In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP!!! :biggrin2:

Guys, if you haven't got Shout it Out yet, you really need to! It is awesome!

If you like, I can do a review....

I want Shout it out so bad.......but i don't have money :( ..... I hope I can get it soon ...

yeah, it would be cool if you do a review......

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I went to a Hanson show to see the opening band Rooney (success, I met Rooney and all was perfect:blush-anim-cl:)

I didn't expect to like Hanson but then I realized that I actually did! After doing some research I found that "If Only" is my favorite song (So far)

Before the show, I saw this pretty blonde guy (at this point I didn't even know his name *shame but it was Taylor) with a megaphone leading a pack of girls. Then there were two other pretty boys and I thought, "Oh hey, that's Hanson."

These are the pics that I took. They're so sweet and really,super handsome. Enjoy!

[irooney324.jpg

rooney323.jpg

rooney320.jpg

rooney319.jpg

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I went to a Hanson show to see the opening band Rooney (success, I met Rooney and all was perfect:blush-anim-cl:)

I didn't expect to like Hanson but then I realized that I actually did! After doing some research I found that "If Only" is my favorite song (So far)

Before the show, I saw this pretty blonde guy (at this point I didn't even know his name *shame but it was Taylor) with a megaphone leading a pack of girls. Then there were two other pretty boys and I thought, "Oh hey, that's Hanson."

These are the pics that I took. They're so sweet and really,super handsome. Enjoy!

[irooney324.jpg

rooney323.jpg

rooney320.jpg

rooney319.jpg

nice! thanks for the pics!!

I'm going to see them again in November, can't wait...hope I get to do the walk this time!

Hey Melanie!

That's awesome that you went to a Hanson concert to see Rooney... Have you listened to the other albums yet? They all have their own stand out tracks.. I absolutely love Thinking of You and Man From Milwaukee (Middle of Nowhere), Wish The I Was There and Sure About It (This Time Around), Crazy Beautiful and Believe (Underneath), Tearin' It Down, Running Man and The Walk (The Walk) and I Musical Ride and Give a Little (Shout It Out)... I suggest you have a bit of a listen to all the albums and see what you like...

OMG!!! Ike looks so gorgeous! :fangurl:

Thanks so much for the pics!

And how was Rooney?

• 1 month later...

wattup?! I'm back!! :biggrin2:

I'm going to see the boys next Tuesday, can't wait!!

Does everyone like the new album? It took me a long time to really like TBS, but I love the album, especially And I Waited.... I also love that Zac sings lead on a lot of songs, but I guess the Ike fans here don't feel the same....

wattup?! I'm back!! :biggrin2:

I'm going to see the boys next Tuesday, can't wait!!

Does everyone like the new album? It took me a long time to really like TBS, but I love the album, especially And I Waited.... I also love that Zac sings lead on a lot of songs, but I guess the Ike fans here don't feel the same....

Ooooooh, 'citing! Wish they'd come back here so I could see them in concert... They're the only group or singer that I need to see live (cause I'm going to see U2 in Melbourne in December and I've already seen Mika)...

I love that Zac is singing lead more, though it'd be nice if Ike was singing lead more (I'm having a stupid moment, does he even sing lead on any songs?)...

I love Kiss Me When You Come Home, Give a Little (:das:) and Musical Ride... I didn't mind Musical Ride at first, but I started to love it when I was in a city about 1 1/2 hrs away from home... I listened to that song all the way home!

What do you think of the album versions of the songs that were on Shout It Out? I used to love These Walls, but I'm not as big a fan of the album version as I am of the Shout It Out version...

Ooooooh, 'citing! Wish they'd come back here so I could see them in concert... They're the only group or singer that I need to see live (cause I'm going to see U2 in Melbourne in December and I've already seen Mika)...

I love that Zac is singing lead more, though it'd be nice if Ike was singing lead more (I'm having a stupid moment, does he even sing lead on any songs?)...

I love Kiss Me When You Come Home, Give a Little (:das:) and Musical Ride... I didn't mind Musical Ride at first, but I started to love it when I was in a city about 1 1/2 hrs away from home... I listened to that song all the way home!

What do you think of the album versions of the songs that were on Shout It Out? I used to love These Walls, but I'm not as big a fan of the album version as I am of the Shout It Out version...

You're going to see U2? Whoa, I know how much you love them - you must be super excited!! My sister just moved to Melbourne actually, she's working in a hospital there :)

I don't think Ike sings lead on anything in the new album....I'm trying to think...

Ah yes, Kiss Me....loooove it! Oh Musical Ride, that's my other fave....that song is SO GOOD.

I definitely agree, These Walls sounds so different, I prefer the EP version! I think the others are pretty much the same, right?

You're going to see U2? Whoa, I know how much you love them - you must be super excited!! My sister just moved to Melbourne actually, she's working in a hospital there :)

I don't think Ike sings lead on anything in the new album....I'm trying to think...

Ah yes, Kiss Me....loooove it! Oh Musical Ride, that's my other fave....that song is SO GOOD.

