amusing...

And I just found another reason why I love U2... check this out...

I love Bono for saying that...

Nice!!! I was reading on hanson.net that Bono also said that Hanson's music is GENIUS! :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: "eager" lol

Yeah I think it's cool when other artists reinterpret songs :thumb_yello: I don't know if you've heard of Glen Hansard, from The Frames? they're an Irish group, and he won the oscar for his song Falling Slowly...but anyway, he does a really gorgeous acoustic version of Britney's song Everytime..

if you wana check it out!

Yeah I've never been too keen on Isaac's voice but I'm getting to like it more and more :biggrin2:

Nice!!! I was reading on hanson.net that Bono also said that Hanson's music is GENIUS! :blush-anim-cl:

Never heard of him... but it's very goood... I'm listening to it now... It's really really good!

I've always been keen on Ike cause I've had the biggest crush on him when I was 14... I still do actually...

Bono obviously has very good taste in music!

After I listened to Everytime.. I watched the Britney version, then changed to Baby One More Time.. then to Ooops I Did It Again... which reminded me of a man called Paul McDermott (he's the middle picture in my sig)... he did a version of that song on his show (Good News Week)... but it's not on youtube!

Never heard of him... but it's very goood... I'm listening to it now... It's really really good!

I've always been keen on Ike cause I've had the biggest crush on him when I was 14... I still do actually...

Bono obviously has very good taste in music!

I especially love the strings at the end...Pachebel's Canon I think :wink2:

Ah, see my crush was Zac....and even if I try to look at them objectively, I think Tay is sooo attractive and his voice is just :wub2: but Zac is still my fave :naughty:

That's funky :punk: :punk: I really like it!!!! is he a comedian or a singer or what?

I especially love the strings at the end...Pachebel's Canon I think :wink2:

Ah, see my crush was Zac....and even if I try to look at them objectively, I think Tay is sooo attractive and his voice is just :wub2: but Zac is still my fave :naughty:

That's funky :punk: :punk: I really like it!!!! is he a comedian or a singer or what?

I don't think anyone can deny that Taylor's not hot...

He's a comedian.. and a singer...

Okay, he started off as an artist, and joined a comedy group called D*A*A*S (Doug Anthony All Stars) to pay some bills... D*A*A*S sang and told jokes and that sort of stuff... anyway, they broke up around 1995, and he was hired to host a show called Good News Week (which is like Have I Got News For You.. apparently an English show) - basically there are two teams of celebrities and they have to guess the news stories by playing games... It got taken off the air in 2000, and came back on this year!

Okay... I didn't mean for it to be that long, but anyway!

Early October! Soo excited...and terrified to fly, lol.

Oooooooh! Can someone tape it and throw it on Youtube for the non US fans?

I'm hoping someone can tape it too, because I don't have any taping capabilities. :blink:

I don't think anyone can deny that Taylor's not hot...

He's a comedian.. and a singer...

Okay, he started off as an artist, and joined a comedy group called D*A*A*S (Doug Anthony All Stars) to pay some bills... D*A*A*S sang and told jokes and that sort of stuff... anyway, they broke up around 1995, and he was hired to host a show called Good News Week (which is like Have I Got News For You.. apparently an English show) - basically there are two teams of celebrities and they have to guess the news stories by playing games... It got taken off the air in 2000, and came back on this year!

Okay... I didn't mean for it to be that long, but anyway!

lol, thanks for that, I'd never heard of him :wink2:

Early October! Soo excited...and terrified to fly, lol.

I'm hoping someone can tape it too, because I don't have any taping capabilities.

Awh, pity I won't be here then :thumbdown: Are you flying on your own?

I still don't understand how to record sth off the tv and upload it on youtube :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, yday I was chatting with a friend who also loves Hanson, and he said: "I want a Hanson shirt!"

My response: "I want a Hanson" :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yes please...

:das:I'd like Isaac...

So, a friend of mine came up with the idea of Mika doing a cover of Mmmbop :fisch:

How amazing would that be?

Am I going to get lynched? :naughty: I really think it'd be fab!! :punk:

Oooooooh... I totally agree with a Hanson song, probably not MMMBop though... I'd probably laugh if he did!

Hmmmmm... I'll have to think about which one I'd like to hear him do..

I've had a bit of a think...

Man From Milwaukee? (only cause it's got good guitar bits and I reckon Martin would enjoy it... bloody weird song though...)

Hey (for the same reason as above... guitar bits!)

A Song To Sing... He could do it well..

Blue Sky? (Cherisse might enjoy it...)

Believe...

Strong Enough To Break... only cause of the whole "Screw you music companies" kinda vibe...

Been There Before... (I think I'm starting to love that song...)

What do you guys think of those suggestions?

Yes please...

:das:I'd like Isaac...

Oooooooh... I totally agree with a Hanson song, probably not MMMBop though... I'd probably laugh if he did!

Hmmmmm... I'll have to think about which one I'd like to hear him do..

:roftl: I'm still holding onto my Zac!! lol

Tay is still up for grabs ppl, Tay, anyone? Okay, I'll have him too

I'm super excited because I am seeing them on Sunday!!

ooooh cooooooool!! How exciting! I soooo want to see them live someday!

I've had a bit of a think...

Man From Milwaukee? (only cause it's got good guitar bits and I reckon Martin would enjoy it... bloody weird song though...)

Hey (for the same reason as above... guitar bits!)

A Song To Sing... He could do it well..

Blue Sky? (Cherisse might enjoy it...)

Believe...

Strong Enough To Break... only cause of the whole "Screw you music companies" kinda vibe...

Been There Before... (I think I'm starting to love that song...)

What do you guys think of those suggestions?

Oh nice....hmmmm

A Song to Sing would be beautiful!

I think he'd make a nice job of Blue Sky too...

Been There Before is one of my fave songs of all time!

Also, how about Runaway Run? :naughty:

I still think Mmmbop would be an interesting experiment :fisch:

:jawdrop:

You're so lucky! Are you a MOE member?

You'll have to make sure you give a detailed account of the concert for us poor Hanson deprived souls...

I'm not anymore :( I still have all my old issues of the magazine though hehehe. And don't worry, I will take many pictures and give detailed accounts!!

:roftl: I'm still holding onto my Zac!! lol

Tay is still up for grabs ppl, Tay, anyone? Okay, I'll have him too

Oh nice....hmmmm

A Song to Sing would be beautiful!

I think he'd make a nice job of Blue Sky too...

Been There Before is one of my fave songs of all time!

Also, how about Runaway Run? :naughty:

I still think Mmmbop would be an interesting experiment :fisch:

We could share him!

OOooooh... Runaway Run! It's not an absolute fave of mine, but I like it... MMMBop would be a very interesting experiment...

I'll glady take Tay thanks!!

We's all yours!

I'm not anymore :( I still have all my old issues of the magazine though hehehe. And don't worry, I will take many pictures and give detailed accounts!!

Damn....

But I can't wait to see pictures nad hear about the concert!

I'm tempted to join... but seeing as there's no news about when they might tour Oz I'm saving my money...