I definitely agree, These Walls sounds so different, I prefer the EP version! I think the others are pretty much the same, right?

Yep, it's gonna be awesome!

As far as I remember, the other EP ones sound pretty much the same...

OK peeps, here's my very brief update:

I took the Walk, yay! Got to meet Zac again :)

The show was soooo good, and in a tiny venue so I was literally like 6 feet from Tay the whole time!

My Vids:

Mmmbop

Madeleine

And I Waited

Go

Pics: Ike on the walk: (Teegs I thought of you!! He's like the same height as me - I thought he was much taller than that!! But I have to admit I walked right past him so I could talk to Zac, lol)

100_0035.jpg

Zac being cute:

100_0060.jpg

Tay doing a hop..lol

100_0093.jpg

Tay getting up close and personal....

100_0096.jpg

Zac looking at me (or so I tell myself...)

100_0077.jpg

End:

100_0108.jpg

OK peeps, here's my very brief update:

I took the Walk, yay! Got to meet Zac again :)

The show was soooo good, and in a tiny venue so I was literally like 6 feet from Tay the whole time!

My Vids:

Mmmbop

Madeleine

And I Waited

Go

Pics: Ike on the walk: (Teegs I thought of you!! He's like the same height as me - I thought he was much taller than that!! But I have to admit I walked right past him so I could talk to Zac, lol)

100_0035.jpg

Zac being cute:

100_0060.jpg

Tay doing a hop..lol

100_0093.jpg

Tay getting up close and personal....

100_0096.jpg

Zac looking at me (or so I tell myself...)

100_0077.jpg

End:

100_0108.jpg

SQUEEE!!! Yay!

Thanks for the vids and pics (and I reckon Zac was looking at you too!)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm so much in a "Hanson" mood that I need to come here :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

The reason of my crisis is the following: after 15 years of patient awaiting... I'VE FINALLY SEEN THEM LIVE LAST SATURDAY!!!!!!! :woot_jump::groupwave:

It was only their second time in Switzerland and, tbh, I'm not sure they'll come back very soon re how disrespectful the audience was (everyone was speaking out loud, people were getting in and out the place very loudly and it's been very difficult for them to catch everyone's attention.... until they sang Mmmmmbop which everyone was waiting for obviously :aah:). Anyway, IT WAS GREAAAAT!!!

The show was great and quite long (almost 2 hours!!) and their choice of songs was just perfect to me!!! :wub2: they even sang 2 songs from "Snowed In" at the end of the show which totally drove me crazy :teehee::naughty:

Anyway: I've seen the Hanson live and I'm SOOOOO happy about it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm so much in a "Hanson" mood that I need to come here :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

The reason of my crisis is the following: after 15 years of patient awaiting... I'VE FINALLY SEEN THEM LIVE LAST SATURDAY!!!!!!! :woot_jump::groupwave:

It was only their second time in Switzerland and, tbh, I'm not sure they'll come back very soon re how disrespectful the audience was (everyone was speaking out loud, people were getting in and out the place very loudly and it's been very difficult for them to catch everyone's attention.... until they sang Mmmmmbop which everyone was waiting for obviously :aah:). Anyway, IT WAS GREAAAAT!!!

The show was great and quite long (almost 2 hours!!) and their choice of songs was just perfect to me!!! :wub2: they even sang 2 songs from "Snowed In" at the end of the show which totally drove me crazy :teehee::naughty:

Anyway: I've seen the Hanson live and I'm SOOOOO happy about it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Awww yay! :woot_jump:

Unfortunately people did that when I went to see Aqua when they were in Sydney. I put it down to them not knowing the newer songs and only being interested in the earlier stuff. Not that that's an excuse, they should still be paying attention to whoever is on the stage.

But back to Hanson, how awesome are they in concert??? :biggrin2::fangurl:

Awww yay! :woot_jump:

Unfortunately people did that when I went to see Aqua when they were in Sydney. I put it down to them not knowing the newer songs and only being interested in the earlier stuff. Not that that's an excuse, they should still be paying attention to whoever is on the stage.

But back to Hanson, how awesome are they in concert??? :biggrin2::fangurl:

They're just perfect :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

tbh I was afraid of being disappointed since I've been waiting for such a long time to see them (and my tastes in Music changes a bit, even though I still love them) but the exact opposite happened. They totally rock!! :teehee:

I'll totally run to see them again if the come back to Switzerland once :thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...
They're just perfect :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

tbh I was afraid of being disappointed since I've been waiting for such a long time to see them (and my tastes in Music changes a bit, even though I still love them) but the exact opposite happened. They totally rock!! :teehee:

I'll totally run to see them again if the come back to Switzerland once :thumb_yello:

I'd love to go see them again! Whether I'll be able to this year is another matter...

Actually, there's a reasonable chance they'll be back this year. Apparently Isaac was talking to some Aussie fans at Back to the Island (have you heard of it?) and it seems they're pretty keen to come back